搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 見到個仔好慘!
查看: 4279|回覆: 24
go

見到個仔好慘! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-1 01:14 |只看該作者

見到個仔好慘!

我個仔升咗三年班之後,就同我講我唔鐘意返學,因為老師好惡,仲識得講老師對佢有偏見,成日話佢,起初都唔覺係咩會事,仲解釋比佢知,但最近發覺佢係學習上失去信心,失去自信,明明識都話自己唔記得,佢怕錯,又怕比人鬧,就算遇到困難真係唔識,佢又唔敢問!加上而家返全日,放學學吓野返到屋企都四點至四點半,食下野就即刻開始做功課,每日都要做六至十種功課,間中仲要做下d專題研習,背書,查字典,做到七點幾,又趕住沖涼食飯,食飽休息一陣九點半就要訓,如果有默書就仲要温習,有時睇見佢都辛苦,咁細個一張開眼就要追住d時間!你們子女是這樣嗎?你們覺得學校太嚴嗎?想轉校有咩意見,因該校出名深同嚴,又稍為有d名。其寅都唔係睇佢成績好唔好,有幾分,係怕影響左佢學習興趣,態度,心理等。請比些意見!

2#
發表於 06-12-1 01:37 |只看該作者

Re: 見到個仔好慘!

"其寅都唔係睇佢成績好唔好,有幾分,係怕影響左佢學習興趣,態度,心理等。"If you can choice again, will you select the school likes Creatives, HKUGA, CKY, Logo etc. in early in P1? Anyway, early to solve the problem before it become serious, talk to him and let him express his feeling, more listen to him, or you find the organization likes 香港小童群益會 etc.

3#
發表於 06-12-1 02:12 |只看該作者

哎!其實都都唔係出名多功課的學校先係咁。我相信好多學校都係咁。因為經過大抽獎後,每間學校的同學來自五湖四海,水準有好大參差。但老師要在同一時間教一樣野,實很難兼顧。這個不是名校的專利。小兒的學校只是一所普通學校都一樣有這個情況。去到邊都可能一樣。但不一定,可問其他同學怎樣應付或鼓勵小朋友再加把勁,不要輕言放棄。若給小朋友知道可隨便轉校,佢便會以為轉校就可解決問題架喇。
:verycold: :verycold: :verycold:

4#
發表於 06-12-1 08:11 |只看該作者

It is similar in most local schools, from P.3 onwards, they start to teach more difficult things, give a lot of homework, do a lot of supplementary exercises to prepare for the P.3 assessment.  Some kids will begin to lose interest and feel too tired about those exercises.

My daughter also lost interest and objected to do so many exercises in P.3 even though her result was quite good.  Workload will be even more in P.4 to 6 as told by teachers.  So at the end I changed her to a happier school to continue upper primary, and she regains her interest in study, and does her work on her own initiative.  So it may be good for the kids' future if they really need to change.

5#
發表於 06-12-1 09:21 |只看該作者

good827 寫道:
我個仔升咗三年班之後,就同我講我唔鐘意返學,因為老師好惡,仲識得講老師對佢有偏見,成日話佢,起初都唔覺係咩會事,仲解釋比佢知,但最近發覺佢係學習上失去信心,失去自信,明明識都話自己唔記得,佢怕錯,又怕比人鬧,就算遇到困難真係唔識,佢又唔敢問!加上而家返全日,放學學吓野返到屋企都四點至四點半,食下野就即刻開始做功課,每日都要做六至十種功課,間中仲要做下d專題研習,背書,查字典,做到七點幾,又趕住沖涼食飯,食飽休息一陣九點半就要訓,如果有默書就仲要温習,有時睇見佢都辛苦,咁細個一張開眼就要追住d時間!你們子女是這樣嗎?你們覺得學校太嚴嗎?想轉校有咩意見,因該校出名深同嚴,又稍為有d名。其寅都唔係睇佢成績好唔好,有幾分,係怕影響左佢學習興趣,態度,心理等。請比些意見!

睇落又吾係好慘wor!!
Rosaline 而家K2个時間表仲tight!!

