snoopy008 寫道:
ccspy,
請問你的小朋友之前是讀中文定英文小學呀?

係中文小學,其實冇所謂,入到去從頭來過

106#
發表於 06-12-14 10:04 |只看該作者

Re: 張祝珊英文中學

ccspy,
Thanks for your reply.  可唔可以分享下你小朋友小學時有乜野課外活動及獎項呀?

107#
發表於 06-12-14 11:46 |只看該作者

ccspy,

你估計你小朋友是在自行收生時收了, 還是統一派位時派到呢? 你是否在東區網?

108#
發表於 06-12-14 13:14 |只看該作者

snoopy008 寫道:
ccspy,
Thanks for your reply.  可唔可以分享下你小朋友小學時有乜野課外活動及獎項呀?

個時都冇特別趨谷D課外活動,只係寫左曾經參加左D活動名稱加上有關證書,例如閱讀計劃獎狀、學校舉辦D活動班、電腦班、跳舞班證書、班長、科長、糾察、圖書館服務員、學校運動會D獎牌、參加項目、品行獎狀等。

109#
發表於 06-12-14 13:20 |只看該作者

ccspy,

Would you mind tell us which school your kid come from and after enter to F.1, what kinds of 課外活動
is good at this school, is it a lot of homework and how about the teachers ?

Cheers

110#
發表於 06-12-14 13:26 |只看該作者

加菲貓 寫道:
ccspy,

你估計你小朋友是在自行收生時收了, 還是統一派位時派到呢? 你是否在東區網?

好難講,當時小學班主任話佢屬Band 1,可以選自己鍾意D學校,而張祝珊出名係入大學了得,我個細路又恨將來入讀大學,於是我地全家商量完之後便一致要佢,個時用左一招破釜沉舟係自行分配同選擇第一志願,究竟邊樣成功都冇辦法知道,因為係所有都係一齊放榜。

111#
發表於 06-12-14 13:27 |只看該作者

加菲貓 寫道:
ccspy,

你是否在東區網?

我地住係東區網內。

112#
發表於 06-12-14 13:42 |只看該作者

Jcmichelle 寫道:
ccspy,

Would you mind tell us which school your kid come from and after enter to F.1, what kinds of 課外活動
is good at this school?

Cheers

My child studied at KCC Primary School. After entering in CCSC, there are a lot of extracurricular activities for the students to participate. Altogether 35 clubs and societies for students to choose from. Except for Red Cross Youth Team and the Hong Kong Award for Young People Group, all students are members of all clubs and societies so that they can choose whatever activities they are interested. There is no membership fee for the clubs and societies. However, you need to pay some fees for joining some specific programmes. The school does not severely push students to participate this or that activity or competitions. They put all the programmes open to all students for them to register themselves on a first come first serve basis. The activities cover students' interests of all kinds - those strong in subjects, they can join Maths Olympiads, speech competitions, English, Science or Maths assessment tests held by Po Leung Kuk and University of New South Wales. Those strong in music can join music instrumental classes or orchestras. Those strong in sports can join sports training, table-tennis training, school sports teams. Those strong in art and design can join Chinese calligraphy classes and painting classes. Students got a lot of prizes and you can have a look at them from the school's official homepage listing all kinds of prizes won in the competitions. During the past few years, the school put more emphases on extracurricular activities and services. This is a good news to students and parents.

Nevertheless if the student does not want to participate in any extracurricular activities, he/she can concentrate in studying. It's the choice of the student. I think the school wants to promote and develop self-initiative in the students themselves.

113#
發表於 06-12-14 13:52 |只看該作者

Jcmichelle 寫道:
ccspy,

Is it a lot of homework and how about the teachers ?

Cheers

The amount of homework is reasonable requiring students to think instead of plain drilling. There are quite a lot of projects and the school requires students to prepare well before lessons. The students are required to interact with the teachers and classmates during lessons. My child said that the lessons were lively but quite demanding. Students are required to listen, speak and think in English. If English is not good, this is definitely not a suitable school for a child as he/she will learn with a lot of difficulties. The Principal and the teachers are nice guys and caring about their students.

114#
發表於 06-12-14 17:30 |只看該作者

ccspy,

Can you let me know:

For top students in CCSC, do they rely on tutorial class outside?  Or most of them can absorb knowledge in school and study hard by themselves?

Thanks!!

115#
發表於 06-12-14 17:31 |只看該作者

ccspy,
May I know what is KCC Primary School?  I only know KCS in Eastern District.  

116#
發表於 06-12-14 20:45 |只看該作者

LoveCandy 寫道:
ccspy,

Can you let me know:

For top students in CCSC, do they rely on tutorial class outside?  Or most of them can absorb knowledge in school and study hard by themselves?

Thanks!!

As far as I know from my child, top students can master the subjects themselves. The true top students are remarkably smart and clever. In S1, they can score an average mark over 80 and the first in Form can be as high as 90. In higher forms, not many students are talking about tutorial classes but they said that the notes prepared by the teachers are very good and sufficient to get high grades in public exams. Teachers mainly teach them how to think for the answers instead of telling them everything. Students are generally hardworking and many of them go to the staff rooms during recess time to ask teachers questions. Academically this school is very strong and its public exam results are post on the official website. Not many schools in Hong Kong dare to put their public exam results on the Internet nowadays.

117#
發表於 06-12-14 20:47 |只看該作者

snoopy008 寫道:
ccspy,

Kiangsu and Chekiang Primary School in North Point

118#
發表於 06-12-14 22:34 |只看該作者

ccspy

Check pm please.

ccspy 寫道:
[quote]
snoopy008 寫道:
ccspy,

Kiangsu and Chekiang Primary School in North Point[/quote]

119#
發表於 06-12-15 14:15 |只看該作者

明天下午二時半張祝珊禮堂有升中策略講座,記得到時去聽下便更加清楚。

120#
發表於 06-12-15 18:19 |只看該作者

ccspy

小朋友讀得有壓力嗎?家長需要協助多少?要在外面補習英文嗎?老師會怎樣幫助較差的同學?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