教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有SC and Vic offer 請進
發新帖
查看: 10308|回覆: 3
go

有SC and Vic offer 請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-3-29 17:58 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:picture 的帖子

Can you share your feelings about IB program? My daughter got offer from Victoria, but my first choice is st.cat but we failed...
I actually have a bad experience during the interview in st.cat, not saying I want to jump to the conclusion that their teachers are a bit cruel, I am sure their curriculum is very good and that's why many parents want their children to get in. But Victoria really gave me a good feeling, the teachers and even the principal when we had our second interview, I m sure that my daughter would love going to Victoria! My only concern is that which type of primary school will take students from Victoria as I want to try local schools.  At the same time, I would like to know more about the IB system and maybe I will change my mind as to which path I should follow, appreciate if other mothers can share some thoughts with me! Many thanks!!

2#
發表於 14-3-31 10:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Applemaamaa 的帖子

Then can you tell us why you think HG campus is not as good as CWB or HH campus? Can you give some concrete examples?

3#
發表於 14-4-2 14:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:sfly97 的帖子

Many thanks for the useful info! For SC, how is the campus environment for k1 at Kln tong? I heard that it is very old

4#
發表於 14-4-2 16:00 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Honbbbtt 的帖子

I hope I can have this kind of struggle too...hehe!! Anyway I think both are good schools!!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