用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 YMCA Int'l Kindergarten (TST)
發新帖
查看: 17853|回覆: 0
go

YMCA Int'l Kindergarten (TST) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-20 20:27 |顯示全部帖子
My younger girl is currently study in YMCA Int. TST now , and her elder sister is study in YMCA 4 years ago. I have to tell you that when I first thinking about transferring my girl from the original kindergarten (Hong Kong side) and more than double the school free each month ($8,xxx), I have a doubt about it...

But the miracle do happen 4 years ago, and happen this year to us as well. Excellent teacher, dramatic change of children self confident, excellent language building, and great care about your child.

Not like the other kindergarten, they don't spent any time to do any project just want to please the parent, and you might have some concern about how they are doing in the school in the first few months (we do...), since this is their style..

Unlike some of the fancy local kindergarten, you are not going to have any online information about their school work and their activities in the school, and you have to trust them.

If you need me to recommend any kindergarten in Hong Kong, I will recommend them without any through.... and it do worth the money you paid!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題