教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St Paul Church result out
發新帖
查看: 915|回覆: 14
go

St Paul Church result out [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-18 17:44 |只看該作者

St Paul Church result out

My friend go the pm offer letter already!
Any other Mom got it?

2#
發表於 05-11-18 18:14 |只看該作者

Re: St Paul Church result out

I got it too!! pm too.

so will you study here???

3#
發表於 05-11-18 20:37 |只看該作者

My son has also got accepted, but still thinking between SKH vs SPC as he has also got an offer from SKH.

Any advise or recommendation ?? As SPC will have their renovation next year, a better classroom will be provided apart from the partition wall.

4#
發表於 05-11-18 22:13 |只看該作者

I also just get pm offer from St P Church but waiting list for SKH Mount Butler. Actually my super small son (dec-03) perform better in SKH. So very surprised he got offer from St Paul.

His is currently studying in Victoria and the teachers are pro. and nice, just expensive. So will decide whether to take St Paul. But will pay and keep the seat first.

What about you two?

5#
發表於 05-11-18 23:49 |只看該作者

My son  is much more smaller than yours.  He is born in Dec 13.   He got offer from St Paul's Church PM class.  He is also in the waiting list of SKH AM class.

6#
發表於 05-11-19 00:11 |只看該作者

so if you got the offer from SKH (waiting list on 28 Nov) , will you give up SPC? What are the main differences between these 2?

My bb is studying Victoria South Horizon and she has interviewed LLC but result not yet out until 1 Dec.

She got waiting list for SKH PM and an offer for SPC PM, should I pay the seat reservation for SPC by 26 Nov??

7#
發表於 05-11-19 01:09 |只看該作者

bbddkk

This is also my concern. I think I will think serioulsy if SKH Mt Butler offer me a place. To me, both SKH and SPC has good reputation and reasonable price.

LLC after interview dont' have a good impression. So I think better to pay for SPC for an insurance. Will let you know if I get more info about the main diff. between the two.

8#
發表於 05-11-19 06:24 |只看該作者

我囝囝都係St. Paul Church收左下午班,而SKH Central 就上午waiting list。請問有冇家長知道SPC的教學方法活動嗎?

9#
發表於 05-11-19 09:16 |只看該作者

Hello all mami,

My bb also got the seat from SPC in pm session.  I want to know their  教學方法 too.  But I feel their teachers are much more niice than SKH.  Because my bb was willing to pay w/ the teacher when interview.  

10#
發表於 05-11-19 09:24 |只看該作者

我囝囝都收左讀下午班, 係咪細仔多數下午班呢??

11#
發表於 05-11-19 11:54 |只看該作者

FA7376 寫道:
My son has also got accepted, but still thinking between SKH vs SPC as he has also got an offer from SKH.

Any advise or recommendation ?? As SPC will have their renovation next year, a better classroom will be provided apart from the partition wall.

FA7376,
Yes, according to SPC teacher, they will have their renovation next year, a better classroom will be provided apart from the partition wall.

曦曦媽媽

12#
發表於 05-11-19 16:10 |只看該作者

I also have a better feeling toward the teachers of SPC. When I go to SKH Central to apply the teachers told me cannot apply for both Central and Mt Butler  so i choose Mt But. But actually I think some mom applied both and no problem. So I think the teachers is not so good and feel cheated.

I will definitly pay for the fee next Sat to keep SPC seat. So anyone know how many classes are in K1?

13#
發表於 05-11-19 17:47 |只看該作者

Hi all,
Do they have connection with St. Paul's Primary School in Kennedy/Mcdonnald Rd?

Do they have Westerners to teach English? How about the homework? Victoria has more Westerners to teach English and they have Mandarin teachers as well and seemed more balanced.

14#
發表於 05-11-19 18:12 |只看該作者

hi bbddkk,

According to what the teacher told me, they will have a western english speaking teacher and a mardarin speaking teacher next year.

Regarding the relationship with St. Paul School may be only very minimal.

15#
發表於 05-11-20 03:24 |只看該作者

Yes, obviously my son(borned on 29/12) performed far better in SKH, but no good in SPC....but waiting list for SKH, and accepted by SPC pm class ar....At first, I thought SPC won't give him a seat~
I would definitely pay for SPC first~
:-? :-o :-o :-o :-o :-D 8-) :-? :-) :-) :-) :angryfire: :wave:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