用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-29 01:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi iantsang, I enjoy very much to read your post since I can learn much about the kinders for comparison, so worthy to take time to read your comments.

Would you pls comment Pooi To kindergarten since I got an offer from it.....I just think it is a good kindergarten to let my small daughter to study just based on 1 main reason, its over 120 years history. May I know your comments? Thanks a lot!

2#
發表於 09-11-29 01:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-11-29 01:20 發表
Hi MyAshley,

I like Pooi To too so last year we also applied and got an offer from them.  It's a good school so that's why it is in the list of schools we applied.  Of course, building a child to be  ...

Thanks iantsang for your prompt reply and your valuable comments! Pooi To is the 1st kinder my daughter interviewed and also the 1st kinder given the offer. Now I am waiting the results of KV, KM, MS, PLK TAM AU YEUNG SIU FONG & waiting interview of ST ROSE of LIMA. Do you have any comments that can share with me regarding these 2 kinders?

Thanks a lot!!

3#
發表於 09-11-29 01:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-11-29 01:38 發表
I am sorry but which two?  Pooi To and St. Rose of Lima's?

Need to sleep as having busy day tomorrow, please leave me the message and I will find time to reply you.

Ian

Hi Ian,

I mean PLK Tam Au Yeung Siu Fong & St. Rose of Lima.

Good night Ian!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