61#
發表於 06-1-6 18:26 |只看該作者

Re: 拉小提琴的家長分享 / 交流請進

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

62#
發表於 06-1-6 21:04 |只看該作者

茵茵

3月中Pulman來香港是不是很值得看?阿囝的鋼琴老師說他是現在僅存的大師級人馬,還有多一些他的資料提供嗎?

63#
發表於 06-1-6 23:09 |只看該作者

Dear bbtung

The road of music is tough not only in practise. Also how to choose the way between school work and music. Once you choose the way of music, it seems a way of no return.
If my son still keep on playing violin. I hope he can finish the FTCL in secondary school. Then go to APA or go aboard to keep on study.

SCheng

64#
發表於 06-1-7 09:08 |只看該作者

Dear 茵茵,

I contacted some violin teachers in a year ago. I recalled that two teachers were asking $500 per 45 min. This tuition fee is fixed no matter the student is grade 1 or 8. They said that they have 演奏級文憑. They seems claimed that they are graduate of APA. Maybe a diploma holder of APA ! Is this price reasonable ? Why they charge the same tuition fee for grade 1 and 8 ?

bbtung

65#
發表於 06-1-7 09:22 |只看該作者

dear csk,

3月中Pulman來香港是不是很值得看?阿囝的鋼琴老師說他是現在僅存的大師級人馬,還有多一些他的資料提供嗎?

You must be talking about perlman, Itzhak Perlman.  I am sure his performance is worth every cent of the ticket price.

Regards,
warrrren

66#
發表於 06-1-7 10:28 |只看該作者

warrrren

係Itzhak Perlman,你知道幾時開始賣飛嗎?李傳韻1月的音樂會你有沒有買飛?
該用戶已被刪除

67#
發表於 06-1-7 11:45 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

68#
發表於 06-1-7 12:00 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

69#
發表於 06-1-7 12:02 |只看該作者

70#
發表於 06-1-7 12:28 |只看該作者

Dear csk,

I have no idea when the box office is open for Perlman's recital.  There should be information available on the Leisure and Cultural Services' website, I guess.  I am not going to 李傳韻 concert.  There are simply too many good concerts in Jan and Feb.  It will break my bank to attend them all.  I heard 李傳韻 twice.  The first time was at the HKU museum.  It was one of those free concerts organised by the HKU Music Department.  It was an enjoyable experience.  Lee was no more than 20 ft away from me, and I could almost smell the rosin.  The second time was also at the HKU museum.  He played in an exhibition of some fine Italian violins sponsored by Bein and Fushi.  There were five Strad, one Del Gesu and one Guadagnini (each of them is worth at least a million US$).  I still feel the excitement of listening to Lee playing them live.  I do not know what Perlman and Lee are going to play in the coming concerts, but agree with 茵茵 that kids may find Lee more entertaining.

Have a nice weekend,
warrrren

71#
發表於 06-1-7 12:54 |只看該作者

茵茵
我希望小兒可以在完成中學前可以處理好技巧問題. 到大學時可以專心學history, 作者背景, 歌曲國家人民主義.....
有一次在video看外國一位大師拉馬思聰的思鄉曲.
音符是沒錯, 但味道 / 風格完全沒有中國味道.
不知道我們演奏外國樂曲, 外國人怎麼看.
最近覺得音樂跟語言(其他文化)一樣. 香港人, 星加坡人或菲律賓人講英文. 10個有9個可以聴出他們是香港人, 星加坡人或菲律賓人. 就是怕我們拉琴會有香港人(中國人) 的影子.
該用戶已被刪除

72#
發表於 06-1-8 10:08 |只看該作者

73#
發表於 06-1-8 13:45 |只看該作者

茵茵

出國, 要看當時經濟情況.最高目標當然是茱利亞. 但想信學費+生活費每年要大約hk$30萬. 拿獎學金又不容昜. 聴說德國大學是免費的. 可能會去德國也不一定.
關於LTCL, 還未開始準備. 打算07年4/5月考.
可以自己揀歌的, 現在來說會揀指定的Gypsy Airs, Sonata no. 1 by JS Bach. 自選的會揀貝多芬的春天.
該用戶已被刪除

