用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Braemar Hill Nursery School (寶山)
發新帖
查看: 12825|回覆: 2
go

Braemar Hill Nursery School (寶山) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-7 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Braemar Hill Nursery School (寶山)

Hi Jamiemummy

Yes, do act quickly, my son applied for K1 2006 a few months ago but was told that it was already full...

By the way, are you planning to send your child to CIS or local primary afterwards?  

2#
發表於 05-9-8 17:25 |顯示全部帖子

I am such a late planner – my son is now waitlisted on all our favourite kinders/nursery…

Actually our first choice is St. Paul Co-ed.  But the competition is so keen.  We have little confidence that our son can get a seat.  So we will see if we can get him into the reception class of the better international schools after K2.  If he is not accepted, he will continue his K3 and try his luck again at the local elite school.  

I don’t know if it is going to work or not, but in order to do this I must get him into a kinder with strong English and Chinese.  That’s why I choose BH.

CIS is a very good school.  It is our no.2 choice.  If our son is lucky enough to be accepted by CIS, we are too happy to stay with it.   

I cannot think of anything that you must do now – I think you will take very good care of your child like every mother does.  Take your baby outdoor, to more playgroups and to meet people.  It may help.

Cheers,
Gisele

3#
發表於 05-9-9 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

小雲小吉,

Thanks so much!! 你真係好好記性,記得我地會報埋SKH!!

如果靈糧堂或SKH收我阿B,我唸點都要投放多D資源比佢學英文,如安排到,我會比佢返埋Small World Christian…好似有D誇張咁。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題