La Salle 辦學宗旨絕非

22#
發表於 07-1-30 15:04 |只看該作者

Re: 請問喇沙小學/中學有是否要有錢人才適合讀呢?

你愈講愈離題, 相信你

23#
發表於 07-1-30 15:08 |只看該作者

Thanks LLT, I have been thinking that it may because of its location, cos I have seen so many posh cars parked outside the school to pick the boys up.  

Nevertheless, the mission of La Salle remains a good sample for all educators.  All kids should receive good education.  But nowadays those poor kids are busy with endless homework and bad influences from the media.

If I were rich enough, I would have a school opened -- a school that teach kids to behave, to be honest, and to have courage.

24#
發表於 07-1-30 15:09 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

25#
發表於 07-1-30 15:11 |只看該作者

26#
發表於 07-1-30 15:12 |只看該作者

27#
發表於 07-1-30 15:15 |只看該作者

ha8mo 寫道:
Have you seen this:

Statement on the Direct Subsidy Scheme

Contrary to reports in some Chinese newspapers on Saturday, 16 December 2006, the School Management Committee of La Salle College wishes to reassure teachers, students, parents and old boys that its position on the Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) has not changed and that there are no immediate plans to convert to this scheme. All stakeholders will be fully consulted before there is any change in this position in the future.

At the present time, the School Management is actively exploring ways to increase the financial resources of the school so that it can employ additional teaching staff, reduce class sizes and offer more educational opportunities to students. One major source of new funding, it is hoped, will be the "75th Jubilee Gift Campaign" which will be launched shortly.

Bro. Thomas Lavin
Supervisor.

This is why I said "up to this writing".   No one can guarantee that it will not be changed in future.

28#
發表於 07-1-30 15:17 |只看該作者

ha8mo 寫道:
Don't point finger at others la.      

One of the current Bureau Chiefs is graduated from her.

Which shool am I talking about?

29#
發表於 07-1-30 15:17 |只看該作者

I need to stop writing to this guy "ha8mo".  He probably needs a map to read regarding the road, but he simply has not got a map in mind.  

30#
發表於 07-1-30 15:22 |只看該作者

LLT 寫道:
ha8mo 寫道:

No big deal!

Do you know that both the two candidates for the post of Chief Executive Officer of HKSAR come from Wah Yan College - one from Kolwoon and the other from Hong Kong     

31#
發表於 07-1-30 15:26 |只看該作者

王國長老

32#
發表於 07-1-30 15:33 |只看該作者

有時呢D 名校正正有出色校友,
社會人士對佢地認同,
(我唔係講緊LLT 口中嗰兩位人兄),
而現今家長一窩蜂爭住入讀。
要知當年好多舊生都係窮家子弟,
佢地既發奮心…係而家D 靚仔無架!
而家D 細路飯來張口,過於受保護,
讀書成績好未必品行好….唉!

LLT 寫道:
LLT 寫道:
[quote]
ha8mo 寫道:

No big deal!

Do you know that both the two candidates for the post of Chief Executive Officer of HKSAR come from Wah Yan College - one from Kolwoon and the other from Hong Kong     

[/quote]

33#
發表於 07-1-30 15:41 |只看該作者

ha8mo,

Don't worry, you are welcomed!

It seems to me that only my idle 麟媽媽 is able to deal with you     

There is no news that St. Joseph is considering to change into a DSS.  On the contrary, according to the principal, the school board is keen to go 'through train' with St. Joseph's College.  Though it is a good desire, I don't think this can be done in reality.

34#
發表於 07-1-30 15:44 |只看該作者

麟媽媽 寫道:
要知當年好多舊生都係窮家子弟,
佢地既發奮心…係而家D 靚仔無架!
而家D 細路飯來張口,過於受保護,
讀書成績好未必品行好….唉!

Absolutely agree with you     

35#
發表於 07-1-30 15:45 |只看該作者

36#
發表於 07-1-30 15:46 |只看該作者

My niece is currently studying in LS (primary). As far as I know, he needs to do homework up to 10pm every night, with no breaks at all. (according to his mother). Saturdays are all devoted to tutorials and studying. His mother is a well-educated, full time housewife and she is also very devoted (I would say more devoted than her son) to the school. They are both very tired whenever I see them. They come from a fairly wealthy family (living in Kowllon Tong).

But I think the key point is, the mother is prepared and determined to do whatever it takes to help the child to enter and succeed in the school. Once she even said she had no quality time with her son anymore after he entered P1.

So wealthy or not may not be that important. If LS is your cup of tea, be prepared to see your kids through. Of course getting an offer is difficult enough, but there is still a long way to go afterwards.

37#
發表於 07-1-30 15:49 |只看該作者

ha8mo 寫道:
你衰喇,當麟媽媽 "idle"     

Yes! Oh you must have missed the famous victory of 麟媽媽 v. ??? (Oh, I forget his/her name!)

王國長老

38#
發表於 07-1-30 15:58 |只看該作者

LLT,

而家D 學校好多小惡霸架!
我個仔琴日係學校先比人打呀!
最後2 個都要罰!雖則亞仔無還手,
但佢竟然掉人地個水樽,
佢話以為人地會去執番個水樽,
咁樣會停手喎!你估人地係狗咩?
你一掉佢會去執番?!
最後水樽掉中另一個同學隻腳,
老師話亞仔比人打雖則係自衛,
但掉水樽行為不當,理應受罰。
我老公覺得亞仔係受害者,
但我覺得掉水樽可大可小,
所以罰得啱!老公最後認同,
當年蘭X坊慘劇都係一個啤酒樽而起.... :cry:

39#
發表於 07-1-30 15:58 |只看該作者

王國長老

40#
發表於 07-1-30 16:06 |只看該作者

亞蝦,

LLT 只係串錯字,
我好識安慰自己,
所有野我都向好既諗架!
作死你又想攪攪陣!

LLT 寫道:
[quote]
ha8mo 寫道:
你衰喇,當麟媽媽 "idle"     

Yes! Oh you must have missed the famous victory of 麟媽媽 v. ??? (Oh, I forget his/her name!)

[/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題