教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 蘇浙幼兒園interview
發新帖
查看: 1243|回覆: 6
go

蘇浙幼兒園interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-14 10:54 |只看該作者

蘇浙幼兒園interview

My girl (1.5 year) is going to have the interview next week.  I won't expect her to be well performed in the interview as she is only able to speak simple words.  BUT at least I want her to well prepare for the interview as a respect to the school.  

Any parents can share their experience for this year?  Thanks!

2#
發表於 05-10-14 11:16 |只看該作者

Re: 蘇浙幼兒園interview

oh, even that little needs interview too?  

3#
發表於 05-10-15 07:59 |只看該作者

yes ah!

Has anyone been interviewed with KCS this year?

4#
發表於 05-10-15 09:08 |只看該作者

I never thought it needs interviews for 幼兒園?!
Is that one really good?

5#
發表於 05-10-15 11:07 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 05-10-15 16:06 |只看該作者

monchichi,

oic : I'll let my girl relax and feel good that day and the nite b4.

I "think" our opportunity of being accepted by KCS is pretty high as my husband's family has a "strong alumni connection" with KCS    i.e. my husband (Shanghai people) and his brothers, sisters & cousins are all the graduates of its kinder and primary school, and now have the 2nd generations studying there.  My 99 is very happy that we choose KCS for my girl.

7#
發表於 05-10-15 16:31 |只看該作者

My second son is going to have an interview with KCS on 23rd, next Sunday.  He is only 16-month old.  I am not worry at all.  The school just want to meet the kid and the parents.  My older son is studying in KCS N1 now.  I recalled the interview he had on last month was really simple.  The teacher gave my son a basket of plastic fruits and vegetables and asked him to pick one and name it.  Then the teacher picked another sample and asked my son the name of it, and that's it.  They are more concern of the parents' background I reckon.  For kids that are not yet able to talk, they will play with them, and observe their reactions. So just relax and have the fun.  The supervisor of the KCS Nursery even asked me to bring along my older son for the interview and let him plays in the school's playroom.
:pint:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題