搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 8/1 聖心interview
樓主: 天賜小公主
go

8/1 聖心interview [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 11-1-12 17:25 |只看該作者
真的除了中學部名氣吸引外…

名氣來自那裡?就是嘉諾撒聖心的教育方針,道德培育和學生的素質(包括德行和學術),學生的質素都不是一天速成而是從小培養…
聖心中學的學生大部份來自聖心的私小和津小…而私小和律小的學生又大部份來自聖心幼稚園…
如我理解的有錯,請賜教!

122#
發表於 11-1-12 17:32 |只看該作者
I agree that it would be better if there was playground for kids to relax before interview.

But actually what happen during your interview? Why you have such negative feeling by you and your kid on this school after that interview day.
Can you share.

原帖由 kylietkcfkw 於 11-1-12 15:11 發表
其實面試的定義不是只讓他們(school)選擇我們的小朋友,而是雙向的,你也有權選擇他們。可能表面上SH好好,但實際上如何大家都不知(up to this stage)。如果不喜歡的話而又有其他offer,可forget it.
最近去過不少學校面試, ...

123#
發表於 11-1-12 18:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 bbAvalon 於 11-1-12 17:32 發表
I agree that it would be better if there was playground for kids to relax before interview.

But actually what happen during your interview? Why you have such negative feeling by you and your kid on  ...

SH interview安排比GH好很多很多,而這麼多間龍校interveiw安排得最好則是TL,其次是St Clare和SH了。

124#
發表於 11-1-12 21:33 |只看該作者
你們誤會了我的意思。
我沒有negative feeling after the interview
The interview is very smooth and my kid can finish all the task within 5 mins.
I compare what they have done with the other K1 interview and application method.  
It is important that the personality of their secondary school classmates may be different when our kids grow up
我指年代不同了,不可用中七和小一生compare.  We can only compare their admin policy.  SH 好的地方是會關顧資優生。如your family background can support, your kids can explore more from overseas training. 有很多出外的機會,但要自費。
no one guarantee K1 can directly go into P1 And then S1---S6.  Since many parents give themselve hopes.....then....
if not past students, no relationship, not very rich family, really need to think carefully.
If the admin can do well, teachers will be patient and willing to talk with students and students will be good, vice versa.  Hope you can understand.

醒目開學勳章

125#
發表於 11-1-12 21:39 |只看該作者
Just wanna say whether to open the playground has some very key factors that parents may have ignored.

First of all, if you know what criteria the kindergarten used to make a offer, then may be you would learn to appreciate why the playground are not open.  I had some really bad experience two years ago when my elder one had her first ever interview at York, and she was allowed to play in the playground for over one hour before she was called in to have interview.  Half way through, she is already soaking wet (with sweat!)

Secondly, we are talking about 500-1000 people inside the kindergarten per hour.....  I guess needless for me to say more how a playground can hold so many people.  I believe out of all the kindergartens which have high number of applicants, only Pui Ching has open their "playground" which contains one slide......

Just hope can give move different views for parents for reference.

原帖由 bbAvalon 於 11-1-12 17:32 發表

But actually what happen during your interview? Why you have such negative feeling by you and your kid on  ...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-1-12 21:45 編輯 ]

126#
發表於 11-1-12 21:41 |只看該作者
我個人認為讓樓主不悅的主要是老師個人的語氣表達問題…

Note:幼稚園有很多可怕的辦公室政治,some student teacher quit after their training.  如果老師滿意的話,是不會說這些不合理的說話。懂多國語言的小孩,不是更好嗎?嚇走優秀的學生是否學校所想?希望各有心父母想一想

醒目開學勳章

127#
發表於 11-1-12 21:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 kylietkcfkw 於 11-1-12 21:41 發表
懂多國語言的小孩,不是更好嗎?

I think this is just 一廂情願

醒目開學勳章

128#
發表於 11-1-12 21:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 kylietkcfkw 於 11-1-12 21:33 發表
SH 好的地方是會關顧資優生。如your family background can support, your kids can explore more from overseas training. 有很多出外的機會,但要自費。

May I know how do you come up with this conclusion?  I believe you have little knowledge on Catholic education and the Canossians.

The sad thing nowadays is that parents couldn't afford the time and efforts to understand a school thoroughly and can only focus on less important things like academic results, the languages that was being learned, etc.  Just hope among the parents that we can share more of the positive energy and learn to appreciate things, rather than just narrow yourself on a few negativity.  This is not to protect just one kindergarten, but I am saying this for all the teachers and staff.  I believe parents also need to learn to respect the teachers as we are talking about education here, kindergarten is NOT a service industry.