74#
發表於 06-1-9 09:44 |只看該作者

75#
發表於 06-1-9 10:14 |只看該作者

茵茵
春天是自己選的(因為遲早要學), 要給Trinity approve.
小兒現在開始有拉一些Bach無伴奏. 所以no. 1也是遲早要學的. 今年校際(費明儀奬學金組)也有這首歌. 本來今年也打算參加這一組. 但老師說Paganini 的摩西比較困難.小兒還未到時候(還未準備好).
該用戶已被刪除

76#
發表於 06-1-9 10:42 |只看該作者

77#
發表於 06-1-9 11:10 |只看該作者

SCheng

你和茵茵的交流屬於高層次,我覺得學到很多,希望你和兒子繼續努力下去。你兒子年紀這麼輕,中學時會讓他學德文、意大利文或法文嗎?如果學音樂,能夠懂這幾種語言,對樂曲的背景和理解更有幫助。到德國、維也納、意大利學音樂,也是很好的選擇,那兒音樂的氣氛是不同的,因為比較少人申請,可能較容易攞到獎學金。

warrren

純粹出於好奇,好名貴小提琴拉的聲音,是否各有風格,憑音色可聽出拉的是那一隻琴嗎?

78#
發表於 06-1-9 12:08 |只看該作者

我就係最苦惱呢隻Bach...唔揀又唔得,又好唔鍾意練 ... 對呢個syllabus, 有無咩idea? 點揀好...   
比d意見, up下呀..

I cannot play any of the pieces in the syllabus.  They are all well beyond my playing ability.  But I am a big big big fan of Bach and absolutely in love with the Bach's sonatas and partitas for solo violin (I am not joking, I do have 12 versions of the sonatas and partitas in my ipod - Fischer, Grumiaux, Hahn, Heifetz, Menuhin, Milstein, Mintz, Olevsky. Perlman, Podger, Schroder and Szeryng).  To me, the Bach's sonatas and partitas are the holy grail of all music, and the chaccone from partita no.2 is the ruby stone on it.  If I were to be left in an island and only allowed to keep one set of CDs, it would be a set of the Bach's sonatas and partitas.  The only problem is whether it should be Milstein's or Szeryng's.  These sonatas and partitas are my ultimate goal in violin playing.

You may post your question about the syllabus to violinist.com's forum.  Many professional teachers and violinists will love to their views with you.

Happy fiddling,
warrrren

79#
發表於 06-1-9 12:23 |只看該作者

csk,

你和茵茵的交流屬於高層次,我覺得學到很多,希望你和兒子繼續努力下去。你兒子年紀這麼輕,中學時會讓他學德文、意大利文或法文嗎?如果學音樂,能夠懂這幾種語言,對樂曲的背景和理解更有幫助。到德國、維也納、意大利學音樂,也是很好的選擇,那兒音樂的氣氛是不同的,因為比較少人申請,可能較容易攞到獎學金。

純粹出於好奇,好名貴小提琴拉的聲音,是否各有風格,憑音色可聽出拉的是那一隻琴嗎?

Me too have learnt a lot from Scheng and 茵茵.  

I doubt whether one can identify a violin by its sound.  There are simply too many factors that may affect the sound.  In fact, I doubt whether any maker can make two violins that are the same.

About studying music in Germany, there was a special report on the topic in the Strad magazine some two years ago.  I did not read the report with any great care, but recall that it is relatively easy to be offered a scholarship in Germany.

Regards,
warrrren

80#
發表於 06-1-9 13:46 |只看該作者

我也很喜歡巴哈的無伴奏小提琴sonata and partitas…
可是要拉得好真的很難,因為它對一個小提琴手的最基本技巧有很高的要求,而這些技巧往往是平日最容易被忽略的,個人感覺對於拉琴年資較短的人會比較困難。而且巴哈的sonata and partitas不是聽一次就會明白和喜歡的,要付上耐性、反覆聽奏、練習,才會真正明白…所以對於小朋友會比較困難。無獨有偶,把sonatas and partitas拉好也是我拉小提琴的終極目標呢!

我也有perlman、Grumiaux、Menuhin、Milstein的cd呢!Milstein真的拉得很好!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題