發表於 06-12-4 20:27 |只看該作者

Re: 兩間學校都收,點樣去揀?真頭痕!!!

Me too.
I think i will choose SC.

5#
發表於 06-12-4 20:32 |只看該作者

Yanamami & barque,

你們選SC是否因為英文較好,不過,kv的學生在自律性及各科表現都十分平均。大家點睇呢?

6#
發表於 06-12-4 20:38 |只看該作者

比我就會楝左st.c呀,

7#
發表於 06-12-4 22:16 |只看該作者

我選 KV !

8#
發表於 06-12-4 22:59 |只看該作者

Marcus媽,

兩間學校都收

9#
發表於 06-12-4 23:15 |只看該作者

我都聽聞sc好active, 言語方面較佳,而kv就在個人自律和行為上較佳。但將來升小學方面,哪間出路較多呢?可否比較一下將來選小學的方向有幾大差別?

10#
發表於 06-12-4 23:23 |只看該作者

希望有媽媽st cat 同kv都收既話。快d決定同等另外一間可以早d通知後補生啦。我仔仔係呢兩間都後補
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-DApril C
該用戶已被刪除

11#
發表於 06-12-5 00:35 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

12#
發表於 06-12-5 00:58 |只看該作者

Well a little bit prefer KV as want ot train my daughter on more academics but afraid she will then scare of studying if too many exam in K1-3....

So, SC or KV? Still hesitating...

13#
發表於 06-12-5 09:58 |只看該作者

Hi Karen&Ton,

I don't know why what is your comments of selfish of KV "all" students?    

For my son, he student in KV this year, he just aged 3.5 but he really willing share his toys & books to others even in public.

He also understand many kids haven't toys and books (over the TV), he said want pass his toys and books to them.  I feel he have a lot of "愛心" & "公得心".

But all kids in Kindergarten just aged 3-6 or below, selfish not only for KV students!!!!!  If you got any bad feeling, that just case by case....  

14#
發表於 06-12-5 10:59 |只看該作者

Strongly disagree your description re KV students!  

On my opinion, KV students are vigorous, polite, with considerably good discipline,etc. ...... at least my girl and her classmates I met have the said virtues.  They enjoy sharing w/others (snacks, books or toys) ---- and enjoy their school life studying at KV.

To be fair, most likely the exceptional case you mentioned was caused by his/her family (spoiled) or other issues, but definitely not because of KV!

KAREN&TON 寫道:
you excerpt st.cat,because kv are student very very selfish and not know share toy for other clid!!!

15#
發表於 06-12-5 11:06 |只看該作者

KAREN&TON 寫道:
you excerpt st.cat,because kv are student very very selfish and not know share toy for other clid!!!

你好似識哂KV的所有學生喎,咁肯定o既?   

咁我要叫阿仔出年開學時要小心o的師兄師姐

16#
發表於 06-12-5 11:13 |只看該作者

Ipapa,

SC收

17#
發表於 06-12-5 11:26 |只看該作者

If u are full time mom, prefer SC as they require parents to do homework with their child. U need to work on tests and exam with your child as there will be one test per week.

If u are working mom, KV will be your choice. As they will train the kid to do their homework, prepare for the exam so u can have more time with your kids to do other stuff.

18#
發表於 06-12-5 11:55 |只看該作者

My son is now studying in K2 in Kentville.  

Kentville has tests every week.  Quite a lot when compare with other activities-based kindergartens.  However, whether the kids are stressed is depend on parents’ attitude.  For me, studying happier is much more important than getting full marks.  I do not give any pressure to my son.  I never do revision with him.  Both he and me are not stressed.  

I am a working mom, and need to do a lot of overtime.  I only play and talk with my son when we are together.  I prefer not to waste my time on his homework and tests.  

My son was studying in an activities-based nursery for one year and I need to help him to do several projects (actually, 99% are done by me and my husband).  It is a burden to me.  Kentville suits me as they can train my son to do homework by himself.  He knows this is his responsibility.  This is very important especially when he go to primary school.   

With Kentville, I do not need to worry about his academic standard, not to worry about whether he will have any 適應問題when go to primary, and at the same time, and the most importance thing, he is happy with his kindergarten life.

I am sure SC is also a good kindergarten as well because I heard a lot from my colleague whose son and daughter studied there before.  Whatever your choice, congratulation!

JillPoole 寫道:
Well a little bit prefer KV as want ot train my daughter on more academics but afraid she will then scare of studying if too many exam in K1-3....

19#
發表於 06-12-5 12:32 |只看該作者

enyay

恭喜哂,可以証明KV唔識貨啦!     

我諗KV和SC都是好學校,SC的優�缺點我諗你都很清楚是甚

20#
發表於 06-12-5 13:00 |只看該作者

由 JillPoole 於 2006-12-05 00:58:03

Dear JillPoole,
My feeling is exactly same as you,  I have not decided yet..
‹ 上一主題|下一主題