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-1-12 22:03 編輯 ]

129#
發表於 11-1-12 22:25 |只看該作者

回復 128# iantsang 的帖子

Agree!!!!!!

請分享多些正能量,為下一代建立一個美好新世界!

我重申不要以買名牌手袋心態去choose學校,也不要在學校其求名牌店sales的service,這是教育不是去買LV!!!

130#
發表於 11-1-12 22:30 |只看該作者
任何辦公的地方包括學校都會有政治…
但留下的人一般都會比離開的的人多…
沒有一家公司/學校是能令所有員工完全滿意公司的…
員工不滿不一定是公司/學校的問題,問題也可以是出自員工自己,一樣米養百樣人,有些人總是認為自己已付出了許多,不夠好的是別人…

我說的不代表該老師有問題,而是想說明公司和員工的希望常會有偏差,這裡是沒有錯對的,只有錯配。

如某老師真的是因為不滿學校而將自己的情緒發泄在家長身上並說了些失儀嘅說話,你認為是學校不好嗎?我個人會認為是老師不夠專業,又或EQ唔夠!

順便提提,有時讓老師煩惱或忟的可以是家長…一些只懂要求,埋怨,同不懂欣償的家長…

原帖由 kylietkcfkw 於 11-1-12 21:41 發表
我個人認為讓樓主不悅的主要是老師個人的語氣表達問題…

Note:幼稚園有很多可怕的辦公室政治,some student teacher quit after their training.  如果老師滿意的話,是不會說這些不合理的說話。懂多國語言的小孩,不是更 ...

131#
發表於 11-1-12 23:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 kylietkcfkw 於 11-1-12 21:33 發表
你們誤會了我的意思。
我沒有negative feeling after the interview
The interview is very smooth and my kid can finish all the task within 5 mins.
I compare what they have done with the other K1 interview and application method.  

真的有需要 compare 嗎?如果 admin 是你最 concern 的, 咁可能 SH 真的不是 your cup of tea.
咁教育又係D咩....??

咁不如留番俾我呢D想入既啦.....

[p.s. fyi.. the non-teaching staff salary of
SH vs TL = 9% vs 16%.. 可能用呢D數字去睇,有D naive..不過我相信會有D關係。。
同埋 SH 同 TL 既收生係 2:1...一間收 240 , 一間收 120..多D人申請,一定會多D admin 既野做。。
唔好意思。。我見你 quote 話喜歡 TL 既 interview 安排,supplement 左D資料大家睇睇。。]

132#
發表於 11-1-12 23:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 11-1-12 21:52 發表

........ kindergarten is NOT a service industry.

我好肯定呢句唔係第1次見。。。。。
Agree x 2....

順帶借個位賣廣告..誠徵優良學校..

1. 一條龍
2.課程比較深
3.能培養優良品德
4. 有 NET ..最好每天1小時 英文。。1小時 PTH
5. 有大量優質價廉課外活動兼有校車接送
6. 設備優良。
7. 老師能時常打電話報告孩子情況
8. 學校行政清晰
9. 歷史悠久, 兼有出色中/小學 result
11. 能培養能歌善舞及出色口才
12. Co-edu..有男有女..
13. 最緊要。。有學劵
14. 小學派位不限制參加 "抽獎"

[ 本帖最後由 joyjoy815 於 11-1-12 23:59 編輯 ]

133#
發表於 11-1-12 23:37 |只看該作者
看完原作者的文章, 我有一些看法分享:

首先, 老師本來好熱情

"岩岩入去, 佢好熱情同我囡講 : 你好呀...你叫咩名呀?  我囡無咩反應, 我就同老師講, 唔好意思, 佢廣東話比較差, 英文佢明多 d 的.  "

第一我們可以看到根本開頭老師態度好, 對不? 請不要忘記嗰老師要見好多好多學生, 仲有熱情俾你仲想點?

跟著

'我囡無咩反應, 我就同老師講, 唔好意思, 佢廣東話比較差, 英文佢明多 d 的.  '  咁可以看到佢囡囡的英文及國真的十分好... 但我個問題是要大家老師和學生溝通得到, 唔鹹唔淡都好過無反應... 你根本要改變遊戲規則, 咁如果會廣東話是 necessary condition, 亦即是說是必要條件, 沒有它(用廣東話) 便不成事, 咁你用英文國語IN 得再好都是唔中題.

第三, 你要求用國語或英文, 個老師有沒有entertain 佢: 答案是有.

