maxims 寫道:
守得雲開見月明  

終於到我 23/6

各位,希望在明天   [/quote]

106#
發表於 06-6-23 12:07 |只看該作者

Re: 叩門嘉諾撒小學(新蒲崗)家長請進

Dear Jeferymum,

Sorry for the late reply.  I am a working mother.  My son only joined piano and English lesson activities.   I haven't requested and got any recommendation letter from his kindergarten. His kindergarten school result was only fair.  My impression is Canossa not really emphasis on full-time or working mother and how well is your profilo presentation.  They will pay attention to the academic result and achievement of the children.  My son was obtained Grade 1 Piano Examination with Distinction in K3 and quite good comment from British Council.  May be it is his bargaining power.  Hope you will success in the last moment!

Regards
Teresa

107#
發表於 06-6-23 12:16 |只看該作者

我仲末收到學校來電通知, 實係面試衰咗!!!!!!

108#
發表於 06-6-23 12:50 |只看該作者

[size=large]感謝主 ! 剛收到通知,收...收...收...收左 !

版主 醒目開學勳章

109#
發表於 06-6-23 12:56 |只看該作者

maxims 寫道:
[size=large]感謝主 ! 剛收到通知,收...收...收...收左 !

110#
發表於 06-6-23 15:28 |只看該作者

請問各位比較一下嘉諾撒小學(新蒲崗)和彩雲聖若瑟下午,萬分感激•
今天早上,小女到嘉諾撒小學(新蒲崗) 面試,並已通知收小女,所以,可否提供寶貴的意見•謝謝   

111#
發表於 06-6-23 16:19 |只看該作者

Hi Ching's Ma,

Ha you are so smart mother and already know that I am Hei's Mame.

Up till today, I still have not got notice from the school and my husband and I already have no hope but I think I will try to keep sending the letter to the school after that.

Probably we think we are on good position  when we got 2 times calling from the school to apply their school in the early begining.   Anyway,  my husband and  I will just take it easy.  If we still have chance to get in this school that we get bonus  as  we think the most important is of how we take a lead to guide them in the good development in their childhood as we have try to do all we can and Hei also have understood.

So bad to hear the news and talk to you then.  

Irene :-|  :-|
D&J-Mother 寫道:
Hi Jefferymum (Hei's ma),

Ha ! I am Ching's ma and I guess I should be right this time.

Keep cheering up and hope you will get good news soon.

I am quite busy these two days because my grandma has passed away and Ching will have to be absent from school tomorrow (Friday).

Talk to you later.

DJ Mother :cry:

112#
發表於 06-6-23 16:30 |只看該作者

Hi Tersa,

Thanks for your reply and got more understanding in your child's background.

Up till today, I still have no news from the school. To be honest, my husband and I have a bit disappointed as my son really love this school very much becasue of his best friend already allocated in this school.  

As his patent, we are pround of his bright charter even though he learn the comments from the other patents, this school is more homework and hard studying but he seems not care of  this.  Sometimes, I think he is getting more tough and strong after he joined  the bicycle team and love to face the challenge.  Probably  I am as a full-time housewife this year and could more focus in his development.

Anyway, I am really thank you for all your wishes.

113#
發表於 06-6-23 16:38 |只看該作者

HI Teresa,

How long join  the BC ?  As I also have planned for my son to join the BC studying  (P1 lesson) in coming September  but I learn the comments from the other patents that it will more helpful only in listening and conversation ? How is your comments ah !

114#
發表於 06-6-23 16:41 |只看該作者

Maxims,

Congratulation and you are the winner.  Let's go to buy a good dinner with your baby ah !!!!!!     

115#
發表於 06-6-23 17:05 |只看該作者

Hi Jeferymum,

I have joined BC since my son studying in K3.  As far as I know the course in coming September has already started to accept registration.  If you have interested, please visit their website and make registration ASAP as it is always quite full and on a first-come-first serve basis.  My comments from BC are helpful in listening and conversation with foreign people.  Don't expect he will have a great progress in English.  Actually BC is using an active method and encourage students to be interactive with others.  My son was very happy to study in BC so we will continue this course.  

If you are full-time working mother, the homework and the other mis. things of this school you can handle it easily and smoothly.

Regards
Teresa

116#
發表於 06-6-23 19:32 |只看該作者

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your details comments and I have checked with the school before and they will open to accept  registation on July 4 2006 that I will go there.

It's good to get your valueable comments as I am planning for my son as to be long term studying in there.

I already quit my job this year and now as full-time mother.

Path_Mother 寫道:
Hi Jeferymum,

I have joined BC since my son studying in K3.  As far as I know the course in coming September has already started to accept registration.  If you have interested, please visit their website and make registration ASAP as it is always quite full and on a first-come-first serve basis.  My comments from BC are helpful in listening and conversation with foreign people.  Don't expect he will have a great progress in English.  Actually BC is using an active method and encourage students to be interactive with others.  My son was very happy to study in BC so we will continue this course.  

If you are full-time working mother, the homework and the other mis. things of this school you can handle it easily and smoothly.

Regards
Teresa[/quote]

117#
發表於 06-6-23 21:33 |只看該作者

hi maxims

恭喜你呀!!!我都收到通知, 不過係嘉諾撒..............(黃大仙)o個間呀!!請比比意見!!唔該

118#
發表於 06-6-23 22:05 |只看該作者

hanbe,

我本人一定撰(新蒲崗), 因我住隔離

119#
發表於 06-6-23 22:16 |只看該作者

Jeferymum 寫道:
Maxims,

Congratulation and you are the winner.  Let's go to buy a good dinner with your baby ah !!!!!!     

Jeferymum,

We have a plan to "DISNEY" celebration

maxims

120#
發表於 06-6-23 22:34 |只看該作者

Hi Maxims

Fantasic !!!!!enjoy your good day and I will be jealous of your happiness.  Just kidding ah!!!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題