用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Jolly Phonics ~~ 一定要睇第一頁呀!!
樓主: somama^_^
go

Jolly Phonics ~~ 一定要睇第一頁呀!! [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 05-8-22 19:29 |只看該作者

Re: Jolly Phonics ~~ 一定要睇第一頁呀!!

Hi hiuyui,

em........  Why you need to teach her??  If she has joined the course, she should learn the sounds and action from JFLC!!  You want to teach her the sound before attending the lesson??  Or you want to revise the sound with her??

I have brought the JP handbook and find that there are some coloring page for kids.  Although the  pictures are as the same as those in the Finger Phonics, they may reinforce the sound and the story and related words of the sound.

And, in the Handbook, there is a story for each sound.  So, you don't need to create a story by yourself.

I have tried Jolly songs.  I think it works.  However, songs are too short while all elements to remember the action and sound are included.  Moreover, it includs a demonstration of all sounds at the last 7 tracks.

Next, I think some rhyming words do help.  Something like "snake send you some sweets & sausage".  "Ant eats an apple." etc....... Try words with that beginning sounds.  And, you may ask your daughter to draw a picture by that sentence too!!   

I myself think that DVD is not so worth except you are quite absent-minded & find it very difficult to pronounce the sounds just by listening to it.  The first part of the DVD is suitable for kids of high English proficiency as all conversation are in English and there is no Chinese subtitle.  And, the storyline are quite boring too!!  However, a lady will demo all sounds with a close up to her face.  Thus, you can know the shape of the mouth and know how to produce the sound.

That's all from me, a starter.  Hope it can help!!

122#
發表於 05-8-22 21:56 |只看該作者

meowmeowmama,

我阿so 咪一樣係22個月, 我都滲下滲下咁教佢.  學語言是有太遲, 無太早的.  我自己在囡囡 1.5

123#
發表於 05-8-22 22:03 |只看該作者

pinkylee,

我之前聽過 jflc 的ms. li 說, 有些澳門的幼稚園教師去那兒上堂, 不知是否你囡囡的學校呢?!?!  你不如同d 老師 8 下啦.

我自己買了 Handbook, Jolly songs, Finger Phonics & DVD.

我看你要問一問學校的老師, 看學校是否巳為同學們買了什麼教材, 之後才決定自己買什麼, 否則會重複.  我估學校會有handbook 內的 material for students, 這個你可不必買了.  

你囡囡真好, 學校教 phonics.  我因為知道我囡囡的學校不會教, 我才自己教啊!!

pinkylee 寫道:
我想買下JOLLYPHONICS呀,因為我囡囡間學校將會用呢套教法,所以我想早點讓囡囡學識咁囉,但係澳門又找不到喎~~~

其實JOLLY PHONICS要係家裡教,最BASIC要買邊幾本呀?

124#
發表於 05-8-22 22:40 |只看該作者

somama,
I  just rememeber a little bit but not very familiar to it. So i think i need a set of programme to teach my son.
Thank so much
謙謙豬係2003年10月25日出世架,希望同各位小朋友認識,多多指教 :-D

125#
發表於 05-8-23 08:54 |只看該作者

somama^_^ ~

咁邊到有jp既產品買呀?要唔要訂或是直接可以買到架,thx~

我囡囡今年才讀k1呀,係澳門(乙水)仔間"聖公會"到讀,唔知係唔係哥d老師呢~ 那間學校,話係用活動教學,再加上全英文授課,所以才選了這間學校,讓個囡唔洗讀得咁辛苦囉~~

我聽朋友說,那間學校係k2才開始用,所以想早點讓她接觸,等要學時不用咁辛苦囉~

126#
發表於 05-8-23 14:27 |只看該作者

Hi somama,

Thank you for your sharing.  My girl quite enjoys the course although she just attended 2 classes.  
I just want to have revision with my kid at home.  Since I don't know phonics, I am just wondering whether I can have something to assist me to ratify the sounds those my kid pronounces.  Anyway, meanwhile I think I'd better wait for JF's training course in Sept.  

somama^_^ 寫道:
Hi hiuyui,

em........  Why you need to teach her??  If she has joined the course, she should learn the sounds and action from JFLC!!  You want to teach her the sound before attending the lesson??  Or you want to revise the sound with her??

I have brought the JP handbook and find that there are some coloring page for kids.  Although the  pictures are as the same as those in the Finger Phonics, they may reinforce the sound and the story and related words of the sound.

And, in the Handbook, there is a story for each sound.  So, you don't need to create a story by yourself.

I have tried Jolly songs.  I think it works.  However, songs are too short while all elements to remember the action and sound are included.  Moreover, it includs a demonstration of all sounds at the last 7 tracks.

Next, I think some rhyming words do help.  Something like "snake send you some sweets & sausage".  "Ant eats an apple." etc....... Try words with that beginning sounds.  And, you may ask your daughter to draw a picture by that sentence too!!   

