唯多利亞 Vs 根德園 Vs St. Catherine Vs劍鳴 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-5 12:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 唯多利亞 Vs 根德園 Vs St. Catherine Vs劍鳴

my ranking

1. Keen Mind
2. Sc
3. Kv
4. victoria HMT ( it is too new for Kln side primary schools to accept those graduated students). Heard that it is not easy to catch up with the syllabus of primary schools.

2#
發表於 06-12-5 18:38 |顯示全部帖子

Lyn,

I think you do not have enough research, do you know some can enter the government primary schools by knocking the doors?
so it is not 100% that 同邊間幼稚園出來是無關的, if 2 kids knocked the doors to Maryknoll, do you know who will have higher chance? one is from famous kindergarten, one is non-famous?

由 Lyn 於 2006-12-05 12:47:07由 Lyn 於 2006-12-05 12:47:07

緊記一樣野, 津校是計分的, 如果哥哥或姐姐在校, 必收!
同邊間幼稚園出來是無關的.  

如間幼稚園寫出來, 就真係....唔知自己無知, 定當人地係無知.

3#
發表於 06-12-5 18:47 |顯示全部帖子

happybobo,
re classroom- if you visited the other schools in kln tong, you will find Km's classrooms are not small. base on the capacity of those classrooms, maxi students are 24, which I think it is okay, because you can imagine if there are 24 adults, it would be very crowded, however, they are only kids 3-6 years, it won't be too crowded; in my son's class, there are 3 groups, each has 8 kids which are good enough.
also, there are 2 teachers in the class, ratio is 1 to 12, therefore.

Re NET- maybe they were not the interviewer? they were in the garden to play with the kids during the interview days.

Re teachers- so far I found teachers are very caring and nice, which gave me very warm feeling in the school.

4#
發表於 06-12-7 12:13 |顯示全部帖子

Hinbabyma,
actually the curriculum between am and pm class are same, only the difference is -- the NET will be the class teacher for pm class.
you need not worry the Chinese level, KM won't focus on any language, Chinese/Eng/Maths are more even. Also, if you read their chinese level, you may find they are not so easy..

5#
發表於 06-12-7 12:15 |顯示全部帖子

happybobo,
Re Eng- for pm class, since they have NET for class teacher, they must communicate with the NET in Eng only, therefore, finally they can speak Eng more fluently.

Re Creative- I believe yes, because they have projects to work on and in their teaching method, I find they are not using very traditional way..

6#
發表於 06-12-7 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

我覺得你講野好唔尊重,咩叫誤道,我地都有小朋友,我送個仔往KM讀得介紹比人叫誤道,你唔LIKE 這學校咪算LAW,何必講野侮辱人,噢,唔係,係你侮辱自己。

由 Lyn 於 2006-12-07 13:35:53由 Lyn 於 2006-12-07 13:35:53

這裏好似好多km fans.

提到叩 門或報直資和私校, 就更加要找出名的幼稚園啦.

誤導可大可小, 人家的寶寶都是一個起二個止.

7#
發表於 06-12-7 19:09 |顯示全部帖子

每人都有權發表,但我覺得要互相尊重,自己都為人父母,係咪如果你唔認同的事,就可以好似某家長 comment,
發出呢D 言論?可能她教小朋友是這種方法.

j129:

我好同你講, 大家都係成年人有d野不可以亂講, 可謂"誤導"每個人都想小朋友好, 但用到"誤導"兩個字, 大家可想她的用心, 在bk發表得到的資料都是個人意見, 不是官方發表, 所以大家要腦分析  

引文:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

j129 寫道:
monmantong,
不要勞氣,我相信妳出於好心的,Lyn 係 SC fans 嘛,其實大家都有支持自己kindergarten的reason,但作為成年人,也不要猜度別人,這個BK platform 是個很好for 大家discuss和交換information的地方,至於當中的資料,大家自已都有責任去分析,希望大家好好利用

8#
發表於 06-12-7 20:57 |顯示全部帖子

j129,
I know it is not from your mouth, I believe Hillary2002 overlooked only. Don't worry.

9#
發表於 06-12-8 10:26 |顯示全部帖子

nov03bb,
多謝你,我們大家不識,但你好像好清楚了解我,呵呵. 我在這topic,有家長發想知km 課程, 我咪分享下,我上年都是不斷做research, 自己再分析,唔通一個半個家長話好就信?我相信聽完人地講都要過慮,每個人expectation 不同,小朋友character不同, right?但我在這kindergarten topic都有二年多,知我的人都知我如何comment .不過我覺得someone 好無禮, only 2 posts, 但like就中傷人.

Huitung,
same feelings as you--- misleading..

10#
發表於 06-12-8 10:35 |顯示全部帖子

Rham,
your info is so fruitful.  

11#
發表於 06-12-8 11:35 |顯示全部帖子

Elmo,
if you read again that person's comemnt, her messages are very rude, maybe you agree with her attitude.
again, I just want to stress, I never comment other schools' negative comments here, did you check again? if you feel misleading, I believe you have wrong judgement and didn't filter the whole story.

I did put Sc on my dream school last year, but after I learnd that my son was on waiting list, I must choose another back up, which I found KM is good indeed.  Since my son enjoys very much in KM, and I see how he improves and learns from school, should I still recommend other schools to other and said his school not good?
it is only the ranking, of course now I will put SC on 2nd choice, because I find KM is more suitable for my son.. Do you know what the ranking means? it is my own ranking!!

I already said everyone has the right to comment, but not the rude way and words such as " 無知".
I have so many friends studying in SC/KV, but I always said they are good, and choosing schools depends on your expectation, characters,.. don't misled to others what I said.

12#
發表於 06-12-8 12:13 |顯示全部帖子

safarimami,
小心小心,原來好多人都好有我地個底。   

knf,

其實你這樣問人,答案是怎樣又如何?每個人選擇也有很多reason,她不往SC,不代表SC不好,唔好再在這topic develop?不想再x得更遠

13#
發表於 06-12-8 14:20 |顯示全部帖子

Hillary2002,
yes, you are right.

其實在討論區,有邊個唔係覺得自己choose學校好先比自己小朋友讀,唔通,講自己學校好都唔arm, 怎教小朋友愛學校?

14#
發表於 06-12-8 22:59 |顯示全部帖子

gracelam,
同意, 本來這forum 就是一個好地方給家長分享和發言,我自己也是得益者,如果沒有bk, 我也不知怎樣choose kindergarten, 上年除了在forum ask qusetion 外,也pm 知跟好心家長通話, 和在外research more 才做決定。但自己也要分析過慮,看看是否適合自己小朋友。

但似乎有時出於好心,但比人話我誤導,如果看回之前post, 打官司我
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