教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道中、小家長聚談
樓主: KenBaBa
go

真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-7-20 10:49 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

Hi yuki,
Ciao!! Congratulations to your girl's good results!     Is she excited about her new bike? Don't forget to get a helmet for her as well   
deniset

62#
發表於 06-7-20 11:02 |只看該作者

HI deniset,你好....你個小朋友係幾年級,我小女9月升DS 1,亦是真的開始加深課程,好怕小女會無甘輕鬆..... :cry:

63#
發表於 06-7-20 11:15 |只看該作者

HI ALL :想問下有無家長知道8歲小朋友,買邊類型單車適合,同時響邊到買會有優惠?..... :wink:

64#
發表於 06-7-20 11:19 |只看該作者

Dear yuki,
Mine is the same. FS 2 going to DS1.   
Yes, agree w/you that the syllabus will be more challenging. Looks like all of us w/hv a busy school year w/our children after the summer. By the way, is your girl going to the summer camp?

Oh, for the bike, try one of those bike shops in Wanchai (near Morrison Hill Swimming Pool )
deniset

65#
發表於 06-7-20 11:38 |只看該作者

HI...Deniset:my girl going to the summer camp.你的小朋友都會去嗎?希望到時可否相見!....

66#
發表於 06-7-20 11:44 |只看該作者

Hi yuki,
Yes, she's going too! My husband and I will send her to the camp this Sunday. Are you going with the PA?
We bought tickets ourselves and will be there approx. 1 hr. before the group arrives.  Hope to see you then.
deniset

67#
發表於 06-7-20 16:44 |只看該作者

Cow,
With regard to your topic posted as "真道書院DS1升DS3", I'm just curious to know if there is any message behind you'd like to bring out and wish to draw comments from non-Logos parents about the school's arrangements for students who failed to meet the standard and were asked to repeat DS2? Please elaborate your thoughts.
deniset

68#
發表於 06-7-20 17:57 |只看該作者

Dear Deniset and All,

Have just seen an update on the Zhuhai transport arrangement released by the Logos PA on the PA Forum, the free buses are for the parents and students travelling with the 12:30 and 13:30 ferries on Sunday.  The PA will arrange for the buses to run in a shuttle going back and forth between the Pier and the Yung Wing School, if needed, for the parents and students there regardless whether they bought the ferry tickets via the PA or not.

69#
發表於 06-7-20 18:14 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路,
Many thanks for your update.  
Let's all enjoy the orientation.   
B. rgds.,
deniset

70#
發表於 06-7-20 21:48 |只看該作者

deniset,

I don't want to ask the question in this topic. Therefore I posted a new topic to ask.

Do any parents know the percentage ? If the percentage is too high, I am afriad our kids will face too much pressure.

71#
發表於 06-7-20 23:42 |只看該作者

Dear DaisyChan & 風雨同路:

Thanks for your updated information concerning Zhuhai transport.  Please keep us informed of any new info cause I .... will join the PA in Sept only.

72#
發表於 06-7-21 09:14 |只看該作者

Hi cow,
Oh, I see, thanks for sharing.
I believe you (or any one of us) can look for an answer in the school by asking.  It is not something secretive that parents are not entitled to be informed. Every school has students who failed to achieve the required standard and I believe our school is the same, especially with 8 classes for the 1st year. After all, I believe the school feels that those students would benefit less from the curriculum of DS3 since their standard is less competent comparatively. But I may not agree that by repeating DS2 is the only alternative to help these children.
deniset

73#
發表於 06-7-21 22:24 |只看該作者

KenBaBa 寫道:
Dear DaisyChan & 風雨同路:

Thanks for your updated information concerning Zhuhai transport.  Please keep us informed of any new info cause I .... will join the PA in Sept only.

Hi, Kenbaba,
No problem. It's my pleasure!

74#
發表於 06-7-21 23:32 |只看該作者

Dear Logos Parents,

Please check [珠海容閎學校夏令營_參加者選科名單] from the school website.

75#
發表於 06-7-22 09:50 |只看該作者

daisychan 寫道:
Dear Logos Parents,

Please check [珠海容閎學校夏令營_參加者選科名單] from the school website.

