發表於 07-7-25 15:39 |只看該作者

E.NOPI

原文章由 PhoebeBaby 於 07-4-11 12:40 發表
我個小朋友而家係旺角學緊E.nopi math
佢話學得好開心,我個人覺得都幾好呀,
因為唔止教計數,而且教埋推理,
D STAFF話由細個開始學推理,思維會更加好。

而家我諗住俾我個仔學埋英文,因佢D英文教學主要係令 ...

Kindly please PM the details to me. THks!!

82#
發表於 07-8-15 20:20 |只看該作者

簡直離譜

我囡囡以前都讀過, 價錢貴都算啦:tongue: , 仲要d練習俾到錯晒, 完全都唔0岩我囡囡做 !最離譜係上上下堂個miss走左去, 都無咩點教我囡囡 ? 打電話去問時又話導師受過訓練? 宜家囡囡無讀了, 請問有咩其他介紹呢?

[ 本文章最後由 MarWKChan 於 07-8-15 20:21 編輯 ]

83#
發表於 07-8-15 20:30 |只看該作者
原文章由 leelilili 於 07-4-4 18:43 發表
I've recieved quite a lot of queries from parents on Math model to nurture their kids' Math. The Enopi Math is good at not only teaching Math but also critical thinking and problem-solving skills ...

I would like to know more about the Enopi Math, please PM the info. to me, thanks.
:-P

84#
發表於 07-8-16 15:49 |只看該作者

E.NOPI

Hi PhoebeBaby,

Can you please PM the details to me?? Thks!!

我個小朋友而家係旺角學緊E.nopi math
佢話學得好開心,我個人覺得都幾好呀,
因為唔止教計數,而且教埋推理,
D STAFF話由細個開始學推理,思維會更加好。

而家我諗住俾我個仔學埋英文,因佢D英文教學主要係令 ... [/quote]

85#
發表於 07-8-17 17:44 |只看該作者
Hi leelilili

Please advise how much for the course fee? fyi, my daugher will be 4 years old in end of this month. Please let me know if she can study e-nopi? she can read the numeries from 1-10 but she didn't know how to write it. is the kids must need to write the numeries than can study this course? Please advise comments. Thanks.

86#
發表於 07-9-8 22:37 |只看該作者
Hi leelilili,
pls. send me about Enopi Math info.
thanks!
[email protected]

原文章由 leelilili 於 07-4-4 18:43 硐表
I've recieved quite a lot of queries from parents on Math model to nurture their kids' Math. The Enopi Math is good at not only teaching Math but also critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

PM ...
:-D :-D :-Dambrosemama

87#
發表於 07-9-9 16:25 |只看該作者
hello, leelilili, can you pm me too? thanks

原文章由 ambrosemama 於 07-9-8 22:37 硐表
Hi leelilili,
pls. send me about Enopi Math info.
thanks!
[email protected]

88#
發表於 07-9-9 22:57 |只看該作者
我個女剛上了2堂,佢都話返得好開心,但成效未甘快知,但覺得佢係計數快了,以前佢下下都要數手指,但現在簡單既佢都係心算便可,但我唔知係咪因上了呢個堂定係佢現剛升了小一所以進步了啦

醒目開學勳章

89#
發表於 07-9-19 12:42 |只看該作者
Just seen this topic, but mummies have totally different comments, some were extremely bad, some were good. Make me so confuse to join for my son or not????

90#
發表於 07-9-19 21:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 LongRyan 於 07-9-19 12:42 硐表
Just seen this topic, but mummies have totally different comments, some were extremely bad, some were good. Make me so confuse to join for my son or not????

我覺得每個課程總有人覺得好or唔好既,因每個小朋友性格都唔同,所以好難話邊個課程最好,而我o地只係選d較合適自己既小朋友而已!
好似公文數,同珠心算都有好多小朋友學到同學得好,好似我個女以前同佢個同學仔一起學,但我個女學了幾個月就放棄,主要係佢同我都覺得學得身苦,但當時同佢一起學既同學仔就學到現在,現在只是小一便+-x除全部都會了,甘你話個課程係好定唔好呢?答案係性格同興趣既問題!
如果係我,係我未知邊樣最arm個女學時,我就唯有樣樣都比佢試下先,從而找出最arm自己小朋友既!~

91#
發表於 07-10-30 23:25 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 leelilili 的文章

Dear Leelilili ,
will it be too late for a kid of F.1 to learn
E.nopi ?

92#
發表於 07-10-31 15:47 |只看該作者
smile --Pum, it's never too late to study Enopi Math.
however, it depends on your kid's Math knowledge and capability to judge whether Enopi could help him/ her.
leelilili

For other mums, once again, my class schedule is full till Dec. If you don't mind, pls drop me PM and I'll see whether i could put your kids' info in my waiting list.

