用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Send 過子女去summer school的家長請講吓 ...
發新帖
查看: 1298|回覆: 13
go

Send 過子女去summer school的家長請講吓 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-9 07:19 |只看該作者

Send 過子女去summer school的家長請講吓

我咁問,
係因為我家中果兩個小朋友,
summer雖然都有安排活動給他們,
但無活動時,
在家中一踫頭就爭玩具,
時時大打出手,
哭哭啼啼,
不知幾煩.

AhLing :wink:

2#
發表於 06-8-9 21:10 |只看該作者

Re: Send 過子女去summer school的家長請講吓

up

3#
發表於 06-8-28 11:03 |只看該作者

The only problem is $$$$$ !!!

My kid went to Woodland for Aug and he is very miserable and miss his classmate now after the course end.

He almost bring back handcraft (mask and drawing etc) everyday.

4#
發表於 06-8-28 12:11 |只看該作者

I sent my girl to YMCA TST summer playgroup, but as it's only 2.5 hr each day, I feel it's not enough for a 4 years old kid. I have to send her to swim class, drawing class and ice skating class besides this playgroup but seems that still not enough for her.  Next year I want to find one for longer hours in order to use up all her energy.

5#
發表於 06-8-29 10:43 |只看該作者

I agree !  SO I send my kid to a FULL DAY summer class this year.  I think this is good for him and myself.  Otherwise, I really can't think of so many activities for him or he will just lie in front of the TV.

sng

由 linchan 於 2006-08-28 12:11:27

I sent my girl to YMCA TST summer playgroup, but as it's only 2.5 hr each day, I feel it's not enough for a 4 years old kid. I have to send her to swim class, drawing class and ice skating class besides this playgroup but seems that still not enough for her. Next year I want to find one for longer hours in order to use up all her energy.

6#
發表於 06-8-30 09:21 |只看該作者

sng,

Would you mind giving me more info on the summer school your kid has been to?
I think I'll badly need one for my kids too.
Million thanks.

sng 寫道:
I agree !  SO I send my kid to a FULL DAY summer class this year.  I think this is good for him and myself.  Otherwise, I really can't think of so many activities for him or he will just lie in front of the TV.

sng

由 linchan 於 2006-08-28 12:11:27

I sent my girl to YMCA TST summer playgroup, but as it's only 2.5 hr each day, I feel it's not enough for a 4 years old kid. I have to send her to swim class, drawing class and ice skating class besides this playgroup but seems that still not enough for her. Next year I want to find one for longer hours in order to use up all her energy.

7#
發表於 06-8-30 12:41 |只看該作者

But the summer is ended now, today is Aug 30 and Sept 1 is the 1st school day.  Do you mean for the next year's summer ?

Last year I sent my son to Letterland in Causway Bay when he was 3.5 years old.  This year I sent him to Woodland in Happy Valley.  They both have half day and one day to choose.  Usually they have some themes for the week, e.g. different countries, food, animal, festivals ... etc.   

Next year I may check the summer course of ESF of other international school.  But the charges is quite high.

Hope the information helps.

sng,

Would you mind giving me more info on the summer school your kid has been to?
I think I'll badly need one for my kids too.
Million thanks.

8#
發表於 06-8-30 13:05 |只看該作者

My son joined ESF summer camp and he had great fun there!  He learnt some crazist games from there and asked me to enroll him again next year!

AhLing,

I think you are lucky to have 2 children and all children grow up like this.  Even you register him to camps, the underlying problem is still there.  i have 2 sons and a daughter.  They all fight but I put a lot of efforts to teach them how to share, taking turns, clean up etc.  They still fight sometimes but it's natural, isn't it?  Better start teaching from young!

Add Oil

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

9#
發表於 06-8-30 15:02 |只看該作者

我女女今年都有去summer school, 前2年都係去starters不過今年大坑starters無左, 所以去左細佬間幼稚園-tinkerbell
佢好開心呀, 一如regular class, tinkerbell成日安排好多outing, 去圖書館, 公園, 賽馬博物館or even赤柱!
我女女話, last day果日, 佢唔係同朋友仔講bye bye, 而係講"2年級再見!"
我無解釋佢知tinkerbell係幼稚園, 最多收到升一年班架咋, 所以出年要另外搵地方lu

10#
發表於 06-8-31 10:10 |只看該作者

Ho Charlotte mom,

I have check Tinkerbell this year as you recommended.  Since my son has a classmate has already joined Woodland so I let them join the same program.   I think next year I will let him try Tinkerbell.

sng

11#
發表於 06-9-1 07:32 |只看該作者

Hi Charlotte mom,

what is the name of tinkderbell in chinese? Thank you; I also want to send my kid  for one whole day on the next year. I make me no time for half time in this year. But ESF is so expensive for whole day even though my friend tell me her kid is very enjoy the programme

12#
發表於 06-9-1 19:17 |只看該作者

Hi,

Do you mind to tell the fee of ESF ?  How much for the whole day course for 1 months.  For Woodland is HKD7800 for 4 weeks.  Another HKD1200 for 4 weeks school bus.  Does ESF more expensive than this ?

Thanks,

sng

由 dobeedoraemon 於 2006-09-01 07:32:02

Hi Charlotte mom,

what is the name of tinkderbell in chinese? Thank you; I also want to send my kid for one whole day on the next year. I make me no time for half time in this year. But ESF is so expensive for whole day even though my friend tell me her kid is very enjoy the programme

13#
發表於 06-9-2 01:12 |只看該作者

Actually, I foret the amount because I just think it is so experience. But the woolland is also expensive .

14#
發表於 06-9-2 11:34 |只看該作者

Yes they are very very expensive, very '肉赤', but once per year.  And I really can't arrange so much activities for him on my own !!! 無計!

So far Alison Letterland should be the cheapest, but I heard that it is very crowded this year.

Actually, I foret the amount because I just think it is so experience. But the woolland is also expensive .
‹ 上一主題|下一主題