Dear daisychan,
Thanks.   
deniset

76#
發表於 06-7-24 01:04 |只看該作者

Dear all,

As what logosteacher had said, all the FS-3 students are promoted including mine.  As the case stands, wish him success in DS-2 in the next academic year!

今日下午送了小兒往容閎後,由於回程船票是 2130 hrs,所以晚上亦有探營;很替他高興,小小年紀,便有機會隨校往夏令營、而且是到較有規模的學校寓娛樂於學習、寓學習於活動,渡過愉快而有意義的一周。期間亦可訓練他自律自治自理自立自省自愛;與其他師生緊密接觸的同時,亦有助他摸索待人接物之道。

謝謝家長會安排便宜了不少並能切合大家需要的船票、四輛中旅客車接送、及再另安排校車在 2030 hrs 送家長們到九洲港碼頭。各家長繼續努力,讓孩子不斷得益!   

77#
發表於 06-7-24 09:10 |只看該作者

KenBaBa 寫道:
Dear all,

As what logosteacher had said, all the FS-3 students are promoted including mine.  As the case stands, wish him success in DS-2 in the next academic year!

今日下午送了小兒往容閎後,由於回程船票是 2130 hrs,所以晚上亦有探營;很替他高興,小小年紀,便有機會隨校往夏令營、而且是到較有規模的學校寓娛樂於學習、寓學習於活動,渡過愉快而有意義的一周。期間亦可訓練他自律自治自理自立自省自愛;與其他師生緊密接觸的同時,亦有助他摸索待人接物之道。

謝謝家長會安排便宜了不少並能切合大家需要的船票、四輛中旅客車接送、及再另安排校車在 2030 hrs 送家長們到九洲港碼頭。各家長繼續努力,讓孩子不斷得益!   

Dear KenBaBa and all,
Like you said, I'd like to wish every kid a wonderful summer and every success in the new academic year.

RE: 容閎
I'm very impressed by the school's environment and believe my girl will gain a whole lot from her first experience of dormitory life. It was a bit chaotic in the shower room (where my girl was)  last night     but I'm sure everything will be in order today.
deniset

78#
發表於 06-7-24 11:10 |只看該作者

Dear Deniset & all,

Re: 容閎, the boys also experienced difficulties during their showers as there was only one hook at the wall inside the shower room that should be hanged with the towel ( because inside the room it would become wet all over ) while their dirty clothes as well as the dry clothes going to be changed to found no place to be placed.   I then asked my son to place the clothes into 2 plastic bags respectively upon the next shower time.

79#
發表於 06-7-24 12:32 |只看該作者

Hi KenBaba,
RE: Dormitory
How did you find the air-con in your boy's room? I found the one in my girl's room a bit insufficient c'os her room is facing west. We had to switch on the fan for the kids as well. Other than that, the toilets and the sinks were clean and hygienic in general.     Anyway, the girls were having a great time themselves last evening. Seemed that my girl and her classmates were really excited. None of them looked homesick at all when other parents and I started to leave last evening.
deniset

80#
發表於 06-7-24 21:45 |只看該作者

Dear Deniset,

小兒房間冷氣涼快安靜,所以昨晚很多家長一邊等待孩子、一邊躲在他們各自的房間內歎冷氣。我則四圍走,拜訪了駐層的容閎員工朱小姐後便到飯堂等候,走上走落幾次,終於小兒那班在飯堂出現吃夜宵了 ( 該班應是最後一班進食夜宵的吧 );他們吃完已是 2015 hrs 了,只剩下十五分鐘"相聚"時刻,所以要飛快回房,教導幾個孩子將被褥入落被袋、交帶小兒有關鬧鐘、電筒、衣物處理等,再與他到浴室,他不慎將乾淨褲子掉落地上弄濕了,我便又得趕緊回房另取一條回來 … ;之後就在他正在洗髮的時候與他道別,再一枝箭飛奔上車 … 哈哈哈,就連家長們也"幾好玩"
‹ 上一主題|下一主題