密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有無大人學緊小提琴? 一齊交流下!
查看: 8198|回覆: 48
go

有無大人學緊小提琴? 一齊交流下! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-13 13:21 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
學左半年......不過比老師話, 大人學, 手指硬, 頂龍上到5級左右, 好傷心, 我唔係玩下玩下...認真嫁...
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-17 12:45 |顯示全部帖子
Hi beetle,

我當然記得你啦, 你決定唔繼續學咪好可惜? 學慢少少有無可能? 又或者好番再學?
我學琴最大心理障礎就係我既指甲, 其實, 我學鋼琴學到3級停左, 都係因為指甲天生太長, 剪唔過肉, 老師說學上去, 指法唔啱...我襟黑鍵都唔可以垂直手指....

唉, 小提琴又重覆我的惡夢....

原帖由 beetle 於 09-10-13 15:17 發表
hi cheapbombom,

仲記得我嗎? 我依家冇學喇. 因為我右手肩同手指關節都有問題唔可以繼續.依家唯有將全部心機放喺兩個女身上. 妳要加油ar!

[ 本帖最後由 cheapbombom 於 09-10-17 12:46 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-10-17 12:52 |顯示全部帖子
Wootaitai,

一齊加油啊, 我學左7個月左右....家陣練晒3首2級考試歌, 本應係陪啊女明年一齊報2級...

上星期剛轉新老師, 佢叫我地未報就唔好考住啦, 咁急考黎做咩呢? 又彈到我同啊女一文不值, 好傷心...

舊老師唔明點解新老師咁講, 又話, 仲有成半年, 你地家陣去考都一定合格, 更何況仲有大把時間練好佢, 不過新老師又話我地拉到無感情, 真矛盾....所以, 都放棄考2級了...

我拉緊篠崎book 2既中間, 你呢? 有d歌仔幾好聽....一齊互勵之....

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-13 14:18 發表
That's very discouraging bor..

I learnt for 9 months also. I used to play piano when I was young - I think violin is so much harder to play well.

EG I practiced the same song for a month. still not ...

4#
發表於 09-10-17 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
video_ming,

你學左4個月, e家有繼續嗎?

半年前, 我買小提琴個陣, 都心大心細, 唔知買貴定買平好, 最後, 聽朋友講, 當買件衫, 2千都ok....唔好太平, 驚反而無心機學下去....

結果, 我就買左BV300......幾個月後, 啊女3/4轉4/4, 就買了BV400...大家都係初學, 都應該夠用啦...

點知, 學下學下, 係自己貪心, 好快, 就分辨到啊女個琴係音質好過自己個琴...

所以, 比自己一個目標, 學多一年, 隨心所欲, 會再換個靚d既琴添...當獎勵自己...講真, 自己都搵到錢, 本身唔好名牌, 人地一個LV都6-7千啦...自己一世人一次....

諗得太遠...還是努力練琴實際d

原帖由 video_ming 於 09-10-17 23:14 發表
cheapbombom
hi
我以前學左4個月,現在囡囡學,我上星期陪囡囡一起拉,我覺得我個小提琴的聲不好.現在我打算買個貴些陪囡囡一起拉.個小提琴又可以留給囡囡.   ...

5#
發表於 09-10-18 12:52 |顯示全部帖子
wootaitai,

嘩, 你拉左7個月, 就轉把位啦, 學得咁快既?
suzuki1-8冊係啊女用緊, 我無拉, 不過, 尋日新老師叫我唔好拉篠崎啦, 因為已搵完Book2, 不如轉用suzuki, 佢由Book2開始教我..

你一日練幾耐? 進度可以去得咁快?

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-17 23:57 發表
而家拉到suzuki book4 第一首 (seitz concerto no 2)好難拉得好聽!因要返工停佐學, 自己練,not much progress

個女拉緊book1 (Minuet III) - 係我正式單對單學第一首。
而家肯定拉得好過我那時! ...

