用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Think international school (MOS)
樓主: wing_pa
go

Think international school (MOS) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-9-14 11:48 |只看該作者

Re: Think international school (MOS)

joeymos 寫道:
Apart from BoxHill and Think, any other "real" IS kinder in MOS?     

If Fo Tan is not too far away for you, you may consider ICS. My niece has started studying there since mid Aug this year.  We've found that the teachers are full of love and care.  I particularly appreciate their thorough weekly newsletter (3 to 4 pages) so that you know what's happening at school.

22#
發表於 06-9-14 20:44 |只看該作者

Murraychan,

In fact, it is not a decision yet, just a suggestion.  Since some of the kinders at Kln Tong seems providing better environment and stimulating syllabus, but travelling time is one of my key concerns.

I may first see the (most probably at MOS) nursery my girl goes and her response / preference and then decide if going to Kln Tong school K1 is necessary.  

23#
發表於 06-9-15 09:43 |只看該作者

Candy,

What kind of stimulating syllabus, should it match with  IS syllabus and do you know when will the open day of ESF at MOS?

24#
發表於 06-9-15 09:48 |只看該作者

Murrychan 寫道:
Candy,

What kind of stimulating syllabus, should it match with  IS syllabus and do you know when will the open day of ESF at MOS?

Renaissance College has Open evening on Sept 21 at 6:30pm.

25#
發表於 06-9-15 12:15 |只看該作者

My experience of Think MOS two years ago was very bad.  The teacher was not caring at all.  My impression was that she didn't prepare for the class!  Even though I had paid for one month's tuition, I never went there again after one class.  My daughter than had great time in YMCA (playgroup) and Boxhill (N1).

26#
發表於 06-9-15 14:22 |只看該作者

Thanks WYmom

Should Renaissance College is for secondary? Primary? or Kindergarten?

Would you kindly to send more detail of it

27#
發表於 06-9-15 14:30 |只看該作者

Hi AP,

That means your daughter is studing at P1 now and then why you change from Boxhill(N1) to Think(LK & UK) for two year time? If you find out that the teacher not caring for your daughter, you should complaint to the headmistress or change to another kinder.

Your daughter had been studing at Think at a.m / p.m or whole day. But on my point of view, Think is a quite good kinder at MOS and most teacher will take care with all student in Think except some temp. teacher.

28#
發表於 06-9-15 15:33 |只看該作者

My daughter just joined the playgroup in Think (MOS).   After I found out that it was not up to my expectation, I enrolled her to the playgroup in YMCA (TST).  After she has reached two years old, I let her to go to Boxhill for pre-nursery class.  So far, I found both YMCA and Boxhill are good.

In fact, I had lodged a complaint with the Principal of Think.  But, I did not see what she has done.  

29#
發表於 06-9-15 15:51 |只看該作者

AP,
Your daughter just joined the playgroup in Think (MOS) and you got a lot of complaint, Would you tell me what wrong of Think. As I know, The playgroup in Think is conduct by the native English teacher, or your daughter is too young and don't understand what is teacher need but my baby is enjoy the playgroup at Think.  

30#
發表於 06-9-15 16:14 |只看該作者

As I said before, the teacher was not well prepared.  For example, when she wanted to sing a song with the kids, she had to search for the CD in her desk (would it be better if she had already put it in the disk-player or at lease she knew where it is?) and then she simply played the song without singing it aloud.  Anyway, it's my bad experience two years ago.  Perhaps they have some improvement since then!!

If you have try something good, your expectation will be different. :-|

31#
發表於 06-9-15 16:17 |只看該作者

Oh! I forgot to tell you that I had attended the class with my daughter.  I am sure I didn't have any problem understanding the teacher's instruction!

32#
發表於 06-9-15 16:18 |只看該作者

MurryChan,

Renaissance College is a through train school from Y1 to 13.  You can see a lot more info. from their parents under the topic of RC or read their website.

I guess what AP said was happened in playgroup as teachers are less experienced or just temporary.  Teachers of normal classes are better and more experienced.

33#
發表於 06-9-15 16:41 |只看該作者

Thanks WYmom and I agreed with it. Teacher for playgroup might not be the teacher of normal classes or just temporary. So, AP please forgot it and let your daughter to enjoy the school lift at  Boxhill and my baby enjoy at Think.

34#
發表於 06-9-20 13:10 |只看該作者

DEAR ALL:
我女女今年第一年讀MOS THINK,讀UN,我啱啱收到佢地0既通告,係關於課外活動,我想問你地D小朋友有冇參加過......你地覺得好唔好呀?THANKS
懶惰人哪,你去察看螞蟻的動作就可得智慧.螞蟻沒有元帥,沒有官長,沒有君王, 尚且在夏天預備食物,在收割時聚斂糧食.懶惰人哪,你要睡到幾時呢?你何時睡醒呢?再睡片時,打盹片時,抱著手躺臥片時,你的貧窮就必如強盜速來,你的缺乏彷彿拿兵器的人來到。    箴言  6:6

35#
發表於 06-9-20 17:39 |只看該作者

請問咩叫mos?   
照片 081
照片 100
picture[img align=right]http://photo.mybb.hk/albums/KiraKwok/MyBB_021.thumb.jpg[/img]

36#
發表於 06-9-21 09:51 |只看該作者

MOS = Ma On Shan。亦即是馬鞍山分校。

37#
發表於 06-9-29 13:28 |只看該作者

wing_pa

如想知THINK師資方面,可以上他們web site www.think.edu.hk睇睇.

My little kid is enjoy the school life in THINK.

38#
發表於 06-9-29 13:35 |只看該作者

Hi 小咪仔

THINK 0既課外活動都幾好, 不過你的小朋友放學後會唔會太tired? 到LK時才上會好的,請考慮?  

39#
發表於 06-10-4 02:06 |只看該作者

Murrychan
thanksl
懶惰人哪,你去察看螞蟻的動作就可得智慧.螞蟻沒有元帥,沒有官長,沒有君王, 尚且在夏天預備食物,在收割時聚斂糧食.懶惰人哪,你要睡到幾時呢?你何時睡醒呢?再睡片時,打盹片時,抱著手躺臥片時,你的貧窮就必如強盜速來,你的缺乏彷彿拿兵器的人來到。    箴言  6:6

40#
發表於 06-10-5 23:02 |只看該作者

我覺得老師記性都很好,但搞活動的氣氛很差,家長很難投入!應苔立即改善
‹ 上一主題|下一主題