I myself think that DVD is not so worth except you are quite absent-minded & find it very difficult to pronounce the sounds just by listening to it.  The first part of the DVD is suitable for kids of high English proficiency as all conversation are in English and there is no Chinese subtitle.  And, the storyline are quite boring too!!  However, a lady will demo all sounds with a close up to her face.  Thus, you can know the shape of the mouth and know how to produce the sound.

That's all from me, a starter.  Hope it can help!!

127#
發表於 05-8-23 22:08 |只看該作者

hiuyui,
u can find the course for adult? i also want to learn 1st

128#
發表於 05-8-29 10:20 |只看該作者

Hi meowmeowmama,

Sorry for my late reply.  Yes, Jolly Faith will arrange a half-day training course for parents and teachers.  One in the morning and the other in the afternoon.  I did ask when will be the coming one and they just said that they are planning one at the end of Sept.  If you are interested, try to go to their web : http://www.jflc.com/, choose course -> Monthly training course and see whether they have any update.  

129#
發表於 05-8-29 21:05 |只看該作者

Thanx so much hiu yui :)   

130#
發表於 05-9-10 19:27 |只看該作者

meowmeowmama,

你要不要看看jp 的書??  我們住得近, 你可以上來我家看看, 我們也可一聚.

meowmeowmama 寫道:
somama,
I  just rememeber a little bit but not very familiar to it. So i think i need a set of programme to teach my son.
Thank so much

131#
發表於 05-9-10 19:33 |只看該作者

Hi Pinky,

wa....... 我見你在另一個topic 的料, 好正啊!!  你一定是不了不少時間 & 工夫才找到.

你買了教材没有??  sorry for my late reply.  在page 1 有一個叫 Transglobal 的書商, 你試下email 給他們, 看看可不可以幫到你.  or 你要不要我幫你call jflc, 看看他們做不做郵購啦.

你囡囡讀全英文學校, 學費貴不貴呢??  我們在香港, 讀internationl school or 中英文幼稚園, 要 $2xxx - 3xxx 一個月, 還未計雜費呢!!

132#
發表於 05-9-10 19:35 |只看該作者

hiuyui,

咁你買住隻 jolly songs 先啦.  入面有不同sounds 的發音示範, 又有歌仔唱 (應該與上堂時學的songs 不同), 都幾好ka, 又唔貴.

hiuyui 寫道:
Hi somama,

I just want to have revision with my kid at home.  Since I don't know phonics, I am just wondering whether I can have something to assist me to ratify the sounds those my kid pronounces.  

133#
發表於 05-9-10 22:50 |只看該作者

somama,
wah 好呀!不過我啲時间好難就,你會幾時係屋企?阿so返学好忙喎!

134#
發表於 05-9-10 23:53 |只看該作者

somama~~

D JOLLY PHONIC係咁岩比我找到0者~

我都唔知找邊間訂好呀?如果你方便的話,可否幫下我CALL ” jflc" 呀∼而付款到係可以用乜方法呢?

同埋最初要買邊幾本呀?有沒有建議呀?THX∼

我囡囡間學校,學費一年約二萬幾多呀,還有薄費呀,膳食費等等,對於我來說都幾吃力架∼∼出年仲到埋細佬入學添∼不過澳門都幾好既,到K3會免學費,有九年免費教學,所以都係辛苦頭一,二年囉∼

135#
發表於 05-9-11 00:50 |只看該作者

meowmeowmama,

你下星期五上午ok 嗎??  if not, 要26號那個星期了.

136#
發表於 05-9-11 01:04 |只看該作者

pinky,

ok 我幫你call 下 jflc 啦.

你自己有没有看過catalog??  你有没有心水?? 我提議你買jolly songs, finger phonics & word book 先.  因為你囡囡學校會教, 用一年時間慢慢學會42 sounds, 另外自己再用word book 教多些生字, 從生字中教她simple blending.  

不如你都問下學校的意見啦.

wah!!!!!!!  你用over 20k 俾個女上幼稚園?!?!?  真的十分十分十分.......... 偉大呀!!    2 kids 咪要成50k!!!!!!    你一定是高收入人士了!!

137#
發表於 05-9-11 15:06 |只看該作者

somama~~

你都嚇倒我了~~

一年先二萬幾呀~即係每個月約2千蚊多點囉~~
但因為得我老公一個人做野,所以我話都幾吃力,咪咁簡囉~

138#
發表於 05-9-11 16:47 |只看該作者

139#
發表於 05-9-13 12:03 |只看該作者

somama~~

我打了電話去”JFLC’’到啦∼∼

個女職員叫我買下面既產品編號,你覺得好唔好呀?

jl695 ==jolly songs(book and cd)

jl709----jolly phonics dvd(vidoes 1+2,using jp,plus extras)

jl316----fingers phonics sets of book(1-7)

jl502---jolly phonics workbooks 1-7

jl324---jolly phonics wall frieze(pack of 7 stricks)

140#
發表於 05-9-13 18:41 |只看該作者

Hi pinky,

你都好快手wor!!  我昨天去了海洋公園, 所以未同你問.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