用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any Comments of Hong Lok Yuen International School, ...
發新帖
查看: 1794|回覆: 4
go

Any Comments of Hong Lok Yuen International School, Tai Po [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-20 09:24 |只看該作者

Any Comments of Hong Lok Yuen International School, Tai Po

Thanks!
[size=x-small]My lovely Jne was born on 12 December 2004

2#
發表於 06-2-21 00:33 |只看該作者

Re: Any Comments of Hong Lok Yuen International School, Tai Po

My son is studying there since nursery.  He is now P2.  Both my son and I love the school very much.  The teacher's qualifications are at least U grad and most of them have Cert. in Education as well.  My son likes to go to school even in holidays.  As regards the academic, the chinese is taught in traditional character instead of simplified one which is quite demanding.  According to the advice given by the school, the chinese level of a P6 graduated is equivalent to a P4 local.  It sounds good.  Even the students there are good and like a big family.

A very good school to share with you.

3#
發表於 06-2-21 09:54 |只看該作者

Dear edithisaac,

I am glad to hear that the Chinese level is able to reach P4 level when the boys reach P6. But I know the mandarin teachers are very Beijing style, are they managed to teach tradition characters? I have enough satisfaction if my boys can read and write a little tradition Chinese character; maybe I am not a demanding dad.

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 06-2-22 14:02 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 06-2-22 21:55 |只看該作者

Based on what I heard was SC or other ESF, CIS,  ICS and Renaissance recently when I spoke to the head master. As the SC covering largest northern N.T area, so the competitive is getting higher, chance to get into SC is lesser.

But the world is changing, more and more good schools are building up the reputation, it is getting harder to predict where to go when finishing P6
‹ 上一主題|下一主題