教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club
樓主: ianmami
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 04-7-8 15:20 |只看該作者

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

Nicolemum,

I am a rather 放心 and open minded mom.  Daniel was left alone with the maid.  Actually, this wasn't my first time to do that.  I did miss him very much but I am also training myself to get over it.  Perhaps I am lucky enough to have a very good maid.  She is a very cautious and smart person and I also let her bring Daniel to playgroups once every 2 weeks.  We treat her as part of the family and even my mom likes her a lot.  (My mom had employed Filipino helpers since 1980 and is a very choosy and demanding person)  

In addition, my relatives are very helpful too.  They visit Daniel occasionally when we are away.  For instance, during my recent Bangkok trip, my sister in law (my brother's wife) came to visit Daniel with her 4 year old daughter.  Daniel likes to play with his cousin very much.  I remember before I became a mother (or a wife), I used to visit my nephew too when my brother and his wife were out of town.  My parents from Australia also stayed in my house for a week while we were away in 2002.  Basically, I am quite 放心 if the duration of my trip is only for a few days.  

I also planned my own trip to Dubai, Greece & Kenya before Daniel was born.  But ever since, my destination is restricted to Asia only.  I went to LA last August only to attend my cousin's wedding.  I didn't stay longer to enjoy myself.   What I really want is a longer vacation.  Don't know when I can have that..........Maybe when I am 50!

yuiyuibb,

As far as I know, there is no fixed rule as to when an application should be made.  The school suggests you to apply a few months before your child reaches the age of 2.  As for Daniel, I applied when he was 19 months old last December.  He was then interviewed in March this year.  How old is your son?  I suppose you can actually apply anytime but an interview may not be arranged until next year.

162#
發表於 04-7-8 15:40 |只看該作者

danielboy 寫道:
yuiyuibb,

As far as I know, there is no fixed rule as to when an application should be made.  The school suggests you to apply a few months before your child reaches the age of 2.  As for Daniel, I applied when he was 19 months old last December.  He was then interviewed in March this year.  How old is your son?  I suppose you can actually apply anytime but an interview may not be arranged until next year.

thx, 我囝囝依家16個月大(2003年3月), 出年3月足2歲,
但我先生想佢大d先返學, 所以我唸住9月先比佢開始

163#
發表於 04-7-8 16:50 |只看該作者

yuiyuibb,

No problem.  Your case is similar to mine.  My son was born at the end of April.  He could have started in May but Keen Mind suggested him to start in September.  They could clearly have let my son start in May to get 2 more months' of school fees from me but they did not.  Obviously, this is not a very commercial kindergarten.

164#
發表於 04-7-8 19:07 |只看該作者

Danielboy,

Where are your parents living in OX?  I came back from Brisbane 10 years ago.  And my huby is from Adelaide.  Do u go visit them offen?  Let me know if u go.  We actually planned to bring Nicole back duing Ching Ming this year.  As I scared to be a slave, we postponed it to this coming X'mas (may be, haha).  Because my huby's sister is pregnant now and will give birth during December.  So we want to visit her and the new baby of our family.  Actually, I was supposed in Sydney to join my huby during his business trip in this May.  But some how I missed it because of Nicole, well u know.

Are u going to let Daniel to study aborad?  I am still thinking when shall I let her go.  Or I should say 'us'.  Because it is too small for her to stay there alone.

Perhaps, I should learn from u to overcome the worries of Nicole.  It sometimes stresses me a lot.

Nicole has many cousins as well.  But she seems like to play with those elders instead of the smalls.

165#
發表於 04-7-8 20:14 |只看該作者

Nicolemum,

Daniel was actually born in Sydney.  I came back to Hong Kong in 1991 but purposely flew to Sydney to have him delivered there.  Yes, I go to Sydney from time to time.  The most enjoyable time was back in 2000 when the Olympics was held.  Daniel was not yet born and we really had a wonderful time watching the Games in life.  Gosh, I miss Sydney.  I was also there last November to attend my brother's wedding and I brought Daniel along.  Not so much of a slave that time because my parents were there, my maid and a lot of the family members were there, we had a house to stay, a car to drive, we know the place well.......But I am sure we will be like slaves if we travel anywhere else.  Regarding whether to send him abroard to study, it is perhaps a bit early to decide.  I have been shopping around for good boys' schools and I will of course write to some of them to reserve places for him.  But actually, nobody knows what it is going to be like in 15 years' time.  You never know whether it will be the trend to study in mainland China for our next generation.

By the way, Nicole was one of the names that I selected for my baby during my first few months of pregnany.  But because it turned out to be a boy............. and so Daniel is here!

166#
發表於 04-7-9 00:05 |只看該作者

Nicolema,  Welcome.  I will add your name on the first page.   By the way, I was in Shanghai during this week and I could not go to BK....  Let's chat more.

I did not see Nicole's 圍裙look  

167#
發表於 04-7-9 09:08 |只看該作者

Hi all,

welcome new classmate to join KM school.

Hi Nicholemum, danielmum, tanny, etc......

I'm very busy on my job recently and will reply message soon.

