教育王國 討論區 小一選校 派唔到心儀學校, 應唔應該去註冊呢???
發新帖
查看: 2567|回覆: 4
go

派唔到心儀學校, 應唔應該去註冊呢??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-8 10:37 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
小女條命生得唔好, 只係抽到第九志願......

雖然有私小在手, 但係為想慳返個錢, 我們都希望向心儀津校扣門, 請問明天還須要去已獲派小學註冊嗎???

請多多指教!!!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-8 11:20 |顯示全部帖子
I am thinking, if I don't want to study in that school anyway, I could have spare the seat for others who may want it......

Does it mean if I do not register tomorrow, even if I get a seat from the school I want, I cannot register with the "original registration letter" I received on Jun 6th?

That is, is it that I must register first, and then if I get a seat from the school I want, I have to re-collect the registration letter from the previous school?

I just don't want to hold up the seat for the other who may need it.......

I am very confused, please help.....

原帖由 kingkingmui 於 09-6-8 11:06 發表
It is a MUST to do the registration. Otherwise, your seat will be fortfeited! You can get back your certificate from the unwanted school after you "lock door" successfully.

3#
發表於 09-6-8 12:54 |顯示全部帖子
多謝哂 Kls12, 我都係咁估, 希望冇錯啦

原帖由 kls12 於 09-6-8 11:33 發表

一定唔讀就不需到學校註冊,不會影響扣門.

千真萬確!!!!

任何香港人都可有權讀津校!
不是註冊可保留津校學位 !!!!

4#
發表於 09-6-8 14:42 |顯示全部帖子
I agree, I just called the Ed department and they said if I do not want to study in the school, it is not necessary to register now. If I am successful in "knock door",  I can use the same confirmation letter to register later.

I do not want to hold up the seat coz there may be some others who need it ......

汝之砒礵, 吾之熊掌, 希望所有家長都能夠讓出不需要的學位, 等多的人可以成功叩門啦!!

我需要叩門位呀.........

kls12 希望能盡快睇到你的分享啦

原帖由 kls12 於 09-6-8 14:16 發表

Many people will have this ideas every year. Actually, it is not the case. I did not register the assigned school and could get a seat after "knock the door". Let me explain in detail after go home. ...

5#
發表於 09-6-8 17:56 |顯示全部帖子
我認同你的講法, 所以我應該唔會去註冊啦.

我希望獲得心儀學校的叩門位, 所以想將自己派到而不合心
水的學位放出, 希望大家都可以一樣以心為心去為其他人著想, 唔好hold住的無需要學位啦

原帖由 kls12 於 09-6-8 17:15 發表
這是我的理解,如有錯誤請指出,一切以教育局的資料為準。

教育局的發言人是這樣說的:「記着去註冊,否則便會失去學位了。」這說話沒有錯,但他旨在說第二階段-統一派位,失去的是指你派到的學校,並不是讀津校的權利。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題