6#
發表於 06-12-1 09:29 |只看該作者

可唔可以同老師傾下呢?始終問題出現係學校,小朋友返到學校要一個人面對真係好慘,佢都算乖,識得向媽咪傾訴,唔出聲咪仲大件事,試下搵老師傾下有無改善,如果老師都幫唔到,先諗轉校啦∼

7#
發表於 06-12-1 09:42 |只看該作者

我個女都係咁慘!同好多家長傾過原來大家都親同感受!
無法啦!間間都係咁!
轉校都唔會好得好多.

8#
發表於 06-12-1 09:52 |只看該作者

時移世易,以往教育方法大概祇有兩種,包括傳統學校及國際學校。但現今已有部份新思維學校出現,他們是本地學校,但以國際學校教學模式教學,亦因部份學校已有一條龍中學,及跟從外國的考試制度,故不受香港考試壓力影響,故小朋友可享愉快學習,在無壓及多閱讀的環境下,孩子可建立自信及提高學習的主動性。

部份學校的收費亦不是太貴,若能負擔,亦不失為一個選擇。

9#
發表於 06-12-1 10:43 |只看該作者

有無機會見下老師? 唔係要追究D乜, 而係問下老師覺得你囝囝係學校既學習情況, 睇下老師對你囝囝有咩要求, 又問下老師有乜野好方法可以幫你囝囝達到佢既要求. 可以的話, 就儘量配合.

我小朋友既老師又係要求好高, 搞到孩子以為自己好差, 又成日驚無小息放, 功課俾老師圈, 晚晚瞓覺都話好驚!
咁我HUBBY見老師, 先知佢真係要求好高, 想小朋友好. 我HUBBY同佢講, 小朋友咁細個, 可能係能力未夠. 又問佢有乜好方法幫小朋友? 但佢都講唔出. 咁我HUBBY 又話俾老師知, 其實孩子都好緊張老師既睇法, 好驚俾佢罰.
成個過程完全無話邊個錯, 只係相方了解一下, 睇下可以點樣合作, 教好小朋友, 等佢繼續係學校愉快學習.
for every one criticism, three positives must be given.

10#
發表於 06-12-1 10:57 |只看該作者

Hi, kyliema2006,

完全同意.  有什麼好提議?  Which school 呢?

Many thanks,

kyliema2006 寫道:
時移世易,以往教育方法大概祇有兩種,包括傳統學校及國際學校。但現今已有部份新思維學校出現,他們是本地學校,但以國際學校教學模式教學,亦因部份學校已有一條龍中學,及跟從外國的考試制度,故不受香港考試壓力影響,故小朋友可享愉快學習,在無壓及多閱讀的環境下,孩子可建立自信及提高學習的主動性。

部份學校的收費亦不是太貴,若能負擔,亦不失為一個選擇。

11#
發表於 06-12-1 11:06 |只看該作者

//我個仔升咗三年班之後,就同我講我唔鐘意返學,因為老師好惡,仲識得講老師對佢有偏見,成日話佢,起初都唔覺係咩會事,仲解釋比佢知,但最近發覺佢係學習上失去信心,失去自信。

老師真係好緊要,一個好老師可以令學生喜歡上學,有信心,有自信。反之亦言!

12#
發表於 06-12-1 11:43 |只看該作者

Dear swimblue,

在bk經常都有家長提及的,包括:

港大同學、優才、真道、蔡繼有等。最重要不是盲從附和,學生要適合學校教學理念,多些了解此類學校,才作出適當抉擇,始終,孩子的童年會影響他日後的發展,故需小心處理。

13#
發表於 06-12-1 11:51 |只看該作者

//港大同學、優才、真道、蔡繼有等。最重要不是盲從附和,學生要適合學校教學理念,多些了解此類學校,才作出適當抉擇

同意,要多了解學校,不要以為非傳統學校就輕鬆。

14#
發表於 06-12-1 12:10 |只看該作者

各位:

我是路過的. 我囡囡現讀k1, 住在32網(油尖旺), 我想知有邊間小學(直資/津校/私小)可讓小朋友開心學習, 功課壓力不太重        

15#
發表於 06-12-1 13:35 |只看該作者

I would also agree to talk to the school first.  See if the issue is initiated by individual teachers or it is a general praactise throughtout the school.  If it is the latter, I would suggest to judge your own child's ability whether he will adjust and catch up.  If he can't, change school seems to be a good choice.  Please remember, he can only have 1 childhood.  Even if it means not learning as much as others, please give him a happy grow up.

