教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Any drama class for 3 years old
發新帖
查看: 768|回覆: 5
go

Any drama class for 3 years old [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-20 15:50 |只看該作者

Any drama class for 3 years old

My daughter is now 3 years old, but very shy!  Therefore I want her to take some drama course in Cantonese to train the confidence.

Is there any recommendation?

THANK YOU.

2#
發表於 05-10-20 22:05 |只看該作者

Re: Any drama class for 3 years old

Hi, surprised to see you here!

Ho Yee is now attending a playgroup organised by 劇場組合. Although it is not a drama class, but seems to be a class that could help the kids to express themselves more. You may visit there website to know more [size=medium]PIP School.
Ho Yee just attended this month. She enjoys it very much. You know, she used to attached to me like a koala when she attend all playgroup before this. But on the first class when I hold her hand to the classroom, she just hesitated for a moment and then look into the classroom and leave my hands and join the class. After an hour, she came out happily with smile on her face. It really surprised me. On the second class, when she saw the girl who lead the class, she just ran to her, hold her hand and waited to get into the classroom. She even didn't say goodbye to me. So I believe she likes it very much.
See whether you're interested. To my knowledge, they held two classes at the same time but in different classroom. No one class is full at this moment. So if interested, you may call and see whether you can join anytime.

3#
發表於 05-10-22 08:13 |只看該作者

Hi, hi Candy

You mentioned the PIP playgroup is quite interesting. Darren has to attend two activities on Saturday and the schedule cannot be changed at the moment. I will keep in mind of this activities and to see if we can join later. Thank you very much for your information.

4#
發表於 05-10-22 23:28 |只看該作者

春天親子劇團的很不錯啊
:-) :-) 自組話劇興趣小組﹐適合p1-p3 小朋友 :-) :-) 有興趣/查詢歡迎PM我

5#
發表於 05-10-23 23:13 |只看該作者

Hi Candy925,

Surprised to see you here too!!

Thank you very much for your suggestion, it seems a good course to join.  My purpose is to help my daughter building up the confidence through the course.  Let me call up the center and ask for the details.

Thanks very much.
twyam

6#
發表於 05-10-23 23:14 |只看該作者

Dear 小魚仙,

Thank you.

twyam
‹ 上一主題|下一主題