Re: 維多利亞幼稚園是不是很好

睇咗呢個discussion 未?
知足知不足, 有為有不為

3#
發表於 05-11-1 18:08 |只看該作者

C-PA ,

Every time I read, I laugh....
It is one of the many things that show this school is very commercial and does not have love to the kid, the high school fee will not guarantee has high caring in school.  Rather I would say both the teacher and the parent really look down on people.

Chelsea

4#
發表於 05-11-1 18:25 |只看該作者

我朋友個仔由Playgroup開始讀到K1, 但老師沒有愛心, 及讀了2年多, 沒有什麼學懂, 數目字不懂數, 沒有功課, 沒有默書, 但開心, 因沒有壓力.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

5#
發表於 05-11-1 19:29 |只看該作者

我都唔係好鍾意維記, 同樣答案--commercial
識d教育界人士, 亦唔會consider維記係名校
我個女當年讀既, 係一間唔出名但好關心小朋友既幼稚園, 有個同學仔, 為左secure小一, 轉左去維記, 佢話, 好唔鍾意, 喊住唸係咪揀錯左, 忍左一年, 好好彩轉左去esf, 輕鬆晒!

6#
發表於 05-11-1 22:15 |只看該作者

維記個Supervisor 係咪吳士元個老婆?
知足知不足, 有為有不為

7#
發表於 05-11-2 11:57 |只看該作者

Oh no!!  My kid will have an interview this coming Sat.  Maybe I will ask them how to take care of the kids when they want poopoo and to find out they have enough workers to take care.

This school is not my favourites but wanna to try.

But I will also find out if the same situation happening to my kid's nusery school now.  So worries!

8#
發表於 05-11-7 11:57 |只看該作者

My kid's intereview was completed last Sat in Homantin.  The facilities are new and the campus is clean.  However, the teacher told me that the AM class has full already and asked me if I'm alright for the PM class.  Actually I submitted the application form on Sept 23, I don't know why the AM classes are full so early.  Have they processed some batches of the application already?     

I have told them that I would not accept the offer of PM class.  Anyway it's not my priority.

9#
發表於 05-11-7 12:08 |只看該作者

vhunghk ,
my son also completed the interview, but i was not happy about their arrangment.
the teacher also told me the am class is full already, and if i would choose pm class and Mandarian /Eng class,, if they told me earlier, i would not apply or go to the interview, it wasted my time..  i applied very earlier but the letter was sent 11/2... (very late to know the interview time).

also i don't think they can select the kids from the group interveiw, it is just like a playgroup... not special,
i think they already have filled in the kids, but it is totally " 做"細"...

10#
發表於 05-11-7 12:12 |只看該作者

我星期六都有帶細仔去面試, 他當天笑容滿面, 有問必答, 外籍老師和普通話老師都很喜歡他. 老師要求我填一張問卷, 問會否考慮其他安排, 如下午班, 我全部都填"NO".

我只當帶他上playgroup, 聽聽老師的comment, 他玩得很開心!

11#
發表於 05-11-7 12:22 |只看該作者

My friend's kid is studing at V's PM -pre nurary class now. Victoria's am is full coz it has automatically taken all existing Pre-N students assuming that they will also stay in K1. They have already had a long waiting list from PM class(pre-N) to change to K1 in 2006. That's why no place for new students.

12#
發表於 05-11-8 09:19 |只看該作者

monmantong,

Exactly!!  It's just like a playgroup.  The local teacher is very young but they are responsible to assess the kid.  I think they may reserve the AM class for the kids who are currently studying at their pre-school class.  Anyway, I decided to skip this one.

monmantong 寫道:
vhunghk ,
my son also completed the interview, but i was not happy about their arrangment.
the teacher also told me the am class is full already, and if i would choose pm class and Mandarian /Eng class,, if they told me earlier, i would not apply or go to the interview, it wasted my time..  i applied very earlier but the letter was sent 11/2... (very late to know the interview time).

also i don't think they can select the kids from the group interveiw, it is just like a playgroup... not special,
i think they already have filled in the kids, but it is totally " 做"細"...

13#
發表於 05-11-8 09:24 |只看該作者

I like Victoria So much  the reason is my son study there is very enjoyable and happy school life
when he was PN AND K1 class is playing class,but K2 now he know manything and start writing ,THEY teach phonic (Jolly) at k1,and I don't think the teacher is no good and my son and my friend child also very happy and satisfy with their service and my son teacher is good.
And I also plan send him to VP .

14#
發表於 05-11-10 22:07 |只看該作者

thank you 你的意見

15#
發表於 05-11-10 22:57 |只看該作者

vhunghk,
yes, me too. Also, the school fee is not cheap.. we have a lot of choices.

16#
發表於 07-2-5 22:16 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

17#
發表於 07-2-5 22:54 |只看該作者

我囡囡係playgroup開始讀,佢讀得好開心,仲番黎同我玩番上堂d野!ok 啦!

但係我未tackle過poopoo問題,因為佢番pm,而日日習慣左一早wake up就poopoo, 響學校vee vee就日日都係呀!

18#
發表於 07-2-5 23:05 |只看該作者

I heard the complaint about poo-poo last year and asked my sister who had a son studied there(Homantin) and the kid said that he did try to have poo-poo at scholl occasionally and so did his classmates! He said his teachers and the helpers are very nice and never tell them not to poo-poo at school.  The only message he got is to tell the teachers immediately once he had the needs!

In addition , I also found my nephew very smart and confidence.  He's now at K2 and he already know how to read many simple words by using of phonics.  My sister is an easy mum, she never push her son to spell or recite any words, that's why I'm really impressed!  He's very knowledgeable though they don't have much assignment!

I heard many people said that it's a commercial school and I had that worry when my sister told me that she will put her son to Victoria.  But after 2 years' observation, I think I'm wrong.  Though their school fee is not low, but it worths with 3 teachers staying in the class for whole day.  They even don't need to buy any books,(it's optional) and the snack is included.  Besides, they organised many free activities for the kids, eg. Halloween party, Christmas Show(this year at Caritas), visits, Open day, Sports Day. My son's school will charge $1for each photo we want while they could just download from their school's website.  

I do agree they are a bit easy when compare with other famous kindergarten, but what I heard from some primary teachers from famous school(at HK Island), they said that most of the graduates from Victoria are very smart.  So, whether it's a good school is just depends on what you want?

19#
發表於 07-2-6 12:00 |只看該作者

好.......................................貴

醒目開學勳章

20#
發表於 07-2-6 12:29 |只看該作者

其實好難講話間幼稚園好唔好,始終每個家長要求既野都唔同,維記收得咁貴亦都有佢既原因,話晒 3 個鐘都有外籍老師一齊亦行 IB 課程,唔似 local 幼稚園一星期至得 1 至 2 日有英文堂﹝仲要得 20 分鐘至半個鐘﹞,同埋佢地係活動教學,有些家長覺得深亦有些覺得淺,至於話有冇愛心就好睇你好唔好彩啦,我個仔由 Playgroup 開始讀到現在讀 PN Class,我又覺得老師好好,但我亦見過老師真係唔多店﹝所以比到家長一個感覺就係好 commercial 囉﹞,所以話要讀過至知好唔好或適唔適合自己個小朋友
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題