用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 高主教書院小學部 懇請高小家長分享子女在貴校的讀書情況。 ...
發新帖
查看: 2924|回覆: 8
go

懇請高小家長分享子女在貴校的讀書情況。 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-22 23:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如:學生品行、教師質素、英語水平、學界排名、課程、默測考次數、功課量、面試形式及題目等等。
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-3-24 17:40 |只看該作者
回復 Mama238 的帖子

Definitely a traditional school.  Teachers are very kind and responsible.  Able to share with you strengths and weaknesses of each student.  They have taught for quite a long time in general.  
3 terms per years with test for (Chi, Eng, Maths and General Studies) in between.  Only top 10 per class will be printed on the school report.  Parents will be notified the range of ranking on Parent's Day (if you want to know).

Many opportunities to develop yourself if your son/daughter is proactive to join school activities.  

In summary, quite a good primary school though a bit low profile.  I like it.  My son loves it and he grows up well in this school.  Haven't heard about bully issue since the past 6 years.

3#
發表於 12-3-25 16:22 |只看該作者
Thanks again.
How is the English standard? Can the students speak fluent English?
How many NET and how many classes with NET?
Is Maths taught in English or Cantonese?

4#
發表於 12-3-25 16:24 |只看該作者
Is there any open day coming soon?
Does the school has a big library and encourage students to read alot?

5#
發表於 12-3-27 06:48 |只看該作者
There is one NET lesson per week.  Havn't heard any open day. The library is quite new and the school is continuously buying new books since this campus started used (around 4 to 5 years).

6#
發表於 12-4-11 01:30 |只看該作者
My son will be in P1 this Sept.  As he is quite shy in speaking English and since it is "big" class, I am quite worried if the teachers can encourage each kid to speak up and see their needs..

Can parents here share the experience?

Thanks a lot

7#
發表於 12-4-18 12:31 |只看該作者
放心, 老師會循序漸進教學,雖然係大班,但如果小朋友出現問題,佢地會主動打比家長。P1嘅老師個個都好有經驗㗎~~ 我仲記得阿仔P1個陣要轉用普通話學中文,都有啲唔習慣,我自已打去比老師問情況,佢都會好快回覆,慢慢同我傾~~

8#
發表於 12-4-20 13:57 |只看該作者

回覆:懇請高小家長分享子女在貴校的讀書情況。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 12-5-7 03:08 |只看該作者
I am interested to apply this school for my kid.  We'd like to search for a good private/DSS school that is neither absolutely traditional nor absolutely "active learning" approach as we see that kids could not benefit the most if the school goes for any of the two extremes.   Hence can any RC parents share your views and experience that -

(1) Is the school "absolutely" traditional as compared with conventional subsidized/government primary schools?
(2) Learnt from other posts that quantity of homework Is acceptable and a lot was done at school.  But in terms of each of them, is the homework in any one subject heavily repetitive, like tonnes of pages of copying, or some hundreds of math drills in one day?  This is definitely critical to our choice of schools to be applied.
(3) Is there any projects to be done by junior students?
(4) Is the school practising "專科專教"?
(5) Looks like the school supports gifted education in subjects of Math and G.S. only.  Is/Has the school been extending the support to other subjects, such as the languages and other "side" subjects?
(6) Learnt from other posts that the school ends a  day's lessons at 2:55 p.m.  Please advise the time of start of school, no. of lessons per day/length of each lesson.
(7) Is there any problem of "教淺考深" or "教深考淺"?

Thank for any of your assistance in advance.
Music is my Life, my Love, my Everything,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題