搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Harrow International vs other IS kindergarten school
發新帖
查看: 3306|回覆: 5
go

Harrow International vs other IS kindergarten school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-9-6 10:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
In comparing Harrow International to other IS kindergarten school?
student-teacher ratio?
Study style?
Is it worth to study there (base on their course level)
I have no doubt about their study environment and their great facilities.
Any other comments, please feel free!

Thanks!

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-11-6 09:57 |只看該作者
Want to know too

3#
發表於 14-11-20 11:04 |只看該作者
My son is in K2 at Harrow, we only got admitted this school year.  Previously my son was atttending other montessori kindergarten.  

Harrow's kindergarten follows the UK based Early Years Foundation Stage.  Compared to the montessori system, I think they are a little more demanding but still managable. The children start writing in cursive and they need to learn phonics in K1.  They also have to be indenpendent as they need to have lunch and undress/ dress themselves after their swimming lessons.

Generally I am very impressed with the school.  Teachers are caring and students behave well in class, quite a discipline school.  No homework assign to the kids but they do need to read a book everyday.

4#
發表於 14-11-24 18:17 |只看該作者
回覆 tai2cat 的帖子

Thanks for your sharing! May I ask what are the student mostly from? Hong Kong students, Mainland China students, Western students  or a good mixtures? Also how many students in one class?
Thanks a lot!

5#
發表於 14-12-8 14:24 |只看該作者
回覆 nana.uq 的帖子

In my son's class (Early Years), there are around 16 students.  They are led by one teacher plus 1.5 teaching assistants.

The mix of the students are mainly Hong Kong chinese (approx. 60%), the rest are bristish and other westerners.  I am surprised that the foreign student ratio weighted quite high compared to other Int'l school.  Btw, not many mainlanders as some people in the forum opined that the school admitted a lot of students from mainland.

6#
發表於 14-12-8 15:40 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