發新帖
查看: 9926|回覆: 3
go

施德福(Stafford) - 请给些意见 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-6 22:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 施德福(Stafford) - 请给些意

猴子爸,
My daughter is a K1 student in Stafford. Since Stafford is a relatively small kindergarten, and not many parents are active in BK, excuse us if the response to your questions is not overwhelming.

All the points you noted are exactly right. Many parents consider this school is because of the high English standard (native English speaking teacher from K1-3). Due to the small school & class size, the teachers (not only the class teachers) know your kid by name soon after they started school, which impressed me a lot. However, unlike other famous kindergartens in Kowloon Tong, Stafford is relatively low-profile, so, you have to prepare when people ask you "huh?stafford? haven't heard of it, where is it?" haha

In fact
[quote]
猴子爸 寫道:
在星期六的面试

2#
發表於 06-11-16 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

猴子爸

a comment on your Point 3, Stafford 中文 standard is equally high as English. In terms of cirriculum, English/Chinese is 50/50. You can tell from the textbook & the homework. The cirriculum is exactly the same as York, but Stafford's school term starts early Aug - July, one more month than York (that's why need to pay 12mths tuition fee). Therefore, the pace is not as rush as York.
The premium you pay (over York) is exactly for 1) small teacher/student ratio, 2)Native English speaker as classteacher to enhance English skills, 3)nicer & newer campus.

[quote]
猴子爸 寫道:
跟据很多家

3#
發表於 06-12-8 16:12 |顯示全部帖子

"拍fly" - NO WAY!
It's a school function that day and most of the parents will go to the Christmas carnival as our kids are performing that day!

I participated one of these functions before I decided to send my kid go to Stafford. The party was hilarious. If I recall, it was something like an "Environmental Show" with kids have fashion show with recycled materials & games, art & craft etc. Although my kid was not in any of the performance that time, she enjoyed watching the big boys & girls very much!
猴子爸 寫道:
"拍fly"? 我相信不会吧!起码我们现在还是想参加Stafford's X'mas party

kakaloklok,你是肯定会读Stafford?

[quote]
kakaloklok 寫道:

突然好怕當日會 "拍fly"'''
[/quote]

4#
發表於 06-12-8 23:48 |顯示全部帖子

me too  :  :
kakaloklok 寫道: