搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St.Paul Boys vs Ying Wa
發新帖
樓主: PNGCC
go

St.Paul Boys vs Ying Wa [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-12-19 16:06 |顯示全部帖子
althought we haven't receive the result yet from YW...but after going for the first inteview for both of these schools. We felt that YW were stressing and examining the academic abilities of its applicants way much more than SPB. YW, they really test and ask rather difficult questions in all chinese, english and math... so it';s more well-rounded, whereas, hello...for SPB, the kids were asked to tell the same stupid story one by one, 18of them, 18 times repeating the same stupid story,  after the teacher said it once....wow, how enlightening...really eye-opening...!!! and repeating that same stupid story was the main interview..!!?? errr. there is another part, which is lego, wow ....what else could you ask for, huh??? ...but honestly, 18 kids in a round and it lasted for like 15mins....I am sure they can see soooo much, I am sure they can tell who is the best within that 15 mins time frame with 18 kids , each repeating the same stupid story. !!! LMAO .... consider yourself lucky if u got in to SPB...but honestly, even if we didn't get an offer from YW, I still think that they choose its P1 students in a more sensible and selective manners with all the respect. So which is better, we are not blind...it's quite obvious....This is merely my honest opinion from my own observation after the 1st round of interview.... .

2#
發表於 11-12-19 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
no, i wanna ask you, which session were you in , with only the count of 6 kids in a group...

3#
發表於 11-12-19 18:25 |顯示全部帖子
Would u like me to spell it out for you. Let me clarify that my main point there is: from my very own observation, YW is rather more serious in terms of examining the academic ability of its applicant over SPB's brief interview settings. Period.

4#
發表於 11-12-20 16:43 |顯示全部帖子
u guys are really serious about this...game still on....personally I still would definitely vote for Ying Wah over SPB.... period. not sour but just an honest opinion...  and well, ok, let me take my word stupid back, my apologies, but still YW over SPB....hahaha

5#
發表於 11-12-20 16:50 |顯示全部帖子
and perhaps if the word 'stupid' was not allowed and would rasie so much eye brows, please post it up somewhere....I didn't know this is such an offensive socially inacceptable word....how about perfectly stupid with sugar on top and extra icing for you, would that make u sweeter for christmas...?  Don't ruin youself out ....and have a merry christmas, Mommy!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題