1#
發表於 08-5-22 13:58 |顯示全部帖子

新手媽咪想問your baby can read

我入咗錢,都等了很耐,5y5y有覆你們嗎, 好心急

2#
發表於 08-6-11 15:35 |顯示全部帖子

新手媽咪想問your baby can read

原文章由 irisfung 於 08-6-5 12:35 發表
I finally received the reply from 5y la.  She said that she will call us next week for collection.

I received her e-mailed too. Pending for collection

3#
發表於 08-6-19 10:29 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Szewa-mama 於 08-6-14 00:13 發表
其實香港家長可在your baby can read官方網站直接購買:
http://infantlearning.com/products/asia.html
$469合法買Your Baby Can Read

I try to contact them by e-mail before, they said they can't sell to H.K. directly, if we want to buy baby can read, please contact HK's sole agent.  

Therefore, I have confusion.  Please advise how can I order through their offical website.

As y ou know, purchase from HK's sole agent is too expensive.

4#
發表於 08-6-27 15:16 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 大個媽 於 08-6-27 12:54 發表
I also want to buy the set, but I had sent a e-mail to the co without any ans

Do you know about the shipping charge of Delux set?? And how about the shipping charge only for DVDs and Word C ...

I already ordered through their offical website and they replied me by e-mail that my order will receive within two weeks.  

You just simpify to access their website and choose, meanwhile, select a shipping method (international or UPS), a shipping charge to be shown.  

P.S.  they replied me that the shipping charge was calculated by weight.

5#
發表於 08-7-3 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Nanlee 於 08-7-3 01:14 發表
Hi, does anybody know if there is any problem in their offical website.  Yesterday, I saw there are 2 shipping options (USPS/intenational).  However, today I only see only 1 shipping method (USPS).  A ...

In fact , no need to make a group order, this is because as I mentioned before the shipping cost was calculated by weight, thereforen, useless to share the shipping cost.

6#
發表於 08-7-3 11:59 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 大個媽 於 08-6-27 17:16 發表

Do you know the diff between shipping with "International" and "UPS"?

UPS is faster than International, but the charge is higher too.

7#
發表於 08-7-3 12:02 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 winnie1011 於 08-6-30 12:13 發表
有沒有人幫忙訂? 如有, 請pm我.

Just easy to order at the offical website, try it.

8#
發表於 08-7-3 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Nanlee 於 08-7-3 12:19 發表
Iristosi,  I found only 1 shipping method is available now which is USPS.  The shipping cost of USPS is very expensive, and it has no combine shipping applied.  That's why I am thinking to organize a  ...

Nanlee,

I made a order by International shipping method before , it is not expensive.   Don't worry, be patient ! I just send a e-mail to Instant Learning, and asked why there's only one shipping method now, wait for my reply once I got the answer from them.

9#
發表於 08-7-3 16:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Nanlee 於 08-7-3 12:19 發表
Iristosi,  I found only 1 shipping method is available now which is USPS.  The shipping cost of USPS is very expensive, and it has no combine shipping applied.  That's why I am thinking to organize a  ...

Nanlee,

I ordered by International shipping method before, it is not expensive.  Don't worry, be patient.  I just send an e-mail to them and asked why there's only one shipping method - UPS, wait for my reply once I got their reply.

10#
發表於 08-7-4 09:42 |顯示全部帖子
Nanlee,

Just acces in your baby can read web site and click at Instant Learning, therefore, you can search their contact points.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題