SACRED HEART CANOSSIAN KG

地址
Address 香港羅便臣道10號2至5樓
2/F-5/F 10 ROBINSON ROAD HONG KONG

HELLO!

5#
發表於 07-5-14 14:24 |只看該作者

Re: 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園

Are there anyone study at SHCK now?  What criteria do they accept students?

Which one is more difficult to get in, SPK or SHCK?

Thanks.
HELLO!

6#
發表於 07-5-14 22:59 |只看該作者

candietweety,
Thank you so much!
I visited their web-site, this school is OK. I think......
BUZZ = kwkkcy

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 07-5-15 18:59 |只看該作者

u r welcome

8#
發表於 07-5-16 10:09 |只看該作者

fatping1,
my girl is being accepted in K1 this year. i think the acceptance criteria is based on the interview.
personally, i think SPK is harder to get in because my girl was being rejected......
But both of them are good schools with no doubt.

9#
發表於 07-5-17 10:43 |只看該作者

apapa 寫道:
fatping1,
my girl is being accepted in K1 this year. i think the acceptance criteria is based on the interview.
personally, i think SPK is harder to get in because my girl was being rejected......
But both of them are good schools with no doubt.

Generally agreed with apapa. My case is similar with apapa that my girl is on SPK waiting list instead. But, I can say that I do appreciate my girl's performance in SH's interview whereas I know nothing about SPK. In SH interview, my girl is able to sit beside me by turning the story book while I am talking with the teacher. She "plays" the matching game as accompanied by me and greets the teacher. However, I dont know SPK's assessment as parents and kid are met separately. What I can say is she didnt cry when meeting teacher by her own.
The best wish for my 大小肥肥! centre ^_^

10#
發表於 07-5-17 11:02 |只看該作者

One more point to add.  My daugter is a super small girl (born in Dec), and she got admitted by SH and rejected by SPK.  

I always thought that's impossible, but it happened!

My daugter told me about the SPK interview, the teacher ask her name and age.  And show her tooth-brush and spoon, and ask her what it is, and what's the use.

11#
發表於 07-5-17 13:03 |只看該作者

Thanks a lot for your reply.

As I am not a Catholic, will this affect SH to accept students base on religion?

Did u let your daugther to study SH finally?

Thanks.
HELLO!

12#
發表於 07-5-17 20:49 |只看該作者

Base on us: small girl, not catholic, working mom.  We got accepted.  There's no need to worry.

Alice

13#
發表於 07-5-18 10:34 |只看該作者

chan_wingyee 寫道:
Base on us: small girl, not catholic, working mom.  We got accepted.  There's no need to worry.

Alice

Same as chan_wingyee, we are no religious background and I am a working mom. Mine is Aug. girl, and not a "big" girl. So, don't worry! All depend on her interview performance
The best wish for my 大小肥肥! centre ^_^

14#
發表於 07-5-18 11:19 |只看該作者

We are catholic, mine is a small girl(Dec) as well. But I truly think SH is based on the interview performance for selection.  So, no worries...
I am going to let my child study in SH for this coming Sept, hope she will like the school and good luck to your girl.

fatping1 寫道:

As I am not a Catholic, will this affect SH to accept students base on religion?

Thanks.

15#
發表於 07-5-18 11:59 |只看該作者

Hello apapa, my daugter is also born in Dec!  I will also let her study in SH in coming school year.  She will be in NCA (pm) class.  How about your girl?  

I'm quite worry about her being so "small", and I think she will cry a lot in the first 2 months.

apapa 寫道:
We are catholic, mine is a small girl(Dec) as well. But I truly think SH is based on the interview performance for selection.  So, no worries...
I am going to let my child study in SH for this coming Sept, hope she will like the school and good luck to your girl.

[quote]
fatping1 寫道:

Thanks.
[/quote]

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 07-5-18 22:15 |只看該作者

I'm not a catholic, but also a working mom, and my girl is a very small girl (born at the end of Nov), accepted by NCA am class this yr and will start this Sept.  So don't worry too much

17#
發表於 07-6-2 23:55 |只看該作者

What kind of questions did they ask?
And is there any one living in Tseung Kwan O? As i know the route of their school bus only on HK side, so how's the kid(TSO) go to school?

18#
發表於 07-6-12 13:23 |只看該作者

Hello chan wing_yee,

sorry, i just noticed this msg.
my girl will be in PM class as well, i tried to switch her into AM but still no feedback from school yet.

um...about crying...i think small girls big girls all cry...just the matter of getting used to the new environment, i think they will have no problem just the matter of time.

i really hope SH is a right choice for her as she really loves the nursery now attending!

19#
發表於 07-7-12 15:08 |只看該作者

school bus fr TKO to 聖心幼稚園

any introduction from oceanshores

20#
發表於 07-7-12 15:49 |只看該作者
hi apapa,

due to some reason, my girl cannot go to SH. and we
just wrote the withdrawal letter to school. did u write lots of letters to school of request to switch her to am class.my girl originally in nca am class. hope u hv chance to am class. i really feel regret to miss such a good school.

原文章由 apapa 於 07-6-12 13:23 發表
Hello chan wing_yee,

sorry, i just noticed this msg.
my girl will be in PM class as well, i tried to switch her into AM but still no feedback from school yet.

um...about crying...i think s ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題