用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?
發新帖
查看: 15285|回覆: 1
go

How to choose between GSIS & QBS ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-10 10:56 |顯示全部帖子

Re: How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?

Hi dear
If your boy loves the school, the teacher and his classmates then it is better to stay in QBS. You can learn the most out of it when you are in an happy and secure environment. The sense of belonging is very important for kids. I have had many students from ESF and their program is good. There is just too much to sacrifice for your family when u choose to transfer. Your son is abviously doing well. I would recommend you to stay. Unless u get to meet the teaher and u are sure the one in GSIS is better. We teacher moms do that we go and check out the teacher see how they are before making our decision.(however it does work if you don't know who your teacher will be).  Cheers!  

2#
發表於 06-11-14 18:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?

Desr Christf
After reading what happened at QBS. I think the problem lies on your son. Some children just needed a more caring and naturing teacher. In many times they will  do things just to get whoever's attention. This is the reason why I am not sure about going to another school can solve the real problem. Personally I do not think any child have a behavior problem sometimes they just do not know how to express thier anger and fustration. In adults' eyes those are label as bad behavior. Like adults, when children are angry they say something that they don't really mean it at all.  They also do silly things. It is more important to understand your child. What happen and what makes him so up set and choose not to participate in classroom activities. Not participating means u cannot learn from your teacher. All activities in class are design with a purpose (a professional teacher spend so much time to design everyday even minor activities for his class).  I think it is better to talk to your child and see what he needs before making any decisions. Trust yourself you can open your child's heart. He can tell you direct or indirect of what happened or why is he emotional etc...  Knowing why can help you to prepare your self emotional and how to handle things better. He will grow up and learn from his experience. Do not just let it go and go into the cave it doesn't help. The issue is still there and is doesnt go away.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題