搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 如果RC 收 , 值得讀嗎 ?
發新帖
查看: 5725|回覆: 2
go

如果RC 收 , 值得讀嗎 ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-5 12:25 |顯示全部帖子
I am also RC parent.  I cannot compare RC with other ESf schools but i can only share that we are very happy with this school so far.  At least l like their teachers who are teaching with "heart", their resources and facilities and their chinese program as well.

2#
發表於 10-10-5 12:38 |顯示全部帖子
kaka 1228,

I saw you raising your concern about RC secondary student's discipline in different occasions.  I do not know what you have heard about that but i have not heard about anything negative so far.  

If you are really worried, the best way is to observe by yourself.  I am also serious about picking a school for my kid.  I have tried to observe RC's students when they left school at the end of the day and when they were taking train.  I also tried to be a parent helper so that i could observe both the primary and secondary students during their school time at school. So far i cannot notice anything negative.  If you are really worried, you can do your own observation.   

I am not saying that RC is the best as different people will have different opinion and feeling.  Just try to observe more and see how you feel.

3#
發表於 10-10-5 21:33 |顯示全部帖子
Totally agree with erichkl and i am happy to see that all RC's parents can share rationally and peacefully here. Hope all kids will have a happy and fruitful school life in RC :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題