發新帖
查看: 13291|回覆: 3
go

分享蔡繼有簡介會重點 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-9-14 18:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:torunpoland 的帖子

絕對專重你的感覺。不竟選校及學生入讀都講緣份。不過,我絕對不認同你的感覺。
"every child is good at something" is the motto of the school.學校的教學亦奉行這個理念。每個孩子在每方面發展都不同,有小朋友強於演說表演,有小朋友好英語,有小朋友愛中文,有小朋友學術一般但友際關係強,有小朋友強音樂但學術一般。學校都能讓這些不同的小朋友都有自信,不會以單一分數斷定他是否可造之材。我完全不明白可以你會有倒模的感覺。

2#
發表於 15-9-14 18:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:分享蔡繼有簡介會重點

To me, CKY is "programmed" to provide different language and learning exposure. Depending on the child interest and capability, each of them pick up different area at different degree, and the school is fully respect of their development. I think most HK parents would really want his child can be "programmed", and thus they send their child to attend all sorts of supplementary classes after school. Cky, on the contrary, do not recommend supplementary classes.
I also know parents having children study at ESF, and they all send their children to supplementary classes on math, English and Chinese after school.

3#
發表於 15-9-14 23:24 |顯示全部帖子

I don't think there is no "personality" on CKY students. On the contrary, many students have their own area to proud of. The path which the Cky graduates takes, also demonstrate the same. For those who have good IB results, they of course had their own choice.  I also notice student who decided not to go for IB because he/she see different future for themselves. IB is not the only choice at CKY. Student develop to become mature to decide the right path for themselves. If you believe that this is "programmed", I'd really love the way the school program them into.

4#
發表於 15-9-15 21:54 |顯示全部帖子

有人辭官歸故里,有人漏夜趕科場。有不少人為傳統/地區名校放棄Cky,也有人為cky放棄傳統/地區名校,有何出奇。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題