用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 葵青/荃灣有沒有英語教授的playgroup或幼兒園? ...
發新帖
查看: 1169|回覆: 4
go

葵青/荃灣有沒有英語教授的playgroup或幼兒園? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-10 23:08 |只看該作者

葵青/荃灣有沒有英語教授的playgroup或幼兒園?

葵青/荃灣有沒有英語教授的playgroup或幼兒園?

2#
發表於 05-9-13 12:27 |只看該作者

Re: 葵青/荃灣有沒有英語教授的playgroup或幼兒園?

click here

i try to call them. but line always busy  

3#
發表於 05-10-1 17:00 |只看該作者

Re: 葵青和荃灣區有無好playgroup 介紹呀??  
My son joins playgroups in Tsuen Wan. One at Step Ahead, one at Brain Builder. Please visit the places where you want to join the playgroup with your child. I visited some in Tsuen Wan and Mei Foo. Finally I placed my son in these two centres.

Step Ahead, for baby 18mths up, 2hrs and twice a week, price at $1300/mth. (English teacher and no parent need in class) Learning English in play mode.

Brain Builder, for baby 6mths up, 1hr and once a week, price at $1,080/8 sessions (Chinese teacher and 1 parent need in class) Learn how to play with your kid and how to stimulate your kid's brain.

Nice and clean places (near Tsuen Wan MTR). Nice teachers and staff.

4#
發表於 05-10-7 11:11 |只看該作者

joos425 寫道:
Re: 葵青和荃灣區有無好playgroup 介紹呀??  
My son joins playgroups in Tsuen Wan. One at Step Ahead, one at Brain Builder. Please visit the places where you want to join the playgroup with your child. I visited some in Tsuen Wan and Mei Foo. Finally I placed my son in these two centres.

Step Ahead, for baby 18mths up, 2hrs and twice a week, price at $1300/mth. (English teacher and no parent need in class) Learning English in play mode.

Brain Builder, for baby 6mths up, 1hr and once a week, price at $1,080/8 sessions (Chinese teacher and 1 parent need in class) Learn how to play with your kid and how to stimulate your kid's brain.

Nice and clean places (near Tsuen Wan MTR). Nice teachers and staff.

joos425,

Can you leave the "TEL NO." i want to contact them for more details.  Thanks !  
我叫諾賢, Natalie 又可以叫我做"nat nat B",於03年9月26日出世 Nat Nat b網頁

5#
發表於 05-10-16 22:48 |只看該作者

Brain Builder Tel: 24923698 (with one free trial lesson )
Step Ahead Tel: 24052681
‹ 上一主題|下一主題