用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any parents share the experience of studying two kin ...
發新帖
查看: 1486|回覆: 14
go

Any parents share the experience of studying two kindergartens, one a.m. on [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-6 16:32 |只看該作者

Any parents share the experience of studying two kindergartens, one a.m. one p.m

I am planning to let my son to study at two kindergartens (one at a.m. and one at p.m.) in the coming school year at K2. I have two sons and only employ one maid to take care of both of them. I don't want both kids do not have intensive tutoring by the maid in the afternoon and my maid need to take care of the 10-months-old boy and therefore cannot bring my elder son to different learning centre to make good use of the afternoon time after the morning session school. Would it be possible and advantageous for a K2 kid to study at two kindergartens within one day? Any parent has such experience can share with me???
Wendy

2#
發表於 07-5-6 23:03 |只看該作者

Re: Any parents share the experience of studying two kindergartens, one a.m. one

I suggest you'd better let your son study in a whole day KG rather than two KGs. Lunch, traffic, uniforms and long school hours are problems to be solved. You also have to think how aweful it is for your son to learn the same thing twice a day, to face two different groups of teachers and classmates and to have double workload. Please don't sacrifice your son's benefit for adult's convenience sake.

3#
發表於 07-5-6 23:58 |只看該作者

Re: Any parents share the experience of studying two kindergartens, one a.m. one

I concur: either have yr elder son in full-day school or let him study half the day and have a nap in the afternoon, then watch some educational DVD at home.

Having 2 sets of books/homework and school friends is v confusing and tiring for your son. He is only 4 years old. Don't try to cram too much in one day.

4#
發表於 07-5-7 01:01 |只看該作者

OH NO!
What are crazy parents.

You'd better find a 16 hours/day job.  Then you can get more money to hire one more maid taking care you sons.
Or you may find a 24 hours/day job.  Additional maid to replace you.

What do you think?

5#
發表於 07-5-7 08:52 |只看該作者

Well said hx1079, you really have a wonderful sense of humour!  I particularly like your suggestion of the second alternative.       

hx1079 寫道:
You'd better find a 16 hours/day job.  Then you can get more money to hire one more maid taking care you sons.

6#
發表於 07-5-7 11:11 |只看該作者

up

7#
發表於 07-5-7 11:52 |只看該作者

I read an article about a story...it is about how a parent educate their daughter.....the parent wants their girl to learn good English while the grandfather wants the girl to learn good Chinese. So....her parent lets her study in international school in the morning session and traditional school in the afternoon session...I think they are crazy.....although she said her daughter just took 1 week to adapt it.

You know...if the child studies in the same school for full time, they have time to take a nap. However, if the child takes classes in two different schools just for 1 session, then they won't have time to take rest. What a poor child.....maybe the girl has more knowledge than others children....so what?? I don't need my son to be genius...

I want my son to study in afternoon session as I don't want to push him to wake up early so he can take more rest and no need to be so rush in the morning...as I think..once he enters to primary school, she needs to wake up early.

8#
發表於 07-5-7 16:58 |只看該作者

My husband has a friend really put his son into 2 different kindergarten when he was just K1!  

a.m. session he went to ESF
p.m. session he went to Kentvile

I just thought what a poor child he is! And I was so glad to hear that they finally pick one only when he was in K2.

9#
發表於 07-5-7 17:06 |只看該作者

hx1079  

我聽朋友講過都唔信, 原來真係有呢d非常父母.

danielboy 寫道:
Well said hx1079, you really have a wonderful sense of humour!  I particularly like your suggestion of the second alternative.       

[quote]
hx1079 寫道:
  [/quote]

10#
發表於 07-5-7 17:35 |只看該作者

I have seen two such cases before.  One of them is the son of a colleague and the other is the boy's classmate.  To my supprise, both boys are quite happy with the arrangement, and there is no sign of tiredness of them.
(At least it is what appeared to me.)

11#
發表於 07-5-7 19:05 |只看該作者

以前教幼稚園.遇過好幾個番上、下午唔同校既小朋友∼

出現既情況:
1)番pm既時候...攰到訓著左...追唔到其他小朋友做緊乜,
玩咩都唔投入...

2)因為am 同pm係兩間完全唔同風格既學校,
小朋友適應左international既方式,黎到比較traditional既時候,就覺得好辛苦..坐唔定...亦被認為係較頑皮既..

3)成日都調轉兩間學校既功課or通告...

我個人認為小朋友番一間就已經夠喇...
下午..你自己都想休息啦...小朋友都應該有休息時間,
唔係一至五full time用晒黎學野先叫好.

12#
發表於 07-5-7 21:21 |只看該作者

AuYeungLK 寫道:
I am planning to let my son to study at two kindergartens (one at a.m. and one at p.m.) in the coming school year at K2. I have two sons and only employ one maid to take care of both of them. I don't want both kids do not have intensive tutoring by the maid in the afternoon and my maid need to take care of the 10-months-old boy and therefore cannot bring my elder son to different learning centre to make good use of the afternoon time after the morning session school. Would it be possible and advantageous for a K2 kid to study at two kindergartens within one day? Any parent has such experience can share with me???
Wendy

四個字:-
[size=xx-large]無良父母.........

13#
發表於 07-5-7 21:27 |只看該作者

AuYeungLK 寫道:
Wendy

不如你揾多間夜校kg比你個仔讀,早、午、晚.....3間,充實到爆!!         
[size=medium]
遇亨通的日子,你當喜樂;
遭患難的日子,你當思想。
因為  神使這兩樣並列,
為的是叫人查不出身後有甚麼事。
傳道書7:14

14#
發表於 07-5-7 22:36 |只看該作者

I have a friend who has 2 sons.  She employed 2 maids to take care of them.

You should let your elder son to get along with your younger one, so that they will be good brothers.

You should not rely on your maid to tutor your son.  She is a maid.  Not a teacher.
Tutoring is your responsibility.

15#
發表於 07-5-7 23:04 |只看該作者

不如放佢地去幼兒園啦 ! 我有聽過在同一間幼稚園返上下午班, 咁會易d, 因為兩間學校教學會唔同, 小朋友會好混亂. 又要泊來泊去. 仲唔好啦 !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題