用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 剛去完TSL, 校車只登記, 沒有時間及路線圖, 遲些通知,28 ...
查看: 2916|回覆: 36
go

剛去完TSL, 校車只登記, 沒有時間及路線圖, 遲些通知,28/8試搭 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-9 12:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
剛去完 TSL, 剩係買到書, 校車只登記, 沒有時間及路線圖, 遲些通知, 28/8試搭
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-9 13:20 |只看該作者
This is a new provider and they may need more time to arrange the bus routes.  We are so thankful that the school got rid of the old company!

原帖由 bowling68 於 10-7-9 12:49 發表

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 10-7-9 13:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 bowling68 於 10-7-9 12:49 發表

Bowling68,

Thanks a lot for your sharing.  So in other words, if we submitted the school bus registration before and not planned to purchase book now, there is no need to go to school in these 2 days?

4#
發表於 10-7-9 16:06 |只看該作者
Only need to fill up the registration form for school bus, every answer from them is "tentative", except the bus fee.

5#
發表於 10-7-9 16:16 |只看該作者
I really like the way you put it ......... "every answer from them is tentative, except the bus fee"  

原帖由 88 於 10-7-9 16:06 發表
Only need to fill up the registration form for school bus, every answer from them is "tentative", except the bus fee.

6#
發表於 10-7-9 18:20 |只看該作者

回覆 1# bowling68 的文章

I have called the school today about the bus route. There was a staff (Ms. Ng) just repeat and repeat that the parents could enquire about the new bus compnay's name and let the company know how many students, where do they get up and get off. No other information could be obtained.

To make me more more extremely angry is she could not clearly tell me what I could know more about the bus route, fee and get up & get off time. She just continue 打官腔 and showed impatient to my enquiry. At last she wanted to transfer my "HOT" enquiry to others. One more horrible thing she told me before passing the call to others is "every staff would has different informaiton". Is it true? why don't she clarify the information with others before answering my questions? Is it called helpful service? Luckily, she is just a staff of 校務處, not a teacher. I do hope those teachers do not possess such quality.

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 10-7-9 20:51 |只看該作者
I only filled up the form, but, I cannot get any information, even for bus fee.
They said it didn't confirm yet.
But, they will inform us the details in mid August.

8#
發表於 10-7-10 11:24 |只看該作者
My kid rides the schoolbus too.
Every year in the past, there was fine-tuning of the many bus routes, to take into account the "new"comers' pickup and drop off locations, but the main route is largely the same.

For the "new" schoolbus company, I asked the bus company staff at the counter yesterday, they could only confirm that :
1.  all the info of "old" students who ride the schoolbus has been passed on to them,
2.  they will need to collect the info of all students who take the schoolbus before confirming the bus routes,
3.  parents will be notified later.
4.  bus fare has not been fixed but will be approx $$XX for YY route, and there will not be long/short months, those taking full bus service will need to pay the same bus fare for 10 months.

It is understandable that they need more time to collect info of all kids intending to take the schoolbus, before fixing the bus routes.

Pls have some patience, and wait for their reply.

In any case, the kids will be picked up at a time around 7:00 - 7:30 am, and return home within 1 hr for those living quite far away from school.  To me that is not much difference anyway.

Just take everyting easy.  Don't get too worked up about it.

9#
發表於 10-7-10 12:34 |只看該作者
In any case, the kids will be picked up at a time around 7:00 - 7:30 am, and return home within 1 hr

新公司有呢句承諾真係好LA.  最重要係配合到家長的需要.

10#
發表於 10-7-10 13:09 |只看該作者
we are not able to go to tsl for the books and asking question about the school bus these 2 days....
thank you all for the information!!!

i have called the bus company this morning and my 1st impression is that even they can't have any confirmed answer at this stage which i do understand, they are still willing to help.

personally, i find the fare is a bit high.... but i was expected from some other parents' experience...
"it's more and less the same price as sharing a taxi with 4 other children.... "
(that's why i find it a bit high for me as i rarely take taxi myself... )...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-7-10 13:11 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

11#
發表於 10-7-10 14:31 |只看該作者
Dear all,

No matter it’s the old or the new school bus company, they may not be able to tell us the
pick-up and drop-off time at this moment. 
Normally, it will be around mid-August when everything is fixed on the number of stops, routes and timetable.

The school staff in the general office might not be able to answer such information to parents at this stage.
Parents can call the new school bus company for rough information for the time being.