6#
發表於 09-10-20 22:03 |顯示全部帖子
wootaitai,

你練琴既時間, 係我好幾倍之上........
我通常只靠weekend練....平日晚, 十點啊女已睡...練琴會嘈住佢...

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-18 23:45 發表
each suzuki books have less songs ma...
In fact many suzuki songs are also in 篠崎 book 2/ book3, just difference sequence

My main problem now
- left/ right hand coordination
- Strings crossing - the ...

7#
發表於 09-10-23 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
wootaitai,

係咪黑色細細粒個種?
上星期老師加左一粒比啊女用, 佢話佢拉琴太大聲...
我又唔覺可以細聲好多喎...

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-20 22:41 發表
Oh, you have to get a practice mute.... otherwise impossible to practice. And my husband would be yelling at me!

So everynight after my kids sleep its my practice time and I really enjoy it!

Weekend ...

8#
發表於 09-10-23 23:35 |顯示全部帖子
wootaitai,

真的嗎? 我真係未聽過有這樣東西, 咁真係天大既喜訊啦, 因為, 平時一到十點, 就算有時間, 都練唔到琴....我日頭要返工, 都無理由可以做到一踏入門口就練左琴先...

通常食完飯, 教完啊女功課, 自己再沖涼, 十點都起碼...係咪琴行就有得賣? 等我聽日去買先..

另, 今晚去左大會堂, 聽悉尼交響樂團, 幾十位小提琴手坐係我前面拉琴, 一個2個持弓既手勢, 拉琴既模樣好迷人啊...又激發起我努力練琴先得...

我同事笑我, 由ni一刻, 不眠不休, 拉到自己死去個刻, 可能都唔會有台上音樂家既造詣....

的確......我同事雖然講笑, 但我都知台上班樂手, 可能係幾經過幾十年既努力...

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-23 23:19 發表
the small thing is a normal mute for orchestras for a "softer effect"

you have to get a big practice mute that clamps on to the bridge - the bigger the better - it reduces the noise by 50%! you can p ...

9#
發表於 09-10-24 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
wootaitai,

Is it available in HK? Otherwise, could you do me a favor to order one for me too?

Big thanks!

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-24 00:04 發表
Re practice mutes - mind you it makes your violin sound like 鼻賽 especially metal ones. And you cannot hear your tone properly

So I ordered one from the internet through my friend in the states, a b ...

10#
發表於 09-10-24 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Wootaitai,

Honestly, my daughter is rather lazy in practing violin, perpahs only 2-3 times per week.  I always wonder if she's really interested in learning violin.

I asked her serveral times if she wants to quit, but she simply refused to do so.  At this moment, our teacher says her talent in violin is better than me.

However, attitutde is everything.  I am lost how to motivate her practice more, in particular the new teacher is indeed very deaminding.

In the past, I never listened to the VCD of the songs that I ought to play in lesson.  But now, I have to listen to the techiques and follow their performing style before I go to lesson.  I animate almost 90% but my teacher still says I have room for improvement.  Frankly speaking, I feel a bit frastrated because no matter how hard I tried, my teacher is not satisfied.

I am glad that my teacher is good.  I need to beef up my ability to meet her standard.  It's tough but luckily I enjoy it.

Let's keep it up!

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-23 23:45 發表
快D買la!should be available in most places

but I think kids really do learn much faster. My daughter has been practising the exam songs only for a while and stopped practising other songs in the suzuk ...

11#
發表於 09-10-24 14:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Sindy,

Tks for your encouragement!

I practiced a lot more compared with before and I realize the outcome is totally different.  The more I practice, the more I love the song and viloin.

Perhaps the new teacher is right, play 1-2 songs VERY VERY well every lesson is more important to learn 5-6 new songs everytime but students cannot fully pick up the techniques they ae supposed to learn from the music piece.

原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-10-24 12:29 發表
Hi Wootaitai,

Honestly, my daughter is rather lazy in practing violin, perpahs only 2-3 times per week.  I always wonder if she's really interested in learning violin.

