搜索
教育王國 討論區 高主教書院小學部 2009/2010 - 高主教小一生~家長室
樓主: FungMm
go

2009/2010 - 高主教小一生~家長室 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-4-16 21:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Carina_James 於 09-4-16 19:35 發表
From my view, RC provide Mandarin teaching on Chinese subjects and Englsih teaching for other subjects, it is the attractive point for my husband and me to choose RC. Of course, I hope my kids would d ...

Thanks for your sharing.

I agree with your view that English & PTH as medium of teaching is very important. Actually, my husband’s friend whose son was graduated from RC highly recommend this school to us – good discipline, high academic level, good family background as well as locate at Wan Chai school net and have secondary school.

My daughter is a quiet and shy girl, I believe co-education is good for her.

Keep sharing !

[ 本帖最後由 ononprincess 於 09-4-16 21:48 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 09-4-17 17:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Carina_James 於 09-4-17 14:15 發表
Thanks !!
Do u know how many girls in each class ? Hope more girls join this school starting in 2009 so that the proportion of boys and girls to be rather average (that says 30/70 ) and RC will really ...

I had previously advised by the staff of RC that 1/3 out of the total no. registered are girls. I think we can be confirmed that how many classes have girls (last year, 2 classes only) after 4 July.

Re summer course, not decided yet as depend on the travel plan in summer. However, just wondering what courses my girl should attend – more academic or more leisure.

Any good idea ? and how about other parents? Please share.

[ 本帖最後由 ononprincess 於 09-4-17 18:41 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 09-7-9 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi FungMm,

The bank-in-slip will be valid till 5 August, so you can pay in now. I have paid in all fees already. After 5 August, RC will presume you will give up the seat.

Yes, the lady (wearing the pink high heels shoes) who stood near the entrance of the hall is Principal Chen.

We can know the class allocation on 22 August.

原帖由 FungMm 於 09-7-9 09:15 發表
Hi all,

在上星期register後心情都relax了很多, 因為好似校服, 飯盒及書本都ready好了.  請問大家有關學費, 什費等我見bank-in slip是5 Aug, 是否一定在此日才可入數?  因怕到時吾記得tim!

我很想知道何 ...

24#
發表於 09-7-23 18:24 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

Thanks FungMm and Belle for sharing RC's textbooks and glad to know that it covers so wide. I have not actually read the booklist in details but only ordered full set from school.

Just noted from Johnnyrotten that the school material is difficult. As we are working moms, what do you think we can do for enabling our children to catch up the school work more easily, esp during the adaptation period in the first term? How shall we handle the homework after school?

Please share. Thanks.

25#
發表於 09-7-24 15:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 FungMm 於 09-7-24 11:08 發表
Hi ononprincess,

I also thinking the same question as you.   Starting from this summer holiday we are encourage my son to read more.  Hope it can growth up his interesting for study.

Keep in shar ...

Thanks for your reply.  Yes you are right, read more and write more is important. I also think it is better to work out a new study timetable for our children for P1, starting earlier now or in August.

Add Oil !!

26#
發表於 09-8-1 21:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 FungMm 於 09-7-29 14:10 發表
Hi ononprincess,

Agreed, a good timetable must can be help student to study easlies.  I will setup a timetable for my son after go to RC, because I am not sure what is the school standard and require ...

If I remember correctly, some bk moms have mentioned this issue - 包書膠. They said some schools will not allow/encourage their students to use 包書膠 as it is not environmental protection and the books will become heavier. They removed all 包書膠 at last.

I don't know if RC will let their students to do so. I think you can ask the class teachers on 22/8 as we will have chance to talk to them. For me, I don't like to use 包書膠.   

27#
發表於 09-8-4 12:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 FungMm 於 09-8-4 10:00 發表
Hi ononprincess,

Thanks and why we need go back to school on 22 Aug, 09?  Sorry I don't have any notice from RC wor....?  

