用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Jolly Phonics ~~ 一定要睇第一頁呀!!
樓主: somama^_^
go

Jolly Phonics ~~ 一定要睇第一頁呀!! [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 05-10-1 01:13 |只看該作者

Re: Jolly Phonics ~~ 一定要睇第一頁呀!!

Rachelmummy again,

I stopped phonic kids immediately after I have started JP.  My girl also ask me to play the "abc" (i.e. phonic kids) but I told her that there is no more "abc".  Then I will give her the new JP or play a Jolly songs.  As I knew something that similar can compensate, I asked her which letter she wanted to watch and I play that letter.  Of course, she needs to learn that letter beforehand.

Oh, but I remembered at the very beginning, I stop all english material for a week or two.  好似過冷河那樣, 給她一段時間 "放下" phonic kids, 才開始 JP.  

Or, you may still use phonic kids but only use those sounds that are the same as JP.  Then, you may have one more material to reinforce what she have learnt from JP........ Yes!  I think this is a good method.  Even I myself never think of this mehtod before!!

Just to share.  Hope it can help.

Rachelmummy 寫道:
somama

I learnt from previous pages that you bought the GC phonic kid also.
As we know, some sounds is inappropriate

however, my daughter loves it very much
What is your comment if I switch it to JP phonics now?

162#
發表於 05-10-1 01:15 |只看該作者

pinky,

恭喜 恭喜!!  一天都光哂!!

咁你唔急咪訂下, 等下先law........

163#
發表於 05-10-2 02:25 |只看該作者

Somama~

我都有比我仔仔和囡囡看phonics kid喎,,咁怕唔怕影響架呢..

個仔由A - Z都係看第一隻識哂,仲時不時拿住本書叫我讀給他聽....~~~~`~

164#
發表於 05-10-3 01:04 |只看該作者

somama~

你有沒有買了"Handbook ",和"workbook"?有沒有用呀??????

係唔係一定要自己看在"Handbook "先可以教到架???因為我無訂呀∼

165#
發表於 05-10-3 14:06 |只看該作者

SOMAMA~

還有呀,你知唔知jolly jingles內容有乜呀???

需唔需要買呀???

166#
發表於 05-10-4 03:47 |只看該作者

where to buy these books, please?
thx

167#
發表於 05-10-4 09:16 |只看該作者

pangpuiyee 寫道:
where to buy these books, please?
thx

看第一版便知了~`

168#
發表於 05-10-5 01:04 |只看該作者

hi pinky,

my girl also learnt a-z from the phonics kids (PK).  she also watched the consonant from b-r.  but now she seems forget them all!!

i think if you are ready to use JP.  you should stop PK for a while.  it is hard to explain why the sound of same letter in 2 programme are different.  right!?  so, what i have done was to stop PK for a week or 2 so as to let my girl to "forget" sounds from PK.

pinkylee 寫道:
Somama~

我都有比我仔仔和囡囡看phonics kid喎,,咁怕唔怕影響架呢..

個仔由A - Z都係看第一隻識哂,仲時不時拿住本書叫我讀給他聽....~~~~`~

169#
發表於 05-10-5 01:09 |只看該作者

pinky again,

handbook - yes, workbook - no.

in the handbook, mainly are copyable material to reinforce what the kid had learnt.  besides, there are flash cards and some excercises.  moreover, there is a storyline for each sound.  

it is quite optional as you may create your own story to explain why the sound of the letter should be like that.  and, it depends on wether your kid like coloring and doing excercise.  if yes, it worths.  if not, it is better to review those sounds by using daily life materials that surround us/ them.

pinkylee 寫道:
somama~

你有沒有買了"Handbook ",和"workbook"?有沒有用呀??????

係唔係一定要自己看在"Handbook "先可以教到架???因為我無訂呀∼

170#
發表於 05-10-5 01:14 |只看該作者

pinky too~~

jolly jingles (JJ) is similar to jolly songs (JS).  JJ is in a big book for teacher using in class.  JS is designed for home use and the size of the book and words is more suitable for reading it with a kid or 2 together.

for the content, as far as i know, some songs are different in JS and JJ but some are the same.  if you have brought JS, not need to buy JJ.  

i remember that JS is cheaper than JJ.  right?!?!  i have brought JS.   my girl & i love it too as we love singing.  sometime my girl will sing the song when she sees that letter on the street.  

pinkylee 寫道:
SOMAMA~

需唔需要買呀???

