搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道中、小家長聚談
樓主: KenBaBa
go

真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-7-12 22:51 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

Dear all,.....你們覺得為何會出這6種顏色的T恤,是否日後有戶外活動或運動會須穿著or方便其他家長購買方便呢?

22#
發表於 06-7-12 22:52 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Have you all signed up for the summer camp?
My husband visited the school site during his business trip to ZhuHai last week. He said the environment was very nice!   
deniset

23#
發表於 06-7-12 22:58 |只看該作者

Dear yuki,
I believe one of the reasons is for our school's image. The children are beginning to engage more in different group activities, competitions, choir, etc. So, I believe Principal Yau would like the children to wear uniform to participate in these activities.
Any other comments, anyone?
deniset

24#
發表於 06-7-12 23:06 |只看該作者

Dear deniset :

多謝您的回覆!希望有機會响校內見面....

25#
發表於 06-7-12 23:48 |只看該作者

deniset 寫道:

So, I believe Principal Yau would like the children to wear uniform to participate in these activities.

If Principal Yau really means that, he should state it in the notice. But he didn't.

Anyway, I think I will buy one or two.

26#
發表於 06-7-12 23:57 |只看該作者

hi daisychan:....你會買咩顏色呢

27#
發表於 06-7-13 00:14 |只看該作者

Hi, Yuki,

I'll buy the blue and purple ones.

28#
發表於 06-7-13 09:07 |只看該作者

Hi daisychan,
This is only my guess. I may be wrong. Shall see.
deniset

29#
發表於 06-7-13 10:05 |只看該作者

你們好,小兒將於九月入讀真道FS1.很高興有此機會多了解學校的情況以及其他家長的見解.過去有看其他主題的討論,但實在不敢參與,一來我所知的不多,二則很怕那些令人不安的言論.
對我而言,沒有一所學校是完美的,而且每個孩子的特性也不同,只要相互配合,令他們有愉快的學習經歷便可.
希望日後可多與你們分享.

30#
發表於 06-7-13 10:18 |只看該作者

[quote]
肥火箭 寫道:
你們好,小兒將於九月入讀真道FS1.很高興有此機會多了解學校的情況以及其他家長的見解.過去有看其他主題的討論,但實在不敢參與,一來我所知的不多,二則很怕那些令人不安的言論.
對我而言,沒有一所學校是完美的,而且每個孩子的特性也不同,只要相互配合,令他們有愉快的學習經歷便可.
希望日後可多與你們分享.

醒目開學勳章

31#
發表於 06-7-13 10:33 |只看該作者

Hello KenBaba, cow, daisychan, deniset, Yuki, ....

I'm glad that Logos parents can share under this forum.

My son is studying at FS1. He goes to school happily everyday.

According to his homeroom teacher, there will be an additional lesson (for 拔尖保底)starting from the new school year. The last lesson will be ended at ~4:30p.m. everyday.

Do all your kids participate in the "Little Gardener" reading program? MY son got a certificate for his participation.

32#
發表於 06-7-13 10:56 |只看該作者

多謝各位的資訊,樸素整色的衣服實在難找。我只在寶林商場找到一間有供應。 請問還有什麼地方有售。

33#
發表於 06-7-13 11:50 |只看該作者

Hi yeenmama,
Yes, indeed.  It's good that we can share our views here under this topic posted by KenBaBa.

RE: Little Gardener
Cheers   
Yes, my girl also got one from the school. Though it wasn't a big issue that worths mentioning, the fact that the certificate was signed by Principal Yau did give a tremendous encouragement to my kid. It was a surprise to both my husband and I as we never expected our principal to deliver such a warm support to our kids.   
deniset

34#
發表於 06-7-13 12:04 |只看該作者

Dear air642,
I bought them at Kingcow last year when they were having a summer sale @50%.  
They should be having their summer sale now.  30% less but I still find them expensive.  
deniset

35#
發表於 06-7-13 22:26 |只看該作者

Hi everybody,

Racquel's Dad.... Present.

For the T-shirt, I think there is no other meanings except helping parents to find the right cloths code with the School's Dress Code...... Many parents found it quite / very difficut to buy clothes that fit the School's Dress Code.  The school notice has mentioned this point..... and I totally agree.

I am a member of the Parent's Choir, and love it very much.  Besides, Principal Yau has been paying a lot of effort to communicte with parents / give parents' guides for children education (in a soft-selling way).  If you have time, I encourage you join it.  Many parent members did not know any singing at the very beginning......

Racquel's Dad

36#
發表於 06-7-13 22:28 |只看該作者

Hi deniset,

My daughter got the certificate, too.  She is very excited.  Agree with you point that, it gave tremendous encouragement to her.

Racquel's Dad   

37#
發表於 06-7-14 01:14 |只看該作者

Dear all,

唉!小兒的評估成績…聽聞好差

38#
發表於 06-7-14 08:07 |只看該作者

Dear KenBaBa,

I would suggest to find out the reason for poor performance, especially for lower form.

During 2nd PT meeting, the hometeacher told us that the result of one of my daughter's subject was not as good as before.  We then contact the subject teacher to get more information.  The outcome was that the test paper was not fully completed.  No answer for one whole page.   

I thought it might be due to different reasons, like 1) simply didn't know the answer; 2) insufficient time to complete the paper.  I then tried to use different ways to find out the truth, but was unable to get it.  However, after some time, my daughter told me that she missed that page simply because she though she had already completed the whole paper.  Obvisous, she did not double check.  The result was not due to her understanding, but her careless mind.

I think if kids have great ability to catch up the pace during junior level.  However, revision is required.  But it does not mean any boring way.  Tried to find interesting method to help them, just as what Principal Yau mentioned in the his circular to parents that given to us right before the recent assessment.   

Anyway that may help, just voice out.  Willing to find solution together.

39#
發表於 06-7-14 09:15 |只看該作者

Hi Racquel's Dad,
RE: little gardener
Cheers    

RE: Parents' Choir
Both my husband and I are choir members as well.This is the 2nd year of our participation.We enjoyed as much as the rest of the parents. The practice is fun and at times, challenging since we need to meet Principal Yau's expectation.   
Did you enroll in the theroy session? My husband did.
He told me Principal Yau spent great efforts in teaching them. With no knowledge in music, my husband can recognize a few notes by now. He can even press a few keys on the piano keyboard that go with his singing at home.  Which part do you belong? I'm in the soprano while my husband is a tenor.
deniset

Racquel 寫道:
Hi deniset,

My daughter got the certificate, too.  She is very excited.  Agree with you point that, it gave tremendous encouragement to her.

Racquel's Dad   

40#
發表於 06-7-14 11:14 |只看該作者

Dear KenBaBa,
Please check PM
deniset

[quote]
KenBaBa 寫道:
Dear all,

唉!小兒的評估成績…聽聞好差
‹ 上一主題|下一主題