搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 喇沙小學 vs 英華小學
發新帖
樓主: yuenmanwai
go

喇沙小學 vs 英華小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-3 00:32 |顯示全部帖子
What's your ground of making the statement that the quality of Wing Wa parents is better than the LS parents?

原帖由 小曳人 於 09-9-2 10:59 發表
我唔清楚個timing係咪overlap.. 可以俾你咁揀, 因為我都係啱啱開始做research...
英華俾我嘅感覺較平實, 直資~ 就當然要俾學費啦.. 但係升中學問題不大
相對LS, 一路都係津貼學校, 慳返學費但係可能課外嘅駛費仲多.. ...

2#
發表於 09-9-3 21:03 |顯示全部帖子
其實家長質素係 base on 家底定其他? 經濟能力好o既家長就係質素好o既家長?

原帖由 csk家長jj 於 09-9-3 15:15 發表

同意
其實我個人的選校考慮次序,「家長質素」一項會放到好後,始終會先考慮孩子的性格和程度、校風、宗教、地點和派位成績。

3#
發表於 09-9-3 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
應該係會考, 自從會考語文轉 grading 後 (最高 5*), LS 狀元數目為全港之冠 (比 DBS, QC, DGS 更多).

原帖由 monkey05 於 09-9-3 22:11 發表
各有各好啦, 各有粉絲.  要平實去平實, 要高當去高當囉.  如計高考成績就似乎 LS 嬴幾條街.

4#
發表於 09-9-3 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
It might be true for most subsidized schools. For a top-calibre school like LS, however, I don't see the difference of the parents with those from DSS (in terms of your definition of "quality parents"). Like what ryohga said, the parents of LS students might actually be those whose sons are admitted to DSS. In fact, I believe most parents would likely give up the DSS place if their sons got accepted by LS.

原帖由 smartcar 於 09-9-3 22:38 發表

The quality of parent is vague and didn't help..

The parental support(moral guildance, education and perhaps little money for private tutoring) is the core issue..

A gifted child would fall in the ...

5#
發表於 09-9-4 14:32 |顯示全部帖子
I agree that YW is a very aggressive primary school and I think they are on the right track to become an elite school in HK. My son is K3 now and I just applied YW for him last couple of weeks and I the teachers and staff are well trained with good courtesy, which is really impressive.

The truth is, however, if my son got offers from both YW & LS, LS will be a no-brainer for me. (I believe you would have opted for LS too if your son got accepted by both schools a year ago, right?)

原帖由 smartcar 於 09-9-4 13:56 發表
I found this post is a mature discussion rather than old posts that resulted in dispute in the end.

If parents could compare the examination paper of P.1 on both LS and YW, you would know h ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題