教育王國 討論區 教育講場 My Gym / The Little Gym / Gymboree
發新帖
查看: 9651|回覆: 1
go

My Gym / The Little Gym / Gymboree [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-6-1 10:52 |顯示全部帖子

Re: My Gym / The Little Gym / Gymboree

my girl has joined Gymboree for 1 yr (since she's 1.5 yrs old).  She enjoys very much.  Now she attends the core course (Level 6) and Art class.  The place is clean and spacious and the teachers are very nice.  My girl likes the teachers very much. Whenever she is naughty, I'll threaten her that I would inform the teachers in Gymboree and won't allow her to attend the classes and she'll then behaved.  She even tells others that Gymboree is her office    !

In fact, Gymboree was recommended to me by a few different parents who I met in various occassions.  I also recommend it to my friends.  For the other two, no comment as I haven't tried them.

2#
發表於 06-6-1 19:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: My Gym / The Little Gym / Gymboree

No parking at St. John Building but you can park at Murray Building/Citibank Tower which is next to St. John Building.

In theory, they only allow one parent to accompany the child in the class and the other can wait at the waiting area.  Yet, if the class is not full, they would allow both parents to accompany the child.  Usually, my hb will take photos for my girl while we are in the class.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題