用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-25 11:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 lausy 於 09-9-28 01:21 發表
Thank you for all sharing & information!

All the best & good luck for interview !

the bad thing is the kid has no any time for sleep in the middle of day.
(\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^ )
(_(__  (_(__)~ *^-^*

2#
發表於 09-11-25 14:37 |顯示全部帖子
thank you very much, iantsang. you give us much useful information.

I applied over 30 kindergartens for my daughter, since I worry much for her school life, and I still  in the shadow of failure experience last year when we applied PN.

Fortunenately, in the first round interview, she was accepted by Kau Yan, York and Creative. I paid the reservation fee of Kau Yan and York, since one has primary and the other is good at English. I gave up Creative since I heard it's a happy kinder and relative easy teaching, then BB may be hard when go to primary.  

the second round, I applied KV, 浸大附屬, Munsang, Learning Habit, St Clare, Pui Ching, some of them finished interview, and some of them don't.

the third round, should be St Paul, Sacred Heart, which I think should be very difficult to join. so my focus is on the second round.

your point is very right, the parent's choice should depend on what's they want, one-dragon or English-focus.  I consider it thousands time, at last I think one-dragon is more important since there are more BB born in 07 and 08, choose one-dragon, at least no need worry again 2 years later.

As you said, if we choose one-dragon, then should have English class outside, apart from Cambridge English exam, say ESOL, what kind of class you recommend?  

and will ask your suggestion when we have notice from the second round schools.
(\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^ )
(_(__  (_(__)~ *^-^*

3#
發表於 09-12-8 13:51 |顯示全部帖子
just got offer from St Clare and 浸大附幼, both are PM class. anyway, I don't much care about AM and PM.

how do you think the two one? I checked on net and found 浸大附幼 is an happy kinder, some kind of IB class, focus on child's personality, other than writing. the good side is it has one dragon primary school, the bad side is I don't very much comply with the new teaching comcept.

Between the two, I prefer St Clare since it's one dragon and English primary school. the bad side it's girl kinder. I'd like my girl grow in a common circumstance.

and my girl also accepted by Kau Yan. between Kau Yan and St Clare, which one is better?  

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-11-27 09:24 發表
You have applied for 30 kindergartens?  That's really a lot and you must be very busy running around the past few weekends.

Thosethat you have in group 3 are good backups to wait upon resultsannounce ...
(\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^ )
(_(__  (_(__)~ *^-^*

4#
發表於 10-10-5 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
a quick feedback, for St clare's primary school, there are 120 kindergarten students for 2010 yr.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-8-3 17:57 發表
Here's the link for download the excel:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ ... condary_schools_xls

(may be a bit out-dated)

Here's the link to my blog of the list:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/ian-ki ...
(\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^ )
(_(__  (_(__)~ *^-^*
‹ 上一主題|下一主題