發新帖
查看: 11664|回覆: 1
go

YORK見親都收? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-21 00:12 |顯示全部帖子

Re: YORK見親都收?

Hi all mom,

我囝囝都係這校的學生,關於您們說"YORK見親都收?",其實好對YORK唔FAIR 呀﹗因現階段 YORK 及 迦南都係在這個時間interview的,比其他學校早interview的,所以當然是先拔頭籌啦﹗如您們有apply迦南,而迦南都收您們,您們又會講迦南見親都收。其實屋村或政府的學校都可能係好容易收生的,分分鐘今天見完,便可知result 的。

另YORK是沒有超收學生,我囝囝個班大約有20人左右,有2位 TEACHER,另學校好重視ENG.的,另有課外活動可自由參與的,Teacher又細心及有愛心,而且好take care D 學生的,佢地教得幾好,每個小朋友都訓練得好有規矩,而且有禮貌。所以我都無後悔選擇YORK。   

2#
發表於 05-10-21 13:01 |顯示全部帖子

Re: YORK見親都收?

yoko1,

Me too!  Last year, my son also applied several kindergartens, afterwards, there were 4 kinds. to accepted my son, but I selected York for my son to attend in this year.  Before I selected York, I will consider the education, location, future, environment, experience of teachers and also my friend's son was also graduated in York for 6 years ago.  She told me that York is a good kind. and her son assigned to La Salle Primary School after U3 and now also assigned to La Salle Secondary School.  And she told me that York is focus to English session more, Mardarin is bad.  But there is no problem for me, you can go outside to find a course for your kids to learn.  This is my opinion, you can select by yourself.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題