搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Tutor Time Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 2250|回覆: 0
go

Tutor Time Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-26 14:30 |顯示全部帖子
If u don't mind comparing to other local school students, it is a good school for them to play and enjoy school life.

I believe children should have happy and fun childhood. It is very important for their life. Parents may say they are just a plain white paper, they don't kow if it is hard or not. Just duck feed everything to them.  IT helps them to find a good school. But I really don't want my bb always 'play' with the word cards, learn writing even they can not hold the pen properly, not playing with other kids, just busy in different classes. I just want him to play happily. I think it is their right to play.

However, if u keep comparing with other children and find your bb behind, u won't be happy with tutor time. Other schools already ask the students memorizing many difficult chinese / english words, like 電燈. There are tests and different kinds of homeworks.  

For Tutortime, they are just learning simple words like 一, 二, 山, 人, 口 for the first half of year.

So it really depends on what u want for your children. They are completely different.

原帖由 Anise 於 09-3-16 15:30 發表
I would like to know more about Kindergarten class of Tutor Time, is there any parent of Tutor Time here? Any comment would be greatly appreciated.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題