搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 溜冰基礎班要學幾耐?
查看: 4183|回覆: 22
go

溜冰基礎班要學幾耐? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-2 12:26 |只看該作者

溜冰基礎班要學幾耐?

我的小朋友在又一城學了14個月溜冰, 仲係基礎班, 未到花式班.  問教練進度如何? 教練話又係果句, 同齡來說, 學得好好.....!!
但聽其他家長說, 基礎班一年就得了.......
所以我想問下有小朋友學溜冰的家長, 是否如教練 所言.就快得?
(註:我小朋友每次學完都有練習)

2#
發表於 06-11-2 12:36 |只看該作者

Re: 溜冰基礎班要學幾耐?

我仔仔由三歲學到e+.成5.5先考freestyle 1 咋...有排呀~

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 06-11-2 13:57 |只看該作者

heiheikeikei 寫道:

想請問heiheikeikei :
教練途中會有cert 來証明學到咩level嗎?小女由七月到now,也沒有巨體說她咩級。

4#
發表於 06-11-2 15:17 |只看該作者

Hi 春卷,

At the beginning, it took 5 lessons in group to complete Tot 1.  Thereafter, as the skills required become more difficult, it may take longer to complete more advanced levels.  My daughter started in Feb at Festival Walk this year and was given Tot 4 certificate (dated June) in Aug.  I think the kid may learn faster if taking private lessons but I prefer group lessons for my girl to interact with others.

If you want to obtain certifications for your girl within a relatively short period of time, I know that at West Kowloon, you can finish all introductory courses to start Free style in just one year and it's cheaper.

Macy9402

春卷 寫道:
[quote]
heiheikeikei 寫道:

想請問heiheikeikei :
教練途中會有cert 來証明學到咩level嗎?小女由七月到now,也沒有巨體說她咩級。 [/quote]

5#
發表於 06-11-2 16:19 |只看該作者

春卷 寫道:
[quote]
heiheikeikei 寫道:

想請問heiheikeikei :
教練途中會有cert 來証明學到咩level嗎?小女由七月到now,也沒有巨體說她咩級。 [/quote]

我個教練咪一樣, 吾追吾比cert, 追佢就一次過比三張~~

heihei: 妳個小朋友都好呀, 開始左考freestyle 1; 我小朋友4歲已識在冰上行, 同埋大膽吾怕趺, 先至幫佢報名....而家學左差不年半啦.........仲未學完呀!!

6#
發表於 06-11-2 20:21 |只看該作者

我都好有興趣比個仔學溜冰,
三歲得唔得呢??
請問幾多錢一個月??
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

7#
發表於 06-11-2 23:37 |只看該作者

3 yr old should be OK.  Festival Walk's group lessons at weekends are $675 for 5 lessons.  I was told that this would be good for West Kowloon's private lessons.

rose_carmen 寫道:
我都好有興趣比個仔學溜冰,
三歲得唔得呢??
請問幾多錢一個月??

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 06-11-12 10:12 |只看該作者

Macy,
Thanks for your information, I asked the coach and she said will do a test after 4-5 more lesson.  And she said my children is learning something of pre-alpha. But she hasn't talk about is there any Cert or not, but anyway I am not waiting for the cert to do somethings and just want to know the progress of learning.  Did Your child leant at West kowloon? Do U think is better?

9#
發表於 06-11-12 17:17 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 06-11-12 23:26 |只看該作者

My daughter has learned since September and she got ToT 2 at the end of October.

11#
發表於 06-11-13 00:42 |只看該作者

請問西九龍要幾錢學費, 同埋有冇教練介紹?

(我想要一對二)

macy9402 寫道:
3 yr old should be OK.  Festival Walk's group lessons at weekends are $675 for 5 lessons.  I was told that this would be good for West Kowloon's private lessons.

[quote]
rose_carmen 寫道:
我都好有興趣比個仔學溜冰,
三歲得唔得呢??
請問幾多錢一個月??
[/quote]

12#
發表於 06-11-13 01:22 |只看該作者

我仔四歲開始學到六歲, 兩年剛好完成基礎班八張cert
而個細女三歲開始學, 進度比哥哥還要慢, 都好睇你平時有無同佢train, 如果一星期只得半小時上堂and then玩吓, 相信要兩年先完成

13#
發表於 06-11-13 08:07 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 06-11-13 09:02 |只看該作者

my daughter start learning from 4 years old,the teacher says according to her peformance,she will finish the basic within 1.5 years old.of course each kid is different.

15#
發表於 06-11-13 23:50 |只看該作者

My daughter learns at Festival Walk group lessons.  I've never been to Kowloon West but just happened to know that the private lesson fee there is the same as group lessons at Festival Walk.  Moreover I'm quite surprised to know of a boy completing all basic courses there by private lessons within one year as I can't get a trace of quick reaction or sport sense from that boy.

春卷 寫道:
Macy,
Thanks for your information, I asked the coach and she said will do a test after 4-5 more lesson.  And she said my children is learning something of pre-alpha. But she hasn't talk about is there any Cert or not, but anyway I am not waiting for the cert to do somethings and just want to know the progress of learning.  Did Your child leant at West kowloon? Do U think is better?

16#
發表於 06-11-14 12:22 |只看該作者

17#
發表於 06-11-14 13:15 |只看該作者

No.  We get known at school and I appreciated much when he claimed knowing how to swim freestyle, breast & back strokes at the age of only 5.5 and just once a week practise with lesson.  As I've never been to west Kowloon, it may not be such a surprise if I see him skating before knowing it.

belle 寫道:
macy9402
Did you see that boy skating??  Does he skate well???

醒目開學勳章

18#
發表於 06-11-14 14:16 |只看該作者

Hi everybody:
which coach your children follow?  My coach (female) is not very good due to she always take holiday.  Today my girl need to go there for lesson but staff call me the coach is sick today(just half hour before the lesson).  this is the 3 times in two month she not go for the lesson.  All 3 students in my girls class (半私人班) had never apply for leave, everytime is the coach apply for leave   

醒目開學勳章

19#
發表於 06-11-14 14:20 |只看該作者

My husband want to change another coach, 佢話個老師教得無心機,因多數佢陪阿女去,你哋可否介紹好老師給我?PM me 好嗎?同埋do u feel not good to change coach, due to she will know la, in the same location學。

20#
發表於 06-11-14 14:39 |只看該作者

正所謂"台上三分鐘,台下十年功".  Just last weekend (11 & 12 Nov) there's a competition held at Festival Walk.  I watched for a while on Sat and found that to do those jumpings and turnings (quite basic w/o music), some might really have practised for quite some time in order to do that.

Hi 春卷, have you requested change at the office?  If your girl and the other classmates (presume to have the same feeling and request) give certain pressure to the office, I think they may be more willing to help you out.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題