Hi FungMm,

P1 parents will go to school with their children (wearing uniform) on 22 August for 分班 and get the textbooks. This date was stated in the notice which we received from the school by mail in around the last week of June. You may have overlooked la. Please check.

28#
發表於 09-8-4 21:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# pauline_c 的文章

Hi Pauline_c,

Thanks for reminding us the time for orientation day on 22 Aug (RC referred this day as Parents' Day in their June notice).

FungMm, I think you have found the details in July notice.

Luckily, you won't miss this important day.::" />

[ 本帖最後由 ononprincess 於 09-8-4 21:57 編輯 ]

29#
發表於 09-9-10 07:31 |顯示全部帖子
Hi All,

My daughter likes the school life and she also enjoys the lunch. I am also happy to hear she likes the classteacher Miss Ho who always gives the stickers to students for good performance. She can also read to me the Chinese and English activities papers after school.

Hope your children can enjoy the school life as well ! Keep sharing  

30#
發表於 09-9-17 07:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

Perhaps due to no school cozs typhoon, quite a lot of homework (activity sheets) yesterday. Hope RC will post the homework section via intranet asap so that we can check it out in advance before going home.

Re the activities for Friday, the number of places available for each activity is not many. Lucky draw must be needed.

31#
發表於 09-9-17 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi FungMm,

My daughter didn't mention this funny activity. I only saw a boy and a girl's name on her activity sheet. Thanks for your sharing. I believe your son must be a smart boy.

My daughter told me that Miss Ho said students can go to the library in October.

32#
發表於 09-9-20 08:28 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yeesumyin 於 09-9-17 13:01 發表
Hi All RC Parents,

I keep watching this thread in BK and found that most of the kids studying in RC are happily and have interesting school life.  Moreover parents views are also positive and true.   ...

Hi yeesumyin,

According to the school bus information sheet, the fee is $695 and get on the bus at around 7:00 am. No information for pick up time.

33#
發表於 09-12-3 08:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 FungMm 於 09-12-2 10:33 發表
Hi pauline_c,

Thanks for your kindness!  Today is much better, only feel tried and dizzy.  May too weakness after medicine.  Hope can recover asap.

Re his first examination really feel sorry but hop ...

Hi FungMm,

Hope you can get well soon! Your son is a good boy, I trust he can do well in his exam. Relax!

According to my daughter, the children are very happy and they enjoy the activities after exam.

34#
發表於 10-3-4 09:14 |顯示全部帖子
Before entering into P1, I heard other parents from other primary schools who said that it's very easy for a P1 student to get 90 or even 95 above marks once you have studied. However, I found it is difficult for my child to get so high marks except for G.S., Chinese and English dictation. For other subjects (esp Chinese) in the assessment and also composition, it's really not easy to get high marks.

I am just wondering if this is my child's problem or most of the RC students are like that.

Please share. Thanks.

35#
發表於 10-3-5 09:31 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you, we all need to try harder la !!

原帖由 No.Three 於 10-3-4 11:21 發表
Hi ononprincess

I have discussed with several parents of RC's P1 student.  I got a conculsion that their childern exam and assemt results are just average (i.e. 50-80 / 100, esp on Chinese & English) ...

36#
發表於 10-6-8 09:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 大家好,

Today is the last day for the final exam. 囡囡好開心, 大家都要好好玩下啦 ! 星期五 Disneyland 見!

原帖由 FungMm 於 10-6-4 15:38 發表
P.1 家長大家好,

有沒有被抽了參加disneyland青少年....?  集合時間地點是否另有通告呢?

囝囝和我們都好期待呀!  希望有好天氣呢...

37#
發表於 10-6-8 16:19 |顯示全部帖子
啊女講老師話這是school activity, 所以要穿PE uniform. 不過, 不知她會否聽錯, 最好都是等老師eClass通知.

原帖由 FungMm 於 10-6-8 15:59 發表
請問是否要穿P.E.衫?  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題