想放棄讀沙田培僑書院

Dear all,

我覺得間學校好新.好懷疑有無能力做得好?

請給意見!同時點解無泳池?

謝謝!

2#
發表於 05-7-11 07:16 |只看該作者

Re: 想放棄讀沙田培僑書院

Why don't you ask the school for the swimming pool?  Not built yet?

3#
發表於 05-7-11 10:36 |只看該作者

29/5中提到泳池要等多一年
位置在入口大閘凡的左手面
唔知是否有蓋 or 無蓋?

4#
發表於 05-7-11 10:58 |只看該作者

你們好! 泳池是有蓋的連同飯堂一起, 但點解因為泳池放棄培僑.

5#
發表於 05-7-11 12:39 |只看該作者

Flowerlam 寫道:
Dear all,

我覺得間學校好新.好懷疑有無能力做得好?

請給意見!同時點解無泳池?

謝謝!

Flowerlam:

懷疑新校無能力做得好! 既然懷疑當初又點解又報呢??    報咗又點解要懷疑呢? 報之前不是應該做好了解嗎?? 實在摸不著頭腦!

根據屋舍條例, 泳池要等建築物取得滿意紙才可以見的, 所以咪見唔到泳池law!

6#
發表於 05-7-11 14:27 |只看該作者

FLOWERLAM,
學校真的很新,將來如何實是難作肯定,有懷疑是人之常情.
培僑辦學已有50多年的辦學經驗,小西灣培僑小學成立5年,去年我在明報的選校天書裏看見這校在視學報告中的教與學取得良,而課程安排亦得到良,全港小學只有幾個百分點的學校能取得此評級.
我想你現在需問自己當初為何選擇培僑?是喜歡直資的學制?有沒有被其他學校取錄?你認為那些學校跟培僑相比又如何?有那一間學校你肯一定讀得好?有甚麼限制令你不能選讀該校?如果沒有肯定是最好的學校,被逼先讀培僑,將來發覺不好再轉可行嗎?大圍培僑這麼新,最初可能會有混亂,要假以時日才上軌道,你能接受嗎?其他老校又合乎你的要求嗎?
反覆想想,把理想和現實再作協調,然後才作決定吧!

7#
發表於 05-7-11 20:05 |只看該作者

Dear Heather,
好多謝你的意見,你講得很中肯.我最初選培僑是喜歡直資的學制和辦學的理念.但參觀新校後,發覺同想像中相差很遠,
環境附近有地盤和有蚊.可能泳池和飯堂都正在建築中,好擔心環境的因素,而不是教學的問題.
請給意見!謝謝!

8#
發表於 05-7-11 20:55 |只看該作者

Environment will improve further after the construction of swimming pool/canteen and installation of all necessary facilities.  We should continuous to provide our support as there might be some fine-tunings at the beginning.  But I believe the new teachers in Pui Kiu Colleague will perform their best.

9#
發表於 05-7-12 11:34 |只看該作者

For me, it seems quite strange to read such a comment because the school has already mentioned about the swimming pool many times in their seminars and messages and there should be no more question on that. Also I think that governing body of Pui Kiu has long history in education in HK and I see their move this time is a very positive one. From my point of view, I chose this school is because it can realize some of my dreams and actually I think it's many other parents dreams. I think those environmental problems will be eventually solve after those construction work has been finished. For facilities, I think there is no other school in HK can provide such a huge library and the facilities are the newest and abundant bcoz it is a new school...it seems that there is no other school that is newer than this one, right?

I have been in HK for so many years, in fact what I doubt is NOT whether Pui Kiu College can make it or not, what I cocnern is whether OTHER schools can have such a stamina to make it or not. From their responses on their online campus and preparation of their seminars, I can see they really have the HEART to do it. No other school (I dare say that bcoz I've been to more than 30 target schools) can provide such a comprehensive preparation. I do remember at least 6 past DSS schools couldn't provide a clear curriculum for me even at mid-Aug. But Pui Kiu teachers have already presented it to us in May...I think it means something...All the people are so energetic, in compare with many other branded/whatever "good" schools that I've been to. As the other parent say, how can you make sure you can go to a "GOOD" school that your kid can receive "ERFECT" education? I do believe there are always some hiccups that we may all expect to happen, but I will give them time to fix it all over and see it become stronger in the foreseeable future.

10#
發表於 05-7-12 15:14 |只看該作者

Flowerlam,
請問培僑是收什麼Banding 的學生?難入嗎?小女屬band2頭。謝謝
培僑已收了你的小朋友嗎?值得恭喜呀
如果你相信他們,別要介懷現有的環境吧,始終是新校我們應該給予點時間。

11#
發表於 05-7-12 18:22 |只看該作者

Hi AaronMummy,

Is your kid in primary or secondary? I can see a difference in the parents' feedback. As for the secondary students, they are mostly from traditional school, so they would have more doubts on the curriculum. But if it's primary school, you read my hearts for Pui Kiu's comments. It's a dream school that I have longed for with affordable school fee. It’s quite risk-taking for my case as my boy is switching to P.2 but I believe he would be benefit much more in such a robust school curriculum and energetic learning environment.

12#
發表於 05-7-12 21:07 |只看該作者

Dear Flowerlam,

我們做父母的,常想為孩子安排最好的,最適合的. 當你參觀過學校環境後,和自己想像有出入而拿不定主意是否入讀是可以理解的. 有時我也會想得太多,做父母的總是這樣. 或者你想一想學校的教學理念你認同嗎?是否適合你的孩子? 如果是的話,有相同的教學理念而又取錄了你的孩子的其他學校選擇嗎? 當心中有比較時,是不難找出答案.

當初,因小女不懂讀寫中文字,我本來是想讓她讀國際學校以便衍接,但心中又很想她可以把中,英文都學好(因媽媽的中英文都很窝囊 ).又不想她有太多讀書壓力,又想多活動,又不想離家太遠,又不能太貴的學費,要求很多,但剛好bk有人談起培僑,我上學校網站一看,真是十分impressive.教學理念,立場明確清澈,我要的,全部有,打電話去問,所有聽電話的都很有禮貌親切(我記得去年找學校打數個電話回香港給一些學校,接電話的大多很沒禮貌,我問一兩個問題都很不願意回答),我想我們的下一代不單只是學習學術方面,同時也要學習做人處事的態度,正確的人生觀.環境和蚊只是個小問題. 你看一看培僑的網站,校長和老師很多時候是半夜回答家長問題,有哪一間學校可以做到?他們的用心,家長很能體會.學校暫時在短時期,可能沒有所謂的名校出名,但在我和老公的心目中,它比什麼名校都”好”.我們會欣賞它的長處,如果有少少短處的話,也深信會慢慢改善.有這之麼好的配套的學校,學校和家長都有心,我們的孩子可以入讀是幸福.

不好意思,說了一大堆,你再三思吧!

13#
發表於 05-7-13 09:43 |只看該作者

Dear all,

好多謝各位的意見.我都認真地想過.
我會讓女兒讀"培僑",希望工程快些完成.(大約都要三年)
讓小朋友有良好的學習環境.

Thanks!

14#
發表於 05-7-14 22:13 |只看該作者

不用等一年了,現在就給大家看看培僑的泳池,因時間關係不要怪太粗糙。

15#
發表於 05-7-14 22:27 |只看該作者

Where will be the location of canteen ? I was told that the canteen and swimming pool should be in the same block.  Am I right ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題