教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 York PN Class
發新帖
查看: 6634|回覆: 2
go

York PN Class [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-5-9 04:50 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 14# giantkid 的文章

In the letter, it means one family for interiews, but normally for all schools, they expect, one eg. papa, take care of them in play room, and see how they perform, and ask mama question as they think mama knows more about the kids.

For my case, my hb and I both enter the interview room, one teacher is responsible for observing him and asking papa to play w/him; later another teacher ask me (not papa wor) for questions. So I think most schools want both parents to go so show you are interested in it.....but don't worry, there are case that I didn't go as I was sick but yet get the offer, but my son is not smart, all are pm offer, now requesting for changing to am session, but the teachers said chance is very very little, 1 or 2 space only....sigh! Really worry if my son can change his time schedule as he sleeps from 3 to5  pm everyday; and with pm class, we can't attend language and music class we used to have on weekday morning (but can do it in afternoon if we are in a.m.), so all need to squeeze to weekends....

2#
發表於 11-5-10 03:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 16# QQ1125 的文章

no ah, we did it in end March, cos they will have interview with big b first since last Oct, and yours should be the last round, for small b (though the Principal in the seminar said mine in March should be the last one for all small b born from June onwards).

3#
發表於 11-5-10 03:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 QQ1125 於 11-5-9 23:34 發表
問咗學校星期一、二會收到信,但係offer K1學位

Yes, many got K1 offer, but good ah, PN is not a must for good school, if you like York, they start training from K1 and have Cambridge starter course and other course in L2, so get an offer for K1 on hand is good ah. You can choose next yr ma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題