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-7-10 11:24 發表

My kid rides the schoolbus too.
Every year in the past, there was fine-tuning of the many bus routes, to take into account the "new"comers' pickup and drop off locations, but the main route is largely ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 10-7-10 14:33 編輯 ]

12#
發表於 10-7-10 19:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 TINGMUM 於 10-7-10 12:34 發表
In any case, the kids will be picked up at a time around 7:00 - 7:30 am, and return home within 1 hr

新公司有呢句承諾真係好LA.  最重要係配合到家長的需要.  

Tingmum,

Hope I did not mislead you -
what I said =/= promise by the new bus company.
It is just my approximation of the pickup / drop off times.

Principal,

yup, people tend to confuse school staff with bus company staff.

13#
發表於 10-7-10 19:18 |只看該作者
Flos,

You will find in due course that our school bus fare is not really v expensive.  I learnt several yrs ago, that schoolbus fare for a famous school in Kln City for Whampoa Garden / school return, was ~HK$700.  At that time, our return school bus fare was ~HK$490 return from Kln City / school.

Another calc : if I send my kid to school by bus + bus fare for maid, i.e. 2 times bus fare for kid + 4 times bus fare for maid each day, that is approx the same as schoolbus fare for my kid.

So my conclusion is, our schoolbus fare is acceptable.

14#
發表於 10-7-10 20:25 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

Don't say this too early until our receipt of the letter in August!!   

Some people (Big Brothers) may read your posts in due course!!  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-7-10 19:18 發表

Flos,

You will find in due course that our school bus fare is not really v expensive.  I learnt several yrs ago, that schoolbus fare for a famous school in Kln City for Whampoa Garden / school return ...

15#
發表於 10-7-11 09:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 principal 於 10-7-10 20:25 發表
Bluestar,

Don't say this too early until our receipt of the letter in August!!   

Some people (Big Brothers) may read your posts in due course!!  

The new schoolbus co did not quote exact $$ schoolbus fare, but quoted an approx figure which, for my route, is acceptable.

There must be some sort of contract with school / PLK specifying bus fares / routes, rough arrangement, so that new should be better than old, otherwise why was there such a change ? !

I'm usually optimistic about such things, save my brainpower for other more impt things like

Really need the brainpower and energy for these 12 months !!

16#
發表於 10-7-11 22:42 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

The several “fierce” icons in your post really scared me!!  

Looks like you and your child are going to the battlefield (Iraq??)with loads of weapons in the coming 12 months!!  
Surely with helmets and gas masks. 

But I am sure your efforts will pay off one day.  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-7-11 09:16 發表

The new schoolbus co did not quote exact $$ schoolbus fare, but quoted an approx figure which, for my route, is acceptable.

There must be some sort of contract with school / PLK specifying bus fare ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 10-7-16 20:32 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 10-7-12 15:48 |只看該作者
hey, dear parents,
i have a question... after i signed up for the school bus service....
i have noticed that there is a extra bus route at 4:45pm everyday...
i suppose that is for the pupils after eca.
i suddenly wonder if our son will have eca everyday or not and finally only take the school bus at 4:45pm almost everyday...
is it possible? any higher classes parents experience that with their hyper active child?

should i consider this extra traveling fee in the monthly budget? :-|

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-7-12 15:54 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

18#
發表於 10-7-12 20:20 |只看該作者
I also could not agree with Bluestar regarding the school bus fee as I am paying over $1500 per month plus extra school bus fee.....totally nearly $2000 per month. It is very expensive.

If ther is no long/short month later, I have to pay much more...sad to hear that.

19#
發表於 10-7-12 20:38 |只看該作者
little-pig,

As far as I know, there might be a chance for the new monthly fee to be slightly lower (depending on the routes) after the cancellation of the “long/short month” payment imposed by the old school bus company.

Did you call the new school bus company to find out the latest information about your route??

原帖由 little-pig 於 10-7-12 20:20 發表

I also could not agree with Bluestar regarding the school bus fee as I am paying over $1500 per month plus extra school bus fee.....totally nearly $2000 per month. It is very expensive.

If ther is no ...

20#
發表於 10-7-13 11:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 little-pig 於 10-7-12 20:20 發表

If ther is no ...

$1500 + for basic schoolbus ?

That's one of the reasons why I prefer living somewhere near the city.
Pros cheaper transport costs (altho still quite high by my standards)
Con worse pollution.
Will move to the suburbs for my retirement.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題