用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)
樓主: iantsang
go

過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed) [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

61#
發表於 10-6-23 11:54 |只看該作者
hi Ian
I just received the called from  Kwoon Chung, it will have Sham Tseng station if other tsuen wan students use their services as well!
thx so much for your advise!
I have phoned to them and i have written a letter to tell them my need!
and now, my dream may come true!
I am very shocked and thx god can hear my pray too!

Thx you very much ~~~

62#
發表於 10-6-23 12:28 |只看該作者

回覆 61# SCV 的文章

I guess my daugther will meet yours soon!

63#
發表於 10-6-23 12:29 |只看該作者

回覆 60# iantsang 的文章

Yes ar, just no more 南昌 stop

醒目開學勳章

64#
發表於 10-6-23 13:27 |只看該作者
Hi SCV,

I am happy to hear about the good news!  Hope the students in Tsuen Wan can also join so we can have enough students to form the route.

I believe you must have prayed really hard since I think it is very lucky to be able to have school bus from Sham Tseng to a kindergarten in HK island!  Even Good Hope on the Kowloon side I heard don't have enough students from there to use the official school bus.  

Ian

原帖由 SCV 於 10-6-23 11:54 發表
hi Ian
I just received the called from  Kwoon Chung, it will have Sham Tseng station if other tsuen wan students use their services as well!
thx so much for your advise!
I have phoned to them and i ha ...

65#
發表於 10-6-23 14:04 |只看該作者
it would be wonderful if there would be a route like this in the morning....

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-23 11:42 發表
Hi t88amb,

I am very glad that the efforts spent were not all wasted and could help some worried parents who need to arrange safe transportation to the kindergarten.

Actually I don't have the latest ...

醒目開學勳章

66#
發表於 10-6-23 14:12 |只看該作者
Hopefully next year we can have that......

Good luck!

Will you use Uncle Kwong's nanny bus?  I think may need to help organize that route too to ensure they have enough students to continue.

原帖由 sheffield 於 10-6-23 14:04 發表
it would be wonderful if there would be a route like this in the morning....

67#
發表於 10-6-23 14:46 |只看該作者
definitely! i guess there's no other choice....

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-23 14:12 發表
Hopefully next year we can have that......

Good luck!

Will you use Uncle Kwong's nanny bus?  I think may need to help organize that route too to ensure they have enough students to continue.

醒目開學勳章

68#
發表於 10-6-24 10:53 |只看該作者
t88amb? are you living at Ting Kau?
we are very luckily as school bus 's new route can cover our living areas!
May I ask you one more question?
are you an ambulanceman?

醒目開學勳章

69#
發表於 10-6-24 10:55 |只看該作者
Ian :
Yes, we are very very luckly!
Hope that my Daughter will enjoy the school life at SH and love this school!
And my daughter will meet your daughter soon ~~

70#
發表於 10-6-25 10:08 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Even though it is disappointing for me as AM route is not happening, still I did appreciate the effort that you made.

Again, thank you very much for your hard work in this matter, SH parents are fortunate having a helpful vice chairman like you in our PTA.

Sincerely,
Sarahmama

醒目開學勳章

71#
發表於 10-6-25 11:30 |只看該作者
Hi sarahmama,

I feel very sorry and just as disappointing as you and the few am parents who replied, who were looking forward to having school bus in the coming year.

Hope the works done could eventually benefit the students in the future!

Finally, thank you very much for the support from you and many other SHCK parents!  I hope I would have the honor to continue to serve the big family!

Ian

原帖由 sarahmama 於 10-6-25 10:08 發表
Hi Ian,

Even though it is disappointing for me as AM route is not happening, still I did appreciate the effort that you made.

Again, thank you very much for your hard work in this matter, SH parent ...

醒目開學勳章

72#
發表於 10-6-25 11:38 |只看該作者

Both PM routes are now confrmed

Just received the SMS from Kwoon Chung, the school bus company, that both PM routes can now be confirmed.  Just want to take this opportunity to specifically thanks kiteli, sarahmama and bobo_wong2006 who have went the distance to help on this matter.  Unfortunately, we cannot reach the requirement by the school bus company to trail run both am routes this year but I am still hoping it can become realistic in coming year.  At the moment, I am still helping to organize private nanny bus as an alternative so hopefully they can still be achieved.