I asked her serveral times if  ...

12#
發表於 09-10-24 22:09 |顯示全部帖子
I have violin lesson this evening.  There're only 1 song for me to play for this whole week.  I have confident that I don't need to replay but eventually, I need to practice for another week.

Actually, my previous teacher taught me this song and she didn't ask me to replay.  However, the new teacher asked me to play it to her and she's still not satisfied.  The same situtation applies to my daughter.  We both learn 1 song and keep for practising for 1 month.

I can tell the new teacher is really demanding.  She told me that if you cannot play a Grade 2 song well, you cannot play a Grade 5 song well no matter how fast you learn.  The speed is not important.  You need to pick up the technique to a full extend before you proceed further.

I brought the VCD and even though my performance is really close to the demo, there're still rooms for improvement.

原帖由 Sindy 於 09-10-24 15:11 發表

係呀,學好個技巧好重要,即係我女咁,佢而家唔係學好多歌,亦都唔流暢架....但技巧學到,所以拉到出黎既同以前好唔同....我覺得,首歌順唔順,只係要表演時先咁重要啫....(我好阿q)........學好技巧,要流暢時咪練多d囉.. ...

[ 本帖最後由 cheapbombom 於 09-10-24 22:11 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 09-10-24 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
Wootaitai,

I went to Tom Lee this evening and they don't have the rubber mute.  Eventually, I brought it for HK$80 at the place where I learn violin.

My teacher said that she never use this stuff before.  Instead, she think the small mute is already good enough for her to practice at night time.

My niece attended the lesson with us as she is also searching for a new teacher.  However, she didn't like my teacher as she said she cannot tolerate practing one song for 1 month, that is really true.

原帖由 cheapbombom 於 09-10-24 22:09 發表
I have violin lesson this evening.  There're only 1 song for me to play for this whole week.  I have confident that I don't need to replay but eventually, I need to practice for another week.

Actuall ...

14#
發表於 09-10-25 08:02 |顯示全部帖子
You're the 1st one who gives me a 2nd thought on practicing....

Same as learning piano, I used to learn at least 3-4 songs every lesson.  But now I am stunned that I can only learn one song and worst still, I need to spend 1 month on it.  It's unbelievable!

Yesterday, a very famous voilin master I know (but he doesn't teach me) gave me a book on how to learn violin well.  Actually the book is written by a mother who's son is now the most famous violinist in China.  (close friend to the pianist Long Long).  I read 1/5 in one night.  

The violin master repeated the key message - it's not necessary to practice a lot of songs, concentrate on one piece and pursuit 100% perfect....must have good foundation, spend 75% of your time in practicing the scale in regardness of your level.

It gives me new thoughts.  I begin to accept my new teachers' methodologists in teaching violin.

I'm glad that I can share with you coz I have no friends of my age that learn violin.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-25 00:39 發表
my daughter is actually quite fond of practicing and she likes the joy of playing some new songs.

But she hates it when I point out the mistakes... “吾好投訴la。。。” and then she will be very angr ...

15#
發表於 09-10-25 08:06 |顯示全部帖子
Perhpas you're a good model for her.  

How old is your daughter? How long/how often will she practice every time?

Yesterday I practiced viloin for over 1 hour and she follows me.  But this phenomom doesn't occur frequently.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-25 00:39 發表
my daughter is actually quite fond of practicing and she likes the joy of playing some new songs.

But she hates it when I point out the mistakes... “吾好投訴la。。。” and then she will be very angr ...

16#
發表於 09-10-26 22:35 |顯示全部帖子
My teacher shares the same thoughts with me.  She believes foundation is everything.  However,   many parents just focus on the outcome nowadays.  They request that their children must reach X grade after X years.  Or she/he needs to get at least XX marks otherwise i will change teacher.