Back to work, have a nice weekend. Bye.

開心做人啊!

168#
發表於 04-7-9 09:17 |只看該作者

幾時收到學校通知家長會?

好想同大家見見面呢

169#
發表於 04-7-9 10:21 |只看該作者

danielboy,
多謝你既經驗分享, 我會於今年12月致電km查詢
daniel今年9月正式入學, 希望到時可以係到睇到你既留言,講下佢係學校既生活

170#
發表於 04-7-9 18:34 |只看該作者

tanny, cheungcheung & 心心,
Glad to see that you are all back.  I also look forward to meet everyone.

yuiyuibb,
唔洗客氣,我估Daniel學校既生活多數係愉快,細路仔有mud野煩惱呀?我只係擔心佢太頑皮成日俾先生complain.

171#
發表於 04-7-14 20:24 |只看該作者

Hi, where r u ah ah ah ah  

i have been take a leave on tommorrow since really really tried in my dead dead job.

my daughter uniform looks.     
開心做人啊!

172#
發表於 04-7-14 20:34 |只看該作者

Hi Nicolemum

Yeah Yeah, Hoping most of gentleman will take care our daughter.

would you please post your daughter on BK.

May be Nicole size same as Sydnee : little girl  

Sydnee size 83 cm
weight " 23 pounds

tanny
any information from KM, I have not received the invitation letter yet .

開心做人啊!

173#
發表於 04-7-14 21:34 |只看該作者

How we can observe if our daughter is concentrate to read some book during in school lesson.

開心做人啊!

174#
發表於 04-7-14 22:13 |只看該作者

cheungcheung仲未收到info. 琳琳圍裙look 好正wow...  佢好留心呀

175#
發表於 04-7-15 09:56 |只看該作者

各位的家長, 今日同學校聯絡佢地會係月底出一封信比大家,家長會將會係8月28日上午10:00 - 11:00舉行.

有一好消息係上午班英文上課時間會加長至1小時.  下午班改為國際班即為全英老師同一本地老師一齊教, 佢地會隨信會發出一張回條. 你地只要填寫回條想改為下午班交回學校就ok 啦…  希望快d 到個日同大家見面…  

[size=large]如你地可以 pm e-mail address 比我可以同大家share 下info 呀

176#
發表於 04-7-15 13:33 |只看該作者

Hi, everybody

tanny:
u should be able to see my girl's photo by just click the word 'Nicole 圍裙 look' down under.
What do u think of the different class?
Will u change to the pm class?
I think 1 hr of English should be enough and there has also Mandarin class twice per week.  It seems quite even on everything.  Chinese is also important as English, right?
What do u think, guys?

心心:
原來Naoki 都入劍鳴, 太好啦! 到時學校家長會可以同大家見面啦! Naoki 發燒好番昧! Nicole 前幾日都發燒, 攪到我都無晒心機, 所以都無時間上網.

cheungcheung:
Can't u see Nicole's photo?  It's already on.
Sydnee is just the same size as Nicole (more or less). And she seems like reading very much, doesn't she?
I hopy they can become friend next year.

Danielboy:
How do u know the schools in Sydney? Which one is good or bad? I want to know more as well.  Hope u don't mind to share with me.

By the way, I think I will bring Nicole to the parents' day next month because it will be hold in the morning.  Then, I can bring her for playground in the afternoon.  How about Ian, Naoki, Sydnee and Daniel?  Are they all going?

177#
發表於 04-7-15 14:32 |只看該作者

Hi NicoleMum,

The time scheduled seems OK for Daniel but I am almost sure he would be distracting me from time to time.  If talks are given during the gathering, I am more inclined to not bringing him so that I won't miss any details.  I also think that 1 hour of English lesson is good enough.  It is equally important not to upset Daniel's napping routine in the afternoon.     

I know some schools in Sydney because I had lived there for 9 years since I was 15.  Some of my family members and friends are still living in Sydney.  But as I have been away for a while, my information may not be up to date.  The very good girls' schools of my time include Abbotsleigh Girls High, Ravenswood School, Pymble Ladies' College & Presbyterian Ladies' College etc.  As far as boys' schools are concerned, Knox Grammar School, Barker College, Scotts College & Sydney Grammar are among my selections.  In the meantime, I am also searching for some good Catholic schools in Sydney.  

178#
發表於 04-7-15 19:00 |只看該作者

mhpoon,

據我所知Keen Mind無Playgroup,最細收pre-nursery for兩歲.

179#
發表於 04-7-15 20:56 |只看該作者

Danielboy,

Thanks a lot for your useful and helpful list.
If u have any other or update informantion, pls kindly let me know. Anyway, thanks again.

180#
發表於 04-7-15 23:23 |只看該作者

Hi all moms,

Just had a word with 朱主任 this afternoon.  She said it would not be a good idea for us to bring along our children because the gathering is targeted for parents, not children.  Talks will be given during the gathering so that it would be a rather boring function for children.  For those exceptionally 乖小朋友 who can 坐定定 for one hour, you can still consider bringing them along.  But for my Daniel........haha, you've got to be joking!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題