"我囡所有問題都答晒, 棵菜佢答左 "chinese cabbage" 同 "tomato".  老師問佢名佢仲答 "my name is xxx", 幾歲佢答 " 2 years old"." / 佢 "妙" 下個咀, 之後就用英文問我囡 : what is your "lamp"?..."how old are u?"...成個過程, 我已經知就算我囡表現成點, 一定都係唔會收佢架喇.

有些名校見你答唔上咀形都費時睬你, 一二句便叮你走, 咁個老師仲和你玩, 咁我又覺得老師OK 呀. 你覺得個老師無禮, 咁我又可以話個家長佢無禮, 點解?

- 之後就用英文問我囡 : what is your "lamp"? 你英文好, 笑人發音, 仲放上網, 咁我就真戥個老師唔抵, 明知囡囡大人英文好還隌你玩, 事後竟然俾你笑...不如堅持用廣東話問, 起碼唔會犯錯.

你話老師態度唔好, 依我看, 就算這個家長完全公正地寫出當時情況 (我有保留), 個老師是太心直口快, 語言太直接身體語太强.

香港有很多幼稚園可以用英文及國語見, 咁我去見英文幼稚園, 去到叫用廣東話就我, 會唔會本末倒置咗?

其實囡囡英文及國語咁好 (十分相信), 很多幼稚園都可以用英文及國語見, 這個家長幾有水準 (沒有天馬行空和辦公室政治拉上關係), 不如將精力找好學校好過, 對不?

134#
發表於 11-1-13 06:18 |只看該作者
看來你們真的不明白現在的教育人員或office 人員的心態,哈哈!
anyway,各人有各人的想法.
BTW, :有人留言GH好似差過SH:想一想近日GH有何新聞和ADmin 人員有關?
希望你們能為子女選好的學校!

135#
發表於 11-1-13 06:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 11-1-12 21:49 發表

I think this is just 一廂情願

當你的女兒讀到好的中學便知!現在說什麼也沒用。
正能量?從interview? how to find? 讀過才知, just like you.

136#
發表於 11-1-13 09:21 |只看該作者

回復 130# sheffield 的帖子

無錯

成年人跟成年人相處 你客氣時我客氣

如你到麥當勞買糯米雞 人家好聲好氣跟你說這兒只有麥樂雞 而你堅持要買 結果會如何?

137#
發表於 11-1-13 09:55 |只看該作者
算了吧,每人的經歷和背景不一樣,看事情就不一樣。就算一樣,也會因性格唔一樣而引至看事情的觀點角度唔一樣…

人要活得開心,就不要看重自己,學懂欣賞別人,接受別人的不足,願意取捨,並甘心接受取捨後的結果。沒有人/事是完美的,自己認為好同適合自己的就夠了。

樓主,
希望你唔好再因為interview的事情唔開心,並希望你囡囡搵到一間適會的本地學校收佢,可以學好廣東話!

138#
發表於 11-1-13 09:58 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 ramen 於 16-2-17 16:53 編輯

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

醒目開學勳章

139#
發表於 11-1-13 10:26 |只看該作者
Hi panbaby,

Just like to clarify that this part of the comments was not posted by the member you are referring to.

Ian (moderator)

原帖由 panbaby 於 11-1-12 23:37 發表
這個家長幾有水準 (沒有天馬行空和辦公室政治拉上關係) ...

醒目開學勳章

140#
發表於 11-1-13 10:41 |只看該作者
just wonder if you are a 教育人員或office 人員?

Just for the record, my wife is an ex-teacher and I also hold multiple official positions working with school management, teachers, administration staff from kindergarten to secondary school levels.  I believe it probably gives me enough credentials to know how the people working in this environment think.  

Concerning positive energy, it is a positive way of thinking that exists as part of your living attitude.  Learn to appreciate rather than complaints.  There are plenty of positive things that people around us have worked hard for a better living but people nowadays tend to focus on negative things and finger pointing, which create these negative energy among us.

Concerning my daughter's study, I guess many parents in this forums know that I have done extensive research and homeworks so I know very well what I will get before she attends a school.  I would find out more about the school they attend but I would rather choose to appreciate others' efforts and contribution, rather than building negative feelings as these won't help to improve.

Thanks for your time and efforts on giving your views and share with us!

Ian

原帖由 kylietkcfkw 於 11-1-13 06:23 發表

當你的女兒讀到好的中學便知!現在說什麼也沒用。
正能量?從interview? how to find? 讀過才知, just like you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題