I also have students who start Enopi at 4, they're doing very very well now. Don't worry and we've our expertise to inspire them and make them write the numbers.

原文章由 Smile--Pun 於 07-10-30 23:25 硐表
Dear Leelilili ,
will it be too late for a kid of F.1 to learn
E.nopi ?

93#
發表於 08-1-9 17:51 |只看該作者

回覆 #92 leelilili 的文章

Dear leelilili,
My girl is turning 5 soon and she can count 1 to 100 and do simple adds. She is currently taking 珠心算 and I'd like to ask if you have any idea about the differences between 珠心算 and E.nopi math. I'm particularly interested in the "critical thinking" part of E.pino Math which I think is lacking in 珠心算 but wish to seek your view.

94#
發表於 08-1-9 18:22 |只看該作者
chinglam,

just share some thoughts with you.
I taught big and small kids Math for over 10 years (part time / full time), I've came across with many different types of kids with different kinds of difficulties in Math. To me, Math is NOT only about numbers and arithmetic (+ - X / ), Math consists of numbers (meaning, sequence, quantity,..), arithmetic (the logics of carrying over and borrowing), mental calculations, application,........critical thinking including logic, patterns, spatial sense, shapes, forms, relationshipships, comparison........too too too many things.

To me, I'll teach my students and also my own daughter Math in a comprehensive curriculum,......mental calculation is only part of it, I don't think I need abacus to make my students knows how to do addition / subtraction,.... (but, of course, it might be an effective tool for other teachers),..I've other props to play with them and let them understand the principal.

Sorry, too much in above and hope above could help in answering your questions.

原文章由 chinglam 於 08-1-9 17:51 發表
Dear leelilili,
My girl is turning 5 soon and she can count 1 to 100 and do simple adds. She is currently taking 珠心算 and I'd like to ask if you have any idea about the differences between 珠心算 an ...

95#
發表於 08-1-17 11:16 |只看該作者
leelilili

請問應該幾多歲開始學 E.nopi math呢?

原文章由 leelilili 於 07-10-31 15:47 發表
smile --Pum, it's never too late to study Enopi Math.
however, it depends on your kid's Math knowledge and capability to judge whether Enopi could help him/ her.
leelilili

For other mums, once again, ...

96#
發表於 08-1-17 11:22 |只看該作者
It really depends on individual's capability and concentration levels.
My youngest student started Enopi Math when she was 3 years old.
My recommendation is to start at 3.5 to 4 years old and we need to manage it with extremely care for young kids - let it go at an appropriate pace.
原文章由 fatbabyfat 於 08-1-17 11:16 發表
leelilili

請問應該幾多歲開始學 E.nopi math呢?

97#
發表於 08-1-17 16:02 |只看該作者

Enopi

Where have Enopi center in Kowloon side??

98#
發表於 08-1-17 16:28 |只看該作者
suggest you to go:

www.enopi.com

find a center / teacher nearby, call them to understand more on the teacher / centre's teaching format.

good luck.

leelilili
原文章由 Tiffany1215 於 08-1-17 16:02 發表
Where have Enopi center in Kowloon side??

99#
發表於 08-1-21 16:05 |只看該作者
Hi leelilili

May I to know where is your center? Thanks.

原文章由 leelilili 於 08-1-17 16:28 發表
suggest you to go:

www.enopi.com

find a center / teacher nearby, call them to understand more on the teacher / centre's teaching format.

good luck.

leelilili

100#
發表於 08-1-23 18:11 |只看該作者

Enopi Math

Dear alls,

I've received quite a lot of parents' PM inquiring my Enopi Math course info. Sorry that I can't afford to reply or send email out one-by-one.  
kindly note the following (that I posted earlier) for your info:
pls visit www.enopi.com for Enopi Math curriculum
pls refer to the following for my Enopi Math classes info.
I teach my students about the Math concept for each class and notice their level of understanding. this is my approach and thus I need to make the class small and with kids at similiar level. I've students who switched from Kumon or Selin, I don't think there'll be any confusions. However, if your kids are doing very well with other Math education model currently, I don't recommend them to change.

I'm not doing any advertising here, since I don't want too many students. To me, the most important thing is make sure my students can benefit the most from this Math education model, not the number of students. And, I can only teach on Sat till end of Feb.  Commencing from March, I'll be teaching on Thur / Fri /  Sat.

If you're really interested, pls PM me and drop me numbers. I might be able call you back to explain more.  I'm happy to introduce my approach of Math-teaching.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題