My teacher doubts if "genius" really exists.  Most famous vilionst have a tough road and they practice for over 6-8 hours per day at least.  It's easy to teach a children to get high marks coz they can just concentrate on practising 3 songs.  However, they have weak foundation.  But most parents still press for the result and they are short-sighted.  Frankly speaking, they're copying machine and they don't really enjoy music.

For adult learners like me, I wish to enjoy music first.  Exam is just a by-product.  

I'm glad that the change of violin teacher helps me think about the meaning of learning violin.  

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-25 23:47 發表
yes, totally agree on the pts on the book you mentioned. I am glad I am learning it and can really help my daughter by understanding the problems first hand.

When I accompany my daughter to competiti ...

17#
發表於 09-10-27 10:19 |顯示全部帖子
Katiechow,

原來, 學比較冷門少少既樂器, 學費就貴得咁利害!

始終, 我覺得學樂器係單對單最好, 上Group會慢同針對唔到個人既需要...

真係無其他途徑會平些嗎? 音統處? 私人上網搵一搵...好金啊...

至於手指硬, 我相信打電腦要求個種靈活程度, 恐怕跟小提琴不能相提並論罷....最令我擔心既, 係我指甲太長, 係剪唔到平頭, 所以, 心中已有障礙, 老師已說, 5級頂龍, 所以已轄出去, 學得幾耐得幾耐...

我都係起步左8個月, 大家一起努力!

原帖由 katiechow 於 09-10-27 07:34 發表
hi all,

我自己近30歲, 先至剛剛開始學了個半月, 不過我學viola既, 但技巧大部份都同violin差唔多, 多多指教呀  ~

Cheapbombom話大人學琴手指硬, 其實我覺得唔太係, 因為現代人都成日用電腦用keyboard打 ...

18#
發表於 09-10-27 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
Katiechow,

原來你係高人...
我淨係學一樣都未攪掂...
我係你, 一定搵私人啦, 無喂跟大隊dum波鐘!
你係教琴既, 咪用收番黎既學費, 比番少少出黎...有出有入!

原帖由 katiechow 於 09-10-27 13:04 發表
Cheapbombom,

我是跟音統成人外展果d group學架, 成人班好人報, 大部份班都好full, 我班是full的, 所以有10人架, 仲有d同學是上晒基礎1&2就repeat再報但就學唔同進度既野咁~

viola在香港是冷門既, 出去學應該會比 ...

19#
發表於 09-10-29 09:27 |顯示全部帖子
Wootaitai,

Is it English book? Grateful if you could provide the full name of the book.

I went to shenzhen and brought a set of DVD on how to practice zuzuki well.  I just watched for the 1st 30 mins and it begins with how to hold the bow by great master in Beijing.

It's good.  I believe the DVD is not available in HK.  Also, there're a lot of resouces on how to learn violin well in the bookstore.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-29 09:04 發表
cheapbombom

have you started on your suzuki book ar...
I recommend a book to you on the suzuki method - written by William Starr (avaiable from the library).

Very useful in exlaining the approach an ...

20#
發表於 09-10-29 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
Wootaitai,

Tks for your recommendation. I've no idea that there're so many resouces in violin learning.

I found the book on Public Library but it's a restricted item for borrow.  Only 2 copies is available at CityHall Library as reference book.

I called Tom Lee and the book was sold out long time ago.  Amazon has some stocks but I want to try if it's available in HK to avoid the heavy postage cost.  

You're so knowledgable in voilin and it's amazing that you master it well in only a few month's time.

I haven't started Suzuki yet despite my teacher asked me to.  I wish to finish 篠崎 book 2 as I got only 4 more songs to play.  However, I already spend 4 lessons on 1 song.  Doubt if I can finish it in another 3 months.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-10-29 09:33 發表
the full title is "the Suzuki Violinist" - its in English. I borrowed that from the library before

On youtube there are some instructional videos (one guy called Professor V or something, quite good) ...

[ 本帖最後由 cheapbombom 於 09-10-29 17:45 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