171#
發表於 05-10-5 08:26 |只看該作者

Hi somama

I can find JJ but not JS in Wise Kids.  Please let me know where I can buy from the shop.  In addition, how much for JS?

Thanks.

somama^_^ 寫道:
pinky too~~

jolly jingles (JJ) is similar to jolly songs (JS).  JJ is in a big book for teacher using in class.  JS is designed for home use and the size of the book and words is more suitable for reading it with a kid or 2 together.

for the content, as far as i know, some songs are different in JS and JJ but some are the same.  if you have brought JS, not need to buy JJ.  

i remember that JS is cheaper than JJ.  right?!?!  i have brought JS.   my girl & i love it too as we love singing.  sometime my girl will sing the song when she sees that letter on the street.  

[quote]
pinkylee 寫道:
SOMAMA~

需唔需要買呀???
[/quote]

172#
發表於 05-10-6 02:12 |只看該作者

HI somama^_^ ,

囝囝開始私人學Jolly Phonics , 想買d教材方便係屋企溫習, 應該買什麼教材啦? 點樣溫習可以幫助易d記得發音?
謝!

173#
發表於 05-10-6 10:16 |只看該作者

JS要290呀~~

jowy4740 寫道:
Hi somama

I can find JJ but not JS in Wise Kids.  Please let me know where I can buy from the shop.  In addition, how much for JS?

Thanks.

[quote]
somama^_^ 寫道:
pinky too~~

[quote]
pinkylee 寫道:
SOMAMA~

需唔需要買呀???
[/quote][/quote]

174#
發表於 05-10-6 10:19 |只看該作者

somama~~

唔該哂你呀~~~
我前天再訂多本handbook啦~~~ ^__^~
咁我停在看(PK)先得~

175#
發表於 05-10-7 21:00 |只看該作者

Oh, when i brought it , it costed $100 only!!  I brought it from JFLC.

jowy4740, Have you ask them when will they order JS and sell it at shop??!!

pinkylee 寫道:
JS要290呀~~

jowy4740 寫道:
Hi somama

Thanks.

176#
發表於 05-10-7 21:05 |只看該作者

Hi 龍馬媽媽, Welcome,

其實我不是專家, 不過好似在bk 是我講得最多, 又好似没有其他 "師姐" 分享, 所以我好似 知好多, 好有經驗.  其實我也是新手一名.

不過, 大家分享下, 邊試邊學, 邊教小朋友啦.

你囝囝學的那間機構, 有没有叫你買教材 or workbook 做呀??

龍馬媽媽 寫道:
HI somama^_^ ,

囝囝開始私人學Jolly Phonics , 想買d教材方便係屋企溫習, 應該買什麼教材啦? 點樣溫習可以幫助易d記得發音?
謝!

177#
發表於 05-10-7 23:38 |只看該作者

Hi

The sale lady told me that she don't know as the order will be made by the Head Office.  

By the way, how long for JS?  
somama^_^ 寫道:
Oh, when i brought it , it costed $100 only!!  I brought it from JFLC.

jowy4740, Have you ask them when will they order JS and sell it at shop??!!

[quote]
pinkylee 寫道:
JS要290呀~~

jowy4740 寫道:
Hi somama

Thanks.
[/quote]

178#
發表於 05-10-8 00:51 |只看該作者

你囝囝學的那間機構, 有没有叫你買教材 or workbook 做呀??

沒有, 因為囝囝不是參加Jolly Phonics course, 只是私人一對二學英文, 我見老師用Jolly Phonics 教拚音, 但老師話唔需要買教材, 不過我想同囝囝係屋企溫習 , 所以問下意見

179#
發表於 05-10-8 13:52 |只看該作者

sorry~~~ jolly song  costed 102~~~~~

180#
發表於 05-10-9 23:07 |只看該作者

龍馬媽媽,

how old is you son??  

我想可以用jolly songs.  用唱歌形式review.  又可以用wall frieze post on the wall.  or you can use workbook.  but i myself did not buy workbook.   maybe other mama can comment on the workbook.

你囝囝上私人補習班, how much??  where is the class??  do you think it is good??

can you share with us?!

龍馬媽媽 寫道:

沒有, 因為囝囝不是參加Jolly Phonics course, 只是私人一對二學英文, 我見老師用Jolly Phonics 教拚音, 但老師話唔需要買教材, 不過我想同囝囝係屋企溫習 , 所以問下意見
‹ 上一主題|下一主題