16#
發表於 06-12-1 13:49 |只看該作者

WYmom,

Do you mind to tell us which school your daughter is now currently in (or PM me please)?  My son is going to be in P1 in 2007.  I hear a lot about the choices of "happy school" which uses more innovative approach of teaching.  However, I would like to learn directly from the parents of pupils from those school about what they think about those schools, especially in your case where there is a change from a traditional school to a happy school.  Million thanks.

DiDiDar

WYmom 寫道:
It is similar in most local schools, from P.3 onwards, they start to teach more difficult things, give a lot of homework, do a lot of supplementary exercises to prepare for the P.3 assessment.  Some kids will begin to lose interest and feel too tired about those exercises.

My daughter also lost interest and objected to do so many exercises in P.3 even though her result was quite good.  Workload will be even more in P.4 to 6 as told by teachers.  So at the end I changed her to a happier school to continue upper primary, and she regains her interest in study, and does her work on her own initiative.  So it may be good for the kids' future if they really need to change.

17#
發表於 06-12-1 13:55 |只看該作者

Dr.Cool 寫道:
//港大同學、優才、真道、蔡繼有等。最重要不是盲從附和,學生要適合學校教學理念,多些了解此類學校,才作出適當抉擇

同意,要多了解學校,不要以為非傳統學校就輕鬆。

Agree!

我早日同我前老細撞到, 傾開計, 佢讀間學校係非傳統既, 主要係想D細路讀書讀得開心D, 但係佢個仔而家四年級, D課程一樣係咁深, 壓力都唔細, 我問佢讀邊間, 佢又唔肯講, 所以揀學校時真係要了解清楚先至得呀!
上主是我的牧者, 我實在是一無所缺。
祂使我臥在青綠的草場, 又領我走近幽靜的水旁,
還使我的心靈得到舒暢。
祂為了自己名號的原由, 領我踏上了正義的坦途.....
祢的牧杖和短棒, 是我的安慰舒暢.......
在我一生的歲月裡, 幸福與慈愛常隨不離,
我將住在上主的殿裡, 直至悠遠的時日。

18#
發表於 06-12-1 14:07 |只看該作者

DiDiDar,

So which type of school have you chosen for your kid to study P1?

I think different type of schools fit for kids of different characters.  My daughter is in fact the active type, so now she has switched to an international school which use interactive and encouraging approach.  For me, I appreciate most that the school can develop the kid to be self-motivated, love to read books, has self-confidence, has interest to learn more after school and be an all-rounded person.  They learn through experiments, working in teams, searching info. by themselves etc.  Most work are done in school, not by parents helped at home.

Some new DSS or private local schools also use active approach, but may execute differently, so really need to take a closer look to know more exact details.

For me, harder cirriculum is not a problem if the kid can handle it, yet most important is keeping the interest and motive to learn, be explorative and creative.

19#
發表於 06-12-1 14:25 |只看該作者

WYmom

"For me, I appreciate most that the school can develop the kid to be self-motivated, love to read books, has self-confidence and has interest to learn more after school and be an all-rounded person. They learn through experiments, working in teams, searching info. by themselves etc. Most work are done in school, not by parents helped at home.

Some new DSS or private local schools also use active approach, but may execute differently, so really need to take a closer look to know more exact details."

I am totally agree your opinion, so, i am worrying the DSS may execute "active approach" with keeping the interest & motive to learn under the HK eduction system. Can you tell me how can i know more exact details?
:-|

20#
發表於 06-12-1 14:33 |只看該作者

//Some new DSS or private local schools also use active approach, but may execute differently, so really need to take a closer look to know more exact details."

Exactly! Most of the DSS from the begining want to follow the Intenational Schools Mode. However, after a few years, they are forced to change due to many factors (students performances of the TSA at P3, parents expectations, resources etc)

//Can you tell me how can i know more exact details?

PM to individual parents and most of them are willing to give you comments!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題