Finally, just to remind the replied PM parents to please follow the instructions from Kwoon Chung if you haven't submitted the checks for deposit by June 30.

Ian

73#
發表於 10-6-26 15:10 |只看該作者

回覆 68# SCV 的文章

Nice to meet you....I wrote to the bus company saying i would only join the service if there will be a stop in Hanley villa.  Indeed i decided to take the nanny bus at that moment.  but now , everything solved, great!

I wish i could drive a ambulance! you have friend living in ting kau also go to SC? I am just a C9......

74#
發表於 10-7-13 09:39 |只看該作者
Hello Ian,

Noted you are arranging the school bus /nanny bus from Kowloon to Sacred heart for pm class with other parents, as my daughter will attend LKA pm class starting from coming Sept 10 and we lived in Sorrento (Kowloon station), please advise whether Kwong Chung or other nanny bus will arrange a stop in Sorrento. Or who do I need to contact for details. Thanks for your help.

75#
發表於 10-7-13 09:50 |只看該作者
Hello, Ian,

Please pm me your contact as I would like to know the status of school bus / nanny bus arrangement for sacred heart pm class. My daughter will attend LKA pm class but we lived in kowloon station. Thanks a lot.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-3-18 14:16 發表
For SHCK parents who live outside of HK island, I guess you may have read my thread last year trying to organize nanny buses from across the harbour.

From time to time, I receive emails from current  ...

醒目開學勳章

76#
發表於 10-7-13 11:13 |只看該作者
Is your daughter a new students joining SHCK this coming September in LKA?

At the moment we have no stops planned at Sorrento but you can check with Kwoon Chung, the school bus company, to request for it.  Their number is 2578-1178, and you can contact Ms. Chow for matters related to SHCK.

Let me know if you required further assistance.

Ian

原帖由 leungkwan 於 10-7-13 09:39 發表
Hello Ian,

Noted you are arranging the school bus /nanny bus from Kowloon to Sacred heart for pm class with other parents, as my daughter will attend LKA pm class starting from coming Sept 10 and we  ...

77#
發表於 10-7-13 18:36 |只看該作者
Yes, she was admitted to K2 this coming Sep in LKA pm. Is it the same class as your daughter?

I have already contacted Kwoon Chung - Ms Chow. She just asked me to submit the form and will reply later on.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-7-13 11:13 發表
Is your daughter a new students joining SHCK this coming September in LKA?

At the moment we have no stops planned at Sorrento but you can check with Kwoon Chung, the school bus company, to request fo ...

醒目開學勳章

78#
發表於 10-7-13 22:11 |只看該作者
Yes, my daughter is going to be in LKApm the coming year so they will be classmate.  I assumed there will be opening in my daughter's class since a few boys may be transferring to another kindergarten for K2 so usually there are a tiny few openings for students elsewhere to join in.  Mind to share where your daughter is currently studying?

They can't confirm you right-a-way at Kwoon Chung since we have no ones stated interest from the Kowloon station area for pm classes, so it is not on the route planned.  They will take in more requests from parents and confirm in late August when they issued the route.

Welcome to SHCK, I am sure you and your daughter would like it here!

Ian

原帖由 leungkwan 於 10-7-13 18:36 發表
Yes, she was admitted to K2 this coming Sep in LKA pm. Is it the same class as your daughter?

I have already contacted Kwoon Chung - Ms Chow. She just asked me to submit the form and will reply later ...

79#
發表於 10-7-13 22:32 |只看該作者
Ian
  Thanks for your effort in organizing the school bus services, my daughter will start NC this Sept and so luckily that we have school bus.  Really thanks for your help.

醒目開學勳章

80#
發表於 10-7-13 22:57 |只看該作者
Hi chinglong123,

I am glad to hear that!  Welcome to the big family at the SHCK!  Wish your daughter has a wonderful time here.

Ian

原帖由 chinglong123 於 10-7-13 22:32 發表
Ian
  Thanks for your effort in organizing the school bus services, my daughter will start NC this Sept and so luckily that we have school bus.  Really thanks for your help.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題