樓主: msz006
go

St. Clare's VS RC [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-18 01:17 |顯示全部帖子
Just share my case with u...
2 yrs ago
1. My girl got an offer from Raimondi, then True Light
2. On the day of 1st round allocation, I got a seat from St Paul's primary catholics School with 15 marks
3. Then my girl got an offer from St Clare's
4. Since Raimondi wanna u to give up the seat from government allocation, I gave up the seat of Raimondi (Cos' girls: boys ratio is so imbalance)
5.  Then I think True Light is similar to St Paul's, so I gave up true light
6. I was struggling between English primary and Chinese Primary School, so I held St Clare's till June
7. Finally I chose St Paul's.

So for girls, I prefer St Clare's rather than Raimondi (Just my personal opinion!)

Moreover, my girl's three kindergarten classmates are in St Clare's P.2 now, the moms are satified with the school and the girls are happy there.

[ 本帖最後由 cmchang0927 於 11-11-18 01:24 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 11-11-18 01:38 |顯示全部帖子
我自己個人選校, 一定會選d有直屬中學.. 可能我個人冇咩志氣, 我覺得做人最緊要穩陣, 細路仔讀書d野好難講, 而家叻, 大d又唔知叻唔叻, 一陣呈分試粗心大意失手......... 再加上而加考幼稚園, 小學都咁難, 遲d唔知中學又要d咩超人..... 所以呢.... if I were u:
1. St Clare (Eng primary school)
2. True Light
3. TSL
(Sorry, 我當年都冇考cky因為我唔係太buy international Schools 個種教法)
原帖由 TB 於 11-11-18 01:27 發表
Hi cmchang0927
Thx for sharing ur experience.

I currently have 2 offers ( st clare's and hk truelight ) and waiting for the 陳守仁 and 蔡繼友results。 if u have to rank them, who will go 1st and who wil ...

3#
發表於 11-11-18 01:40 |顯示全部帖子
You are welcome.
原帖由 Sorb 於 11-11-18 01:34 發表
cmchang0927, thank you very much for your sharing.  Appreciated!

4#
發表於 11-11-18 01:46 |顯示全部帖子
其實有一間ok既直屬中學, 係呢個時勢我覺得好緊要:
1. 和小朋友之間的關係好d, 唔駛逼到最緊
2. 如果小朋友叻, 可以考比直屬中學還要好的中學

e.g st paul's primary catholics is similar to St clare's
- around 70 to 80% girls are promoted to the feeder's secondary
- top students: can go 英華, st stephen's girl's, st paul's co edu, DGS, etc.....

5#
發表於 11-11-19 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think it means giving up the p1 central allocation...........
But if enrol for the central allocation, the Education Department ll inform the school......
In my case, I received a letter from the Education Department before the result of 2nd round of central allocation announced (I got st paul in the 1st round), the letter said that the Education Department knew that I have kept 2 seats, to avoid the waste of seat, they asked me if I would keep the seat of st paul's, if I did, they ll inform st clare's.........

6#
發表於 11-11-23 00:37 |顯示全部帖子
I m sorry that my letter didn't have the same statement as yr letter....
So I think as this yr's competition is so keen, they just want ppl to give up the lucky draw....
Btw, which school do u want to put in yr form for first choice and which district are u in?
原帖由 3A1Y 於 11-11-23 00:31 發表
I guess the competition is so keen this year so the offer letter stated "we will take it as an indication that you are surrendering the school place at St. Clare's Primary School for opting to stay